[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashieee you need to come back & spam!! lol. Miss you sweetie :kiss:
I still haven't watched song roa nirudon. i need to get to it! maybe later. busy with my classes... I'm gonna skip Aum & Aff's lakorn. doesn't seem fascinating to me. lol
i'll try to...

ah..noy you HAVE to watch Song Rao Nirudon..tat lakorn is soo this :loool: .... :blush: ..... :wub: ....and this :lmao:

i'm on episode 14..one more episode to go and i cried my eyes out in ep. 14 :lmao: i tink i might need a big box of tissue for the final ep. dang! no wonder tis lakorn got best lakorn of 2005

btw in ep.14 Ken got shot...sorrie spoiler...but yeah he looked so hot wen he got shot and feel down the cliff...scary..but true..he was so hot! :spin:

hahah. you had a wild dream about Ken didn't you samantha?? :lol:
who had the wild dream about Ken...Samantha or you Noy?? lol .. :ph34r:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey my SB sistas!..sorry i wasnt able to chat. i just got done with my job trainning last week.

hrm, i havent fully watch any lakorn eversince SB ended. i start but could never finish it. even with gae roy ruk that starr rita/rome i couldnt finish. oh, i did watch Badarn jai but i didnt see the ending yet

fun

Expired Sarnie
tat's the reason why i'm watching A-team's lakorn...i'm in serious need of a family lakorn :lol:
Family drama are good once in awhile. Sometimes they can be beyond boring. I didn't like Buang Ruk much, actually I never finished it- skipped all the way to the ending.

Badarn Jai I had to skip a few parts. Margie character was just way to weak for me but she prove herself as a true women toward the end.

Kashie I love Song Rao Nirandon, and watching it with sub is just better.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tat's the reason why i'm watching A-team's lakorn...i'm in serious need of a family lakorn :lol:
lol. i have too many family problems of my own, i don't need anymore lakorn family drama in my life :lol:

i'll try to...

ah..noy you HAVE to watch Song Rao Nirudon..tat lakorn is soo this :loool: .... :blush: ..... :wub: ....and this :lmao:

i'm on episode 14..one more episode to go and i cried my eyes out in ep. 14 :lmao: i tink i might need a big box of tissue for the final ep. dang! no wonder tis lakorn got best lakorn of 2005

btw in ep.14 Ken got shot...sorrie spoiler...but yeah he looked so hot wen he got shot and feel down the cliff...scary..but true..he was so hot! :spin:
who had the wild dream about Ken...Samantha or you Noy?? lol .. :ph34r:

i still haven't watched Song Rao Nirudon yet! I'll get to it soon... but then again, i have so many lakorns on my list to watch, i don't know where to start! lol

Ohhh noo... not me, samantha had the wild ken dream. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey my SB sistas!..sorry i wasnt able to chat. i just got done with my job trainning last week.

hrm, i havent fully watch any lakorn eversince SB ended. i start but could never finish it. even with gae roy ruk that starr rita/rome i couldnt finish. oh, i did watch Badarn jai but i didnt see the ending yet
aweee you didn't finish GRR?? it was sweet. ^_^ just wished they would've add more sweet scenes between Rome & Rita.

Badarn jai, I watched the whole lakorn, & i was just annoyed by Margie's character... she was always getting hurt! i skipped a few scenes, fast forward a lot actually. lol. :lol: I really love the soundtrack to Badarn Jai.

Family drama are good once in awhile. Sometimes they can be beyond boring. I didn't like Buang Ruk much, actually I never finished it- skipped all the way to the ending.

Badarn Jai I had to skip a few parts. Margie character was just way to weak for me but she prove herself as a true women toward the end.

Kashie I love Song Rao Nirandon, and watching it with sub is just better.

lol. Family drama is just too emotional for me, i can't handle it. haha. i need some slap/kiss action between pra'nang. :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

aww i miss all my ladies!! college is so hectic...no time for anything...and like i love going out..so thats all i do on the weekends hahaha...i try to check here atleast 3 times a week though lol :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
aweee you didn't finish GRR?? it was sweet. ^_^ just wished they would've add more sweet scenes between Rome & Rita.

Badarn jai, I watched the whole lakorn, & i was just annoyed by Margie's character... she was always getting hurt! i skipped a few scenes, fast forward a lot actually. lol. :lol: I really love the soundtrack to Badarn Jai.
lol. Family drama is just too emotional for me, i can't handle it. haha. i need some slap/kiss action between pra'nang. :D
Talking about genre of lakorns, I want to watch lovey dovey scenes that melts my heart. I need to feel butterflies again after GRR no more butterflies. =(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww i miss all my ladies!! college is so hectic...no time for anything...and like i love going out..so thats all i do on the weekends hahaha...i try to check here atleast 3 times a week though lol :p
awee riah you better come back!!! We miss spamming with youuuu :kiss:

Talking about genre of lakorns, I want to watch lovey dovey scenes that melts my heart. I need to feel butterflies again after GRR no more butterflies. =(
oh i know... lovey dovey scenes makes my heart... :wub:

I miss SB!!! I was listening to the theme song last night & my heart drop... :lmao: i MiSS KEN & ANN!!!! WAHHHHH

emo

sarNie Hatchling
awee riah you better come back!!! We miss spamming with youuuu :kiss:
oh i know... lovey dovey scenes makes my heart... :wub:
I miss SB!!! I was listening to the theme song last night & my heart drop... :lmao: i MiSS KEN & ANN!!!! WAHHHHH
I was listening to the ending theme song while taking a shower and I tried my best to sing along. I sound horrible but it can't stop me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was listening to the ending theme song while taking a shower and I tried my best to sing along. I sound horrible but it can't stop me.
lol. I almost cried listening to the theme song! *sniff* I was thinking about the lakorn as well... ahhhhh i miss them terribly...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. I really miss this lakorn now... i mean i've always missed it but this time... i've been thinking about more lately... :lmao: wahhhh....

I'm gonna make gif avatars... :blush: