[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am back once again. hmong peeps anyone know which version is better hmong or eq. i know both are horrible but i cant stand sky pro leading girl voice. and all i can imagine is tik voice for kawee.
Oops sorry can't help you on that one.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...finally done my finals!!! i get to be in here for 2 straight weeks now hahahaha....i miss you ladies!!..i'm home from New York!...its good to be back home, but i miss college already hahaha...now i can start Jai Rao, didnt even know that it aired already!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:: TEARS :: TEEARS ::
Mann! i really Miss This Thread!!
hahaha Missing Ken and Ann!
Went Back to Watch Sawan Biang..and Dayum! i can still remember and Feel all those emotions and anxiounsness i had back in April and May..and a little in March..lol..
EEKK!! lol ;]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i am back once again. hmong peeps anyone know which version is better hmong or eq. i know both are horrible but i cant stand sky pro leading girl voice. and all i can imagine is tik voice for kawee.
omg...same here..i was looking up for the dubbed version cause i want my mom to go buy it..
i swear i SERIOUSLY DO NAWT like both of the voices..they're so horrible..nawt to be mean but seriously..
hahaha but then i think i would just choose the one with Tiks voice..
the other one is like...too soft ya knoe.lol ;]

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
kob and brook version was not great, but i heard it still had high rating and let me guess it was because of kob was in it.
both versions were very different in their own sense, kob and brook version was more dark and gloomy or bitter sweet

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg...finally done my finals!!! i get to be in here for 2 straight weeks now hahahaha....i miss you ladies!!..i'm home from New York!...its good to be back home, but i miss college already hahaha...now i can start Jai Rao, didnt even know that it aired already!!
How was NY? And welcome back.

both versions were very different in their own sense, kob and brook version was more dark and gloomy or bitter sweet
Dark and gloomy ahahaha I got to agree with that. Brook killed it for me to be honest.

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
I've finished to watched this drama this night, it's my fourth Thai-drama and I loved it, it made me think of Jam Loey Rak in some ways.

Ann and Ken are so good together, and I really love the plot. Kawee was such a jerk, but why all the bad guys have to be so hot (like Harit in Jam loey rak). What I like about this drama, it's that Narin makes the bad guy suffer, I think that he deserved it, he treated her like shit in the past, he has to learn better than that.lol.

This drama makes me cry a lot too. Ken and Ann seem to love to have children in their drama.lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've finished to watched this drama this night, it's my fourth Thai-drama and I loved it, it made me think of Jam Loey Rak in some ways.

Ann and Ken are so good together, and I really love the plot. Kawee was such a jerk, but why all the bad guys have to be so hot (like Harit in Jam loey rak). What I like about this drama, it's that Narin makes the bad guy suffer, I think that he deserved it, he treated her like shit in the past, he has to learn better than that.lol.

This drama makes me cry a lot too. Ken and Ann seem to love to have children in their drama.lol.
Welcome to the club!!! hehe. There was a debate between JLR & SB. :lol:

Kawee was the bigger ass in the lakorn than Harit in JLR.
Narin tortured kawee & i absolutely love her for it!
Kawee got a taste of his own medicine

The best part would have to be when he begged for forgiveness! MY Golly... :lmao:

FUN!!! I miss spamming with you hunn!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie

Welcome to the club. I agree with Noy, Kawee was more of an ass than Harit. Kawee had to suffer more too. :lmao:

Welcome to the club!!! hehe. There was a debate between JLR & SB. :lol:

Kawee was the bigger ass in the lakorn than Harit in JLR.
Narin tortured kawee & i absolutely love her for it!
Kawee got a taste of his own medicine

The best part would have to be when he begged for forgiveness! MY Golly... :lmao:

FUN!!! I miss spamming with you hunn!!!
I miss you too!!! Where have you been? Mid term?

Yep there was a huge debate with JLR and SB, quite intense LMAO

Begging for forgiveness was so :lmao:

Every time Kawee cried, I cried. Every time Narin cried, I cried.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hell yeahhh...! I'm swamped with fricking essays & readings. :lmao:

Thank goodness thanksgiving break is next week!
Even then, I'm swamped! Got a paper to write... 2 papers actually, research papers & a book to read... gosh i'm just busy...

I have a presentation tomorrow & i'm doing last minute touch up. haha.

I haven't started JR either... no time to spam... no time to watch lakorns!

whew... anywhos... how are you Fun?!?!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
How was NY? And welcome back.

Dark and gloomy ahahaha I got to agree with that. Brook killed it for me to be honest.
college in NY is the best!! haha although, i'm always busy doing somehting, so i havent had much time to catch up with lakorns and what not :( ...but now i have time :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
college in NY is the best!! haha although, i'm always busy doing somehting, so i havent had much time to catch up with lakorns and what not :( ...but now i have time :)

Riah loveee! I never get to spam with you :kiss: how are you!?! You aren't alone... I don't have time to watch lakorns either. :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hell yeahhh...! I'm swamped with fricking essays & readings. :lmao:

Even then, I'm swamped! Got a paper to write... 2 papers actually, research papers & a book to read... gosh i'm just busy...

I have a presentation tomorrow & i'm doing last minute touch up. haha.

whew... anywhos... how are you Fun?!?!
Noy how was your presentation? I am never good with presentation. Every time I practice, its perfect and consistence but when it comes to presenting it, I sort of blank out like I was never even prepared for it. As for me, same here, spending majority of my time at school. I can't concentrate at home for some reason and I like to stay up very late to do my homework. Day time doesn't work for me. LMAO

Riah, okay I know this is like so random but every corner you turn do you see Indian. A few years ago the release of Kal Ho Na Ho, in the beginning the actress’ character narrates that ever corner you turn, you’ll see an Indian person. LMAO so is it true? I know so out of topic.

JR I don't get to it until a few days after it airs so I end up watching it on Wishbone. I don't know how that girl do it.