[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love waiting for lakorn's with you gals!! It's always so fun with us imaging whats to come!! I wonder if there is any :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: !! I can't wait!! :lmao: :drool: :yahoo:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I love waiting for lakorn's with you gals!! It's always so fun with us imaging whats to come!! I wonder if there is any :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: !! I can't wait!! :lmao: :drool: :yahoo:
:spin: :drool: :drool:

oooh! i'd love that!!! and more kissing scenes too!!! there was only one in sawan bieng and she wasn't willing! argh! i want sweet willing kisses of anne and ken!!! i was too jealous seeing anne and willy kissing a lot in manee yard fah! i wished it was ken! :spin:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i just realized that the first 25 pages of the jlr thread were rumors of ken and anne starring in that lakorn but it turns out that aum and aff got the leading roles!

now, i wonder if same thing will happen in 365 wan haeng ruk :unsure:

let's hope not!!! :(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:spin: :drool: :drool:

oooh! i'd love that!!! and more kissing scenes too!!! there was only one in sawan bieng and she wasn't willing! argh! i want sweet willing kisses of anne and ken!!! i was too jealous seeing anne and willy kissing a lot in manee yard fah! i wished it was ken! :spin:
Yes I would love to see more of that too!!!

i just realized that the first 25 pages of the jlr thread were rumors of ken and anne starring in that lakorn but it turns out that aum and aff got the leading roles!

Really, I didn't know that, Hopefully they won't do that! I really want to see them together again!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe both I hope so. Ahahahaha!

looks like this thread is still moving
Still going strong (hopefully)

I know. There was like a debate early in those days if Aum/Aff starred in SB and Ken/Ann starred in JLR what would have it turn out to be like. Ahahaha I just hope they won't flop it.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Maybe both I hope so. Ahahahaha!

Still going strong (hopefully)

I know. There was like a debate early in those days if Aum/Aff starred in SB and Ken/Ann starred in JLR what would have it turn out to be like. Ahahaha I just hope they won't flop it.
omg! i would totally wanna see that!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
yes there's a few thai people, mostly koreans, and chinese..i've met only one laos person though lol....theres pretty much every race in my college haha
btw, i made some banners for you ladies since i know you guys love chakrit anne and ken, so i'm puttin these up here, please note that i havent made banners in a while so i'm just trying to get back into it..enjoy! and remember to credit!! =]

remember to CREDIT LILXGXRIAH

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG! SPGT is closed?! :lmao: nooo!!! the whole pedophile thing was a joke. :lol: we weren't serious... sniff sniff.. I hope it comes back up! I miss that thread!

Gosh how are you my loveees!? I haven't been in here in soo long :( I've been busy stuffing my face with turkey. lol.
I'm finally starting Jai Rao. So far so good. well i've only watched the first 15 mins. LOL. Ken looks so damn sexy :wub:
& omg, him speaking english! :eek: I didn't expect that at all! :D that was a surprise! Okay, maybe i can talk to him face to face. lol

Riah dear, your siggies are absolutely gorgeous! :D

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow! i can't believe that i still love this drama after all these new one...i think that SB had bet all of them. i so love thia drama!

SB all the way!