[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HAHAH. for reals! The only actresses that I know have curves is Vicky, Ann T, Pueng, Rita, uhm... that's all I can think of. hahah.

The producers try to make nang'eks look like they are "angels" Plsh... yeah right!

Another thing that makes me mad is the fact that nang'ek always lose their first kiss to pra'ek! :lol: Seriously... be more realistic!

I have to add jui w, joy siriluk and janie (they are not too skinny but nice size)

fun

Expired Sarnie
she was a seamstress; i think that's how you spell it.

she sew clothing for a living...
Yep you are correct. saobomp I too am very bad at spelling. Look at what Microsoft Word has done to us all. I don't check my spelling anymore since the computer sometimes auto correct or you just right click for the correct spelling. You know my dad asked me how to spell Friday, it took me awhile to answer. I was like am I that dumb. Oh what is even funnier, one of my older brother forgot how to spell "what" I was literally going to die from laughing. I was like you gonna recieve an F... you can't even spell "what" too much slang can damage you! :loool:

Now you need to ask a question so that one of us can answer it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes, slang or street talk can make us to use correct verbs, words etc...

hmmm my question huh? wonder if anyone asked this already...

what did kavee give to narin for her bday?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Ahahaha!!! I think it was either Noy or Tfilipina! There were 2 answers. One was an object while the other was something else. But I will have to say a necklace.

Q:What was the other thing Kawee gave to Narin on her birthday? lol

gerryg

sarNie Egg
A: Ahahaha!!! I think it was either Noy or Tfilipina! There were 2 answers. One was an object while the other was something else. But I will have to say a necklace.

Q:What was the other thing Kawee gave to Narin on her birthday? lol
A: A temporary husband.

Q: Why did Tom go to Pat's house in a drunken state?

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
he was rejected by narin?

i don't have a question but its time to move on guys, move to their new lakorn ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: A temporary husband.
I love how you word it. lol

he was rejected by narin?

i don't have a question but its time to move on guys, move to their new lakorn ^_^
ahahaha I guess we still can't get over Sawan Biang. But yes most definitely staying tune with their two new lakorns!!!

Here's my second SB fanvid. I spent last weekend eyeballing this lakorn for the third time, and I fell in love with it all over again. :)

Sawan Biang- I Stay In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF97NNY1-f0
I love it! It was so bittersweet!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay continuing the Q&A

Q: When is Ann Thongprasom birthday?

You know what I get a lot of people saying that Ann is old. Seems like they are saying she is in her late 40's or something. Funny don't you think. After all she is only in her early 30s :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahh.... she's turning 33 isn't she!? sadly i don't know when her birthday is... :(
I am bad with birthday too. I too sometimes forget my own birthday. It takes me awhile to answer... cause I know huh. I don't know any of my siblings or friends birthday. How sad!