[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ish okie i only came in here cause i saw u was da last one to post and i wanted to know what was being discussed in here lol but yop da song was played at da wrong times too many times so people switched channels lol they complained but hmmm it was da #1 downloaded ringtone during dat time haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy and I come in here a lot. We are the loyal fans but she must be busy with school. I haven't seen her on SW in a long while. Where is that wild girl anyways?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am done with finals. Well not really. I still have to finish my take home test for Statistics. But other than that I am good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oooo statistics. what kind of statistics? i took both business stat and econ stat lol i thought i was gonna be a intl business major so i took business stat but i aint apply to da business school cause my gpa was too low so i declared my major as econ then i had to take econ stat and thank goodness i had a GREAT business stat prof cause my econ stat prof made everything hard lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, after a year since SB ended. I finally watched the ending episode last night! I stopped watching it after the saw the preview for the ending episode cus I thought that Ann was going to have a miscaridge(how ever you spell that. Lol) But I was so wrong! I must say the ending to Ken and Ann's version was way better than Brook and Kob's version. Ann and Ken's was so much more intense than Brook and Kob's. Ken made me cried so many times. Everytime when he cried, i cried! The ending was soooooo cute!!! I even forgot that Jane Jensuda was in SB as well. And atm, Jane and Ann are sisters in SGPT!! Hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, one of the most annoying thing about jai rao was definately the background song that kept playing every 5 min. i mean the song was nice but too much is a turn off. plus, it was going back and fourth with the whole misunderstanding.

okay back to SB. i mean despite the numerous rape scene this version was really good. like the dialogue(however you spell that) was meaningful. plus, we got to see the relationship between kawee and his father unlike kob/brooks version. i actually felt sorry for kawee especially on his dads funeral day.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
not every 5 min tinah. more like every 5 sec LOL dere was dis one scene where they played it between every pause in dialogue. good lord they crazy. dem editors suck

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am taking basic stats. I need it to transfer for my major. I took Stat AP in high school but I didn't pass the AP exam. Just one point behind which totally suck! It is a lot easier for me so I hardly attend class lol...

NoyV, yeah you finally watched the ending. I just love it when Narin kissed Kawee. It was too touching. I don't want to talk about Brook and Kob's version lol I didn't like it at all.

It was only one of the song from Jai Rao that got really annoying. I listened to Jai Chun Pen Kong Tur over and over yet it hasn't bugged me but the other song... it was AHHHH!!! ERRR!!! Annoying!!! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Funn.... I am here!!! gosh... I've been so busy I haven't been able to do much in SW. :lmao:

But gosh.. speaking of JR.... I STILL haven't finished it... or BBK... I haven't started on SPGT... or Pong/Bee's lakorn... I'm sooooo behind... wahh...

Awe... I was listening to the SB theme song a few nights ago... absolutely miss it! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Girl you are behind in lakorns. lol honestly you haven't missed much. There are good lakorn but not like super good ones lately. =(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tell me about it Fun...! I don't know if I have any energy to watch the lakorns anymore. I was super excited when SPGT was filming but now, I'm not that excited anymore.

I'm at my phase again & that's where I lose my ability to watch lakorns. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will hopefully Ken and Ann lakorn finish filming and air soon so that you can be back on your feet with lakorns. =D

Are you done with finals yet?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
psh... hell no.. I wish! Finals are next week for me... argh.. stressed. :lmao:

sigh... as of right now, I'm just tired of lakorns. LOL. I don't even wanna start on any lakorns! BUT-- I am anticipating for Chakrit & cherry's lakorn. that's the numero one lakorn I wanna see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Despite me not liking Krit and not a fan of Cherry (but got to love the gal tho), I want to see Jam Luey Kammathep- seems interesting enough since it was derive from two hit lakorns. I thought that was very creative.

My last final is TODAY! Yeah I am supposed to study, but I never do so what's the point lol jk.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I'VE MISSED YOU LADIES!! HAHA...glad to see nikki and noy still up in here blowing it up hahaha...i miss anne/ken..i need to make some banners sometime..i've been slacking! big time...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh please do make some Ken and Ann banner. I would love to use one as my siggy. I miss them. Can't wait for thier next lakorn, hopefully it will air before this year end.