[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: Narin Kissed Kawee on the cheek/eye. I think it was the sweet kiss showing him that she loved him.

Q: How many times did Kawee kiss Narin on the lips in the Lakorn?

The ending was really cute! I loved that Kawee kissed Narin although the camera made it like it wasn't on the lips. Cameras!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Huh? Ken kissed Ann on the lips at the end?! :scratchhead2: lol

Answer:
On the first night at the resort - 2
In the Pool - 1
3x's? :p
Ahahhaha! Oh wait! We don't know how many times Kawee kissed Narin! I mean he did "R" Her like 4x's! :lolyup: We will never know. :rofl:

Q: When Kawee came out of Narin's room the 4th time he "R" her, Why do you think Khun Kid figure out and think Kawee Slept with Narin?!
Ahahha Lame Question? I know. Ahaha It's 3am. I can't think of any at the moment. lol :yawn:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think as a man Khun Kid knew, did you see the face of satisfaction on Kawee when he walked out. lol! And the way they were acting I think he knew since Kawee was changing the way he was acting.

Q: If you were in Tom's shoes would you still go after Narin?

@rose, I think that they did kiss on the lips because after kawee went to kiss her on the cheek and switch to the left side Ann had to pull back a little when he hugged her. lol, its just me that thinks its a kiss on the lips.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
no jin..i think so too...i notice that too but i thought it just me..
If itrs just kiss on the cheek,Ann no need to pull a bit.

roselovesice

oooooh. sexy. Ahaha I love and miss those scenes. lol Thanks Jin :)
Satisfaction? Correct. lol he had on the perfect face when he came out of Narin' s room. lol

Answer: If i was in Tom's shoe I don't think I will continue chasing after Narin.
Actually, I don't know. ahahha But I probably won't go after Narin knowing that she's pregnant with Kawee.
Ahaha. gosh. such a bad answer. lol

Question: why did Kawee chose to rape Narin instead of punishing her differently each time?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Kawee's only power over Narin is to take advantage of her and the cruelest way is to take something precious from her by sexually abusing her. He wanted to own her but at the same time, he's so confused with his feelings because of his hatred he has for woman like Leela. Yeah he's pretty much an asshole. But later he does it not to punish her but a way to show that he wants her. Keep in mind he has a hard time showing real affection as he never had received any. And he eventually learn to love and show affection toward someone.

Q: In this version Narin is a florist, in Kob's version, what was her profession?

Hint: tailor shop

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: Kob was a streamstress. (Such a boring job, No? :lol2: )

Q:Was Kawee in the old version better than Ken's Kawee? (We all know the answer to this! :lolyup: )

roselovesice

Good answer fun4fun :thumbup: ahhaha

Answer: Obviously Ken! :rockon: He ROCKED Sawan Biang!
Brooke was really creepy and scary lookin' in the old version. lol

Question: When everyone was searching for Kawee & Narin, why come Sam kept assuming that they were together while everyone couldn't accept it?
I totally cannot write this question online. lol Hope ya'll understand what i'm sayin'. ahhaha :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I think that Sam knew from the start that Kawee had taken Narin because he found his gift to her outside, and the only person he can think off that doesn't want her to have it would be Kawee. After finding out that Kawee knew he like Narin he also knew that Kawee would do everything in his power to get her. Everyone in the household didn't think that they could be together because they hated each other so much. For sure Leela could not believe it because her jealously would show.

Q:Do you think that if Leela didn't intervene at the hospital Kawee and Narin could've been happier?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I don't so, because they still have problems unresolved.

Q: Why did Narin not want to give in to Kawee?

roselovesice

Answer: Narin wouldn't give in to Kawee because she was unsure herself like her feelings in some ways and because Kawee kept saying that it's for the sake of the child and that he loves the child.
Which led Narin to think that he's just being nice to her because he wanted the baby only. Poor Kawee! ):
lol

Question: What do you think would of had happen if everyone knew that Kawee and Narin did go to the beach side house? Like if they got caught together there? If Kawee didn't see that one guy called Tom that Kawee was there at the beach with "some girl?"

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I think Kawee would have given his "I-don't-give-a-shit" face lol... He would probably come up with a very good excuse. And Narin would have to follow. She probably wanted to save her face too.

Q: Are you bored since there is no lakorn at the moment? I know I am. Such a lame question ahahaha

roselovesice

Aahhaha True True. But do you think that they'll even take it? You know how Leela is. She'll force and force her to say anything.
Well...something like that.

Answer: Heck Yeah. I'm not even watching any lakorns at the moment.
There's nothing that is good that is out at the moment....SO BORED.
lol

Question: what do you think would of had happen if Narin's mother didn't come out of the room when Kawee was trying to drag Naring into his room?! :pervie: :censor: lol
btw, how would you have wanted the scene to look like if they actually had that part. lol

bun

sarNie Egg
Aahhaha True True. But do you think that they'll even take it? You know how Leela is. She'll force and force her to say anything.
Well...something like that.

Answer: Heck Yeah. I'm not even watching any lakorns at the moment.
There's nothing that is good that is out at the moment....SO BORED.
lol

Question: what do you think would of had happen if Narin's mother didn't come out of the room when Kawee was trying to drag Naring into his room?! :pervie: :censor: lol
btw, how would you have wanted the scene to look like if they actually had that part. lol
i'm very sure that they will be end up either in kawee's or narin's room.
actually, when watching that part, i feel like karwee really cared for narin and didn't want to make her in trouble, that's why he didn't continue his act. (this care-for-no-one-guy surely didn't care if narin's mother found out. he just didn't want to make narin sad)
and, for your second question, if i could have whatever scene i want, sure i would like to have a scene end on bed. (shy)

question:
this is my first thai drama, and after this, i love this couple so much, and so that i continue watching 365 days of love. and i'm intending to watch ken and ann drama next too.
do you feel the same like me that addicted to them and not interested to other couples or drama?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly like what i feel bun..
But i'm a bit different,i can watch Anne with other but i can't watch ken with other..
Someone told me that if i watch Anne,i'll not interested to other nang ek..
Thats happen to me..
Until now,i just watch Anne's lakorn..
I hope Ken-Anne will reunite in 2012 for slap/kiss lakorn..

I can't think any of question right now.. :facepalm:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dila, since there is no question, I will rant.

Rose, even though Leela would push Narin to giving her an answer, Narin would still insist that nothing is going on between Kawee and her.

Bun, I actually fell in love with Ken-Ann in Oum Ruk. And then Sawan Bieng came along, it totally ruined me. I can watch both Ken and Ann with others but it depends on who they co-star with. I like Chompoo but I don't like her with Ken. Janie and Aom are the only two others that actually have chemistry with Ken in my eyes.

Question: Rate all of Ken-Ann lakorn together. 5 being the best. If you have not seen all 5 lakorns, then just do the ones you have seen. I will give my answer in another post.

Chemistry:
Plot:
Script (Dialogue):
Supporting cast:

bun

sarNie Egg
Exactly like what i feel bun..But i'm a bit different,i can watch Anne with other but i can't watch ken with other..Someone told me that if i watch Anne,i'll not interested to other nang ek..Thats happen to me..Until now,i just watch Anne's lakorn..I hope Ken-Anne will reunite in 2012 for slap/kiss lakorn..I can't think any of question right now.. :facepalm:
yes, i feel the same. might go to watch Borisud Bumbut Kaen after my final ka drama (rang ngao). but i can't stand to watch ken with others i guess.
i hope there will be other new ka drama or movie in future. really love both of them together. so sweet!

Dila, since there is no question, I will rant. Rose, even though Leela would push Narin to giving her an answer, Narin would still insist that nothing is going on between Kawee and her. Bun, I actually fell in love with Ken-Ann in Oum Ruk. And then Sawan Bieng came along, it totally ruined me. I can watch both Ken and Ann with others but it depends on who they co-star with. I like Chompoo but I don't like her with Ken. Janie and Aom are the only two others that actually have chemistry with Ken in my eyes.Question: Rate all of Ken-Ann lakorn together. 5 being the best. If you have not seen all 5 lakorns, then just do the ones you have seen. I will give my answer in another post.Chemistry: Plot:Script (Dialogue):Supporting cast:
well, i finally finished the fourth ka drama last night.

sawan biang/bieng is my first ka drama. of course i will rate with 5. love the story of bad guy turning to be nice and sweet.

365 days of love is my second. in this drama, my heart turning up and down. knowing others trying to break them, i feel down, but still, i can feel the sweet of the couple and really love to watch ken and ann together. i really love to watch the kiss and hug scene, especially nose-touching, and, of course, it worth 5 the best.

then, i watch chain of love. i love ka, but after watching paradise diversion and 365 days of love, i was waiting for the kiss and hug scene, so... anyway, i lova ka. so 5 again. (really can't give the mark below 5)

then, i done with Sood Saneha during weekend. again. love their acts. this drama is sweet, makes me smile all the time while watching. sorry, fun4fun, i must vote 5 for this drama too! the hug/touch/kiss scene really makes me melt.

question,
i'll use fun4fun's question for the next question. since she said she'll answer. ^:^
well, others are welcome too.

Chemistry:
Plot:
Script (Dialogue):
Supporting cast: