[CH3 SD] Barp Ruk Talay Fun (Quiz & Quest) : Dream Natanop / Mew Laknara

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don't remember, I only remember that one of the ost from the old be is a somg from Peacemaker. I was watching ep 4 with my mum and she's liking it

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's weird how touchy p'ek is with n'ek. And she's really nonchalant about it, which is fine if that's how her personality is, like she's okay with people touching her, but he's such a player.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow, nangek gave in already...

Freakin want to kick sathra in the nut sack...what a michevious bastard...feel bad for oum and nun! But i am enjoying this lakorn at least...lol...

Mew

sarNie Egg
https://www.sharerice.com/index.php/New_Wongsakorn_Poramathakorn

Doesn't Dream look like New? I think he does. I wished they provided a reason why he was picking on her in the beginning even though he had a girlfriend already. Or maybe they did but I didn't really feel like he was reasonable with himself with the actions he took. When he had saved her from drowning, I couldn't help but feel like, why is he hesitating so much to give her cpr? Is it because he's in love with another girl, is it because he is gay (have to admit he did seem a little gay for this scene), or is it that he didn't want to be a pervert? Or he didn't want to take something away from a young girl? Such as her first kiss? I just want to understand his character a little more. I mean, he knew he was in love with her, but why? For what reasons could it be for him to be in love with her? Is it her looks? Is it the way he feels when he's around her? I understand that he wants revenge, but what happened to all the feelings that he had towards her in the beginning? Did it immediately fade away? Or is he being conflicted by it? From certain angles and times, I feel like he's handsome but at times he isn't, I don't really get the vibe that he is a "playboy" and a "player" or that he is set on the revenge. If he's being a conman, pretending that he is in love with her when he isn't... it's not that great. I mean, if he doesn't "love" her, why is he so jealous of the men she hangs out with?

As for Mew, I think she could play it better. But the character is a little confusing, is Om a young and naive girl? Or is she an adult girl? Because it seems to be she is in between, and is there going to be any character development for her? She doesn't rub off to me as a girl with hopes and dreams. I don't think she's even happy that she is marrying Satra. Or that she is even an elder sister to Noudee. Or even her aunt and cousin thing, it's not even right to be so biased and rude to her even though she hasn't done anything wrong. I wish the made it easier to understand when they describe her father's different wives, but I guess it's all to thicken the plot of the drama. I mean why marry a man when you don't even know anything about him? But I guess that's how teenagers are, ready to drop everything and get married to a complete stranger that you don't know of. No traditional marriage or marriage at all. I guess. And since you knew he had a girlfriend, you don't ask him about her? What if they were still together when he "proposed" to you? Why don't you ask him about his feelings about it all? For all she knows, she could have been a rebound. I think the photo of his "ex-girlfriend" is enough because he still hasn't put it away, it's a big sign already.

I also find Michelle's character to be very annoying, I find myself skipping over her scenes. Regardless of who's in them. She doesn't really play off as the traditional type of women. What is so great about her character that Satra is so in love with? What is their relationship together? It's so weird.

I also find the head maid very annoying, why does she keep trying to fire Mew? And why does he keep trying to get her to love his mother? Why does he still keep her around when she isn't even being an adult with manners?

Last edited: