[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Chario (Chada-Oh) is finally here. hehe One of my dream couple is now a pair whoot whoot. Mint reunites with her bff Beau from KCR :)
Looks like a romcom to me! I am thinking Mario must be a twin or something or has split personalities? 

Today's fitting : 12/17/14

what is this all about ?

These two reunite again ^^

C: tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Rose, you basically summarized the whole synopsis for us LMFAO jkjk But you might be right hahaha No summary is released yet though haha

Reactions: fun

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@Rose it probably will be one of those typical story lines, but for Chario, I'll take it as long as we get lots of cute and lovey dovey scenes :)

@Smilez, you may want to add the channel onto the title of the thread as well 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol Or what Tubby said. Haha
There's too many options to choose from and make speculations of. I cant wait until the fitting interview clips come out. Ony then we'll know what the Lakorn is about. :D

I'll take whatever too. Haha There's just gotta be a lot of cute scenes between Chario. lol

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to stick to the " loosing memory" one. It makes more sense, since almost every lakorn is like that.

What sucks is that we don't get to see chalida in classy clothes instead of wearing jumpsuits.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So happy to see Mint again, but I don't like her clothes too. I hope to see her in a hi-so once. And I love to see her with Marior in suit.. But this is good enough for me if that is all they can give it to me

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just finished work, and after seeing the pictures my fatigue has gone out of the door.
Ooh sonic boom? Are they good? Never heard of them.
There's not that many pictures, so sad. Mint looks like she's one of those active paramedics running around town to save someone. Well, the uniform looks so.
Everything seems to be on the down low so far

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll take what I can get too ^^

@val, Great observation (; maybe they're the ones who discovered his injured body ? The outfit reminds me of the KDrama Angels Eyes.

Kong posted up a pic and titled it "Two Spirit's Love."

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:

cr chalida_fanclub
Why are they so beautiful???
@smilez ooh yeh Angel Eyes, thats so true
You beat me to this pic hehe !! Ahhhh I see a love triangle haha Yessssss I like punjakawin so it's nice seeing him in here eeeks he's one eye candy to look forward to too haha esp in Bang Rajan ^^ looks like throughout the drama, Mint will blossom (;