[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks for showing the little fitting clip.. I couldn't help but laugh at the ff sounds :p  I gotta go find the clip now :)

Mario has grown so much since his "Love of Siam" days... *sniffsniff*  No longer a boy.. but p'ek hehe.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
^Happy we now have the full video of the fitting. Anyone have any idea of what Mint, Mario and I'm assuming the producers (?) are saying? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So much catching up to do ahhh !! the video is uploading very slow since my laptop is slow atm...

SO MARIO WILL LOSE HIS MEMORY AND MINT WILL SAVE HIM...I think Kong said something about K'Chu saying that the character has to be Mario. Maybe when she was reading the script, the first person who came to mind was Mario so she chose him? Like he's the perfect person for the role...EEkksss I love Mario and his goofiness too so I can't wait to see him lose his memory haha And yes he's playing two characters and it's personality wise since he is going to lose his memory...ahhhhhhh even though it's a romcom expect some tears girls haha

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ip.smilez said:
So much catching up to do ahhh !! the video is uploading very slow since my laptop is slow atm...

SO MARIO WILL LOSE HIS MEMORY AND MINT WILL SAVE HIM...I think Kong said something about K'Chu saying that the character has to be Mario. Maybe when she was reading the script, the first person that came to mind was Mario so she chose him? Like he's the perfect person for the role...EEkksss I love Mario and his goofiness too so I can't wait to see him lose his memory haha And yes he's playing two characters and it's personality wise since he is going to lose his memory...ahhhhhhh even though it's a romcom expect some tears girls haha
Tears Of Joy And Sadness
Ive Been Slapping My Cheeks And Kicking In The Air When I Was The Video
Thats For The Trans Smilez, Youre The Best:)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And Thanks for linking us the video ^^. Been trying to watch it. We need someone who understands Thai 100% to do the full translation because I maybe wrong.

Here goes another poster I asked Nbellefire to create for me :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG Smilez>< Just Stop Already
Who Am I Kidding:) Keep It Up With The Posters
MVs Will Be Nice As Well. Might Just Test Out My Photoshop Skills After This
Havent Used PS or SV since Koom Nang Kruan
Chario Is Getting Me Back To Business

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And Nikki is a huge fan of Mario !! Im sure she will be making more posters of Chario since she's cheering for them hehe I wish she had time to come spazz with us. She'll be making more posters once more pics are released ^^ I haven't been this into a couple since JM <3 like I'm putting work into a couple haaha I gave MM my all, JM 3/4 of my love and as for Chario, we'll see heheeh

About Takeshi, droooolllllssss. I love his manlinesssss haha Mario does look more mature now and even hotter. !!!

Btw. I'm sitting here thinking to myself since Mario has two characters, we're going to get to see him serious and goofy. Ahhhh

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i gree with ip.smilez 100 percent slap and kiss  :woot2:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! So he'll be a cold mean guy, and when he loose his memory, he's going to play a nice funny caring person, and when he gains it back, he's going to be mean. So he'll be mean to mint. I think when he regains his memory back, he's going to forget mint, but when he sees her, maybe his heart will beat fast Everytime they're together. That's probably how he's going to try and remember her. Awwwww I cannot wait!!!!!!!! Even though it's a romcom, it can be sad too.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
bellherr said:
OMG! So he'll be a cold mean guy, and when he loose his memory, he's going to play a nice funny caring person, and when he gains it back, he's going to be mean. So he'll be mean to mint. I think when he regains his memory back, he's going to forget mint, but when he sees her, maybe his heart will beat fast Everytime they're together. That's probably how he's going to try and remember her. Awwwww I cannot wait!!!!!!!! Even though it's a romcom, it can be sad too.

Oh so the storyline is similar to Sawan Saang with Cee & Min. I liked that lakorn so this should be pretty good. Happy that Mario won't be playing a total goofball lol. Thanks for the translation =) 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
Hehe I'm pretty sure that's how this drama is going to turn out (; or relating to the title, even though he is back to his old self, his heart loves chada haha

@xcinsational,
I know you meant to say "Sawan Saang." ;p

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Hehe I'm pretty sure that's how this drama is going to turn out (; or relating to the title, even though he is back to his old self, his heart loves chada haha

@xcinsational,
I know you meant to say "Sawan Saang." ;p

Haha oops yeah that's what I meant. I've actually never even seen Sawan Biang lol