[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I've never watched any serious roles of him, but for sure Funny and humerious fits his category!!! still laughing at his Pee Mark Pra Kanong

but I've went back to watch Cubic and I have to say Danny reminds me so much of Mario, just bc he looks a bit like Mario back in the like 2012-13!!! Hahahahaha and he sounds like Mario.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh these pics.. are killing me... gahhh.  Do they look great or what?  Yessiry~~~~

I'm wondering where they got "spirit" from.. though we know it's actually personality wise?  oh well.

Typical plot.. but wthey.. it's Chario.. gotta support in the end :p :p :p

Thanks for the summary Smilez.. hoohoohoo... off to make fanworks :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
YaMaMiKi said:
What Rule Smilez
You Need To Tell Me
I Havent Been On AF For A While
It was a rule that was enforced before but it has been reinstated. If you are going to post multiple pictures, use spoiler tag to hide the rest. It is just a courtesy to others who uses a phone, tablet, ipad, etc. It is tiring to scroll down 10 plus photo on a thread. The loading isn't fun, I know because I am usually on my phone when I am here.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fun said:
It was a rule that was enforced before but it has been reinstated. If you are going to post multiple pictures, use spoiler tag to hide the rest. It is just a courtesy to others who uses a phone, tablet, ipad, etc. It is tiring to scroll down 10 plus photo on a thread. The loading isn't fun, I know because I am usually on my phone when I am here.
Ok Thanks alot FUn
Need To Fix It Up I Guess

----
Errmagawd  I Just Learnt How To Add Spoilers HAHAHAH

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
iam so happy that mint say yes to another lakorn usually she never do that when she still filming  :dance3:  and cant wait for 2015 truthfully 2014 was disappointed except for rising sun and cubic ( not bomb i am sorry i like him but he needs to improve his acting a lot ) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I like how Bomb appears. Cubic would have been a sensation if only a different production had controlled.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
^ Certainly will Smilez.. :) But I'll take a little break... because I need to stock up on some images... *coughcough*

You can also share it on your ig too.. I don't mind.

I like this pic too much... I want to use it for everything... That stare from Mario to Chalida... :woot2: :woot:   I can't help but fantasize.. *coughcough*
http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad351/solcrew/2014-06/0E313E69-5A7F-40F3-899B-8B76578D2AB2_zpssgqsoflh.jpg

I certainly will share it. Thanks for giving me your permission to share it <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agreeeeee.......Oh is contemplating if he should....you know hahaha I hope we get a slap and kissss :) kekeek ahhhhh

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I Really Wanna Make A Short MV
But This Will Only Happen If I Have Updates:(
Maybe Next Month? Or Maybe A Christmas Present
I Just Realised In The Photo With Boy,Bomb,First & Top. Why Are they all wearing yellow at one point? hahhaha
-----
I FOund An Update 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-PKEdc3ys

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoot whoot! Finally a bts clip on YT. Thanks for sharing (; The cast are already showing a lot of chemistry and they look like they were enjoying each other's company! Most definitely this group will be fun to watch ^^ I'm very excited to watch Mario play both roles because I am confident that he will do the characters justice. I know it has only been a couple of days since the fitting but there needs to be more info about Mint's character lol I want to know who she is? We only know what she works as and that's about it? Lol Aiko you're right about Freud! Can never take him too seriously Haah I Loveee that guy!!! He said the literal translation of the title "Two Heart For you." lol Btw. I met him at Siam Paragon haha He knew how to work the crowd and I laughed majority of the time when he was on the mic ^^

Excuse my failed wink and fat face lol All the weight I gained while I was there went straight to my cheeks !

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If the literal translation of the title is Two Hearts For You I would rather it be called that or My Two Hearts For You. Something along those lines would be a better title than Two Spirits Love. I wonder how they came up with that title instead. Oh well hopefully we get more updates and maybe they'll change they're mind about the title lol still plenty of time. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna talking about Mario's expressive eyes...His crying acting in RS impress me a lot, he even better than Nadech to me, his acting improves alot 
Happy for Mint, at least she finally gets to work with a good one
Chario is such an eye-candy couple for me, gonna tune for this one

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Never heard of Sonix Boom. Are they new?? Never thought of Chario and now I know why you girls have for this many years. They look great together! Also, if it's slap/kiss I'm more than ready!!! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
I Really Wanna Make A Short MV
But This Will Only Happen If I Have Updates:(
Maybe Next Month? Or Maybe A Christmas Present
I Just Realised In The Photo With Boy,Bomb,First & Top. Why Are they all wearing yellow at one point? hahhaha
-----
I FOund An Update 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-PKEdc3ys
I have to say , CUUTTEEE!!! Mario is such a cutie. everyone is laughing and playing, and Mario is very focused on this fitting...hahaha like the doesn't feel fitted in with the crew!!! but i love it anyways, its good seeing them together.

i just love it how Mario can pull of being a cute funny/dumb person!!! bc he has such a baby face