[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol drawing is definitely not my forte. I have an art book, but I start it and never finish. My most prized possession is a drawing of an eye and a printmaking layout.
Anyways, I feel like Chalida will love Mario before Mario loves her and he actually doesn't know it because he's the type that loves without realizing it since he has amnesia and stuff. Idk I'm guessing

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
The wait has finally came to a end!!!! Mario n Mint together can't wait. Live the bts pics already❤❤. Waiting for more pics . There goes another mteam lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope it is similar to Save the Last Dance For Me. But then again this looks more rom com than melo. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm with you Fun. Save the Last Dance for Me was a pretty good drama, I thought it was pretty sad at times too. I'm hoping that this would be like that too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I've watched parts f that drama . I remember the ending only. but This drama seems to be more romance/comedy. I hope it a mixture of action/myserty/comedy/slap-kiss/romance . Lol. Am I asking for too much ?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just wished he was a bit more cruel/sadist to her in STLDFM. And if a Thai production ever pick it up for a Thai remake, I think it will just do.

Fantastic_27, yes you are asking too much for a new production company lol but I too hope it is a well mix of everything.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You know I watched STLDFM, but it isn't considered a favorite of mines... it is good though.  I actually prefer Prince Turns To Frog more instead.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Nice pairing, this is an original lakorn by the sound of it?  Now I can see the reality of their chemistry compared to my FF of them..

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I've never heard of Save The Last Dance For Me. I'm guessing it has a similar story line? I came back to this thread mostly because... I couldn't contain my Chario feels.  :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
aikoden said:
You know I watched STLDFM, but it isn't considered a favorite of mines... it is good though.  I actually prefer Prince Turns To Frog more instead.
I really liked the beginning and middle of STLDFM. The ending was kind of meh. I loved PTRF... one of my all time fav MingEn drama. How about a mixture of the two. That would be awesome. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@Fun, oh... that kind of mixture would be nice ho ho ho... XD

Darn it, give us more info or exclusives please... :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haha I should I'll do so when I get the chance ^^

K'Kong is back in Thailand so we should hear good news soon !!! Yayyyyy ! Filming can start moving along so hopefully we get to watch CHARIO at the end of this year ? ^^