[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There is no updates yet. I have a feeling since KTWJ is done filming at the end of this month, Mint will have more time to start filming. I know she was busy filming KTWJ all week last week.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since KTWJ has completed filming. I am hoping to see more updates.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Non-fans probably won't know or see but although Mint's acting might not be as strong as her pairs. 
She's always had amazing chemistry with all of her leading men. I don't think Mark's and Mint's chemistry will fail. 

In regards to Anne and Mint, I think Anne does like her but like everyone says, her bias is clearly Kim. Which I don't blame because out of their little group, Kim is one of the most stable and versatile with her acting. On top of that, smart people would see why Anne would choose to promote Kim so much. Kim and Mark was her "perfect combo" with her producer/director piece. 

As long as I've been following her, I've never really heard anything negative about Mint. She seems to fit well and better with the older group of actors/actresses too (Great, Alex, Pope, Matt, and etc.) 

I just feel like the situation between "Lom Gang" wouldn't have gotten as awkward if it wasn't for the public and fans being so aggressive. 

But back to Mario and Chalida!
I'm so excited for this little romantic comedy. Mario seems like a little goofball while Chalida is one herself. Hopefully they bring the best out of one another in this piece and hit some gold! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
School started for most people. Im in here from time to time to see if there is any updates.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@xcinsationalx False alarm. Sorry to get your hopes up. It was getting super quiet here. With Ngao Jai airing, all the active members are focused over there. Im also over there hehe reading though. I check up and comment more on Bang Rajan for discussions about one of the couples. We need some fan art to spazz over :(
@WeirFany I've never heard of any bad news about Mint also until the incident with Mark. I'm not choosing side since I am a fan of both. They were koojins or kookwans (whichever one) and had a fanbase which sorta went chaotic when news broke out. Sia dai na, we didnt even get to finish their latest lakorn. Chin up though our goofy Mario will cheer us up in no time. RAK RAK RAK MAK:)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not actually checked out the Ngao Jai forum in a while. I didn't watch Toomtam and Vill's first lakorn aside from the last episode really. I've seen fan videos. They seem cute together but I've never really followed their pairing. Mark and Mint's fall out was rather sad because I liked their whole friend group and after the incident things were never the same. Nuer Mek 2 was quite good but then it was pulled off the air, which was so sad and annoying. 

But anyways I really hope we get more news soon. I really wanna see the chemistry between Mario and Mint. Hopefully there will be a decent amount of entertaining drama in this lakorn as well. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL @ the false alarm. I fall for it every time a post is made here. I am more active in the Chinese and Korean thread. Like I've said I have been neglecting lakorns. Abb Ruk Online couldn't even help me get back on track. Ngao Jai is off to a decent start or I might just be bias because every time Toomtam or Vill or both show up on screen, I fangirl so hard.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@fun we need to move this convo to Ngao Jai's thread. Lol. I havent even start watching and im going nuts over Maiko, Phatman, & the other girls' (sorry forgot the names) comments. Nowadays i read more than i watch. Reading allows my brain to create more in depth scenes to satisfy my hunger for perfect romance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like reading comments too. People have different views and it is nice to see how other people interpret the show. And shame on you OHOaddict, how did you not start on NJ... just kidding take your time. I am waiting for the romance part too. Probably not any time soon since it is still the beginning.

I guess I should stop spamming here and move to the other threads.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i've been silently reading for the last 'i dont even know how long' 
waiting for an update
and the waiting game continues 
if only i found this thread when it was airing ahahahah

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Idk if I've asked this before but ill just ask again cus im freaken obsessed. Ahem so is it confirmed or for sure that Punjankawin and Beau will not pair up in this one?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG you're too cute HAHAHHA ! Well, Sang and Juan didn't take any fitting pics together other than the group pictures and the one Beau posted on her IG. T_____T Sang on the other hand, posted a pic of him and the other girl T____________________________________T Whyyyyyy must they do this to us >< We were so close...so close to see this a pair again. </3