[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
 I tried googling the Thai title and their names to look for updates but nothing much comes up. 

Why? Why! Why!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone knows when is this airing?? Ah.... miss Mario on screen too!!
Oh... I didn't realize Panjan Kawin is also part of the casts?? and Beau also!! WOW!!! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phoenix81 said:
Anyone knows when is this airing?? Ah.... miss Mario on screen too!!
Oh... I didn't realize Panjan Kawin is also part of the casts?? and Beau also!! WOW!!! 
If we're lucky, maybe at the end of this year. I would have never imagined PJ working with Mint who is my fav actress but since he is, this is a plus for me. I was so happy when I saw that our SANGJUAN were in here but sadly they aren't pairing up </3 Now how are we going to watch this drama when they're not a pair????????

&fun, it's hard to get updates about TSL! :(

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
If we're lucky, maybe at the end of this year. I would have never imagined PJ working with Mint who is my fav actress but since he is, this is a plus for me. I was so happy when I saw that our SANGJUAN were in here but sadly they aren't pairing up </3 Now how are we going to watch this drama when they're not a pair????????

&fun, it's hard to get updates about TSL! :(
Awww.... my Sang and Juan!!! Well, I will stay positive coz it's Mario and Mint. Moreover, even if Beau and PJ are not pairing up, they are in the same lakorn together, yay!!! 

Airing end of the year?? Thai lakorn sure takes a loooooong time to film!! I am staying positive!! I am sure I will find something to cheer me up while waiting for this to air. Just like how I discovered Bang Rajan while waiting for Ka Badin and that led me to discover such a wonderful casts in BR!!! 

Watching some of the BTS of Mario and Mint, I am fangirling about them even before I watch the lakorn. Let's hope it will be a good one!! If it's true that the storyline resembles k-drama 'Save the last dance for me', then I am all for it. That k-drama was sooooooo good!!! 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The great feeling of being mia.. and coming back with updates.

Do they look great in the bts clips or what?  Sigh, I need more goodies though... oh oh oh...

ANd this lakorn is set to air at the end of the year? Nooo, it's so far away... I was hoping by at the end of Summer at least.  Oh well, I hope they'll edit it good then :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this!
They're a beautiful pairing. Definitely one to look for especially since it's such a fan pairing. 
Mario and Mint are similar in the aspect that if their fans are lucky, they'll take up 2 projects instead of 1. Lols they deprive us so much. 
But at least they'll be gifting us with this lakorn together. 
They seem like they're already growing more comfortable with each other so that's good. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
This thread is like dead and it makes me sad ='( 
So here's a random photo of Chario 

Anyone know what the caption says btw lol? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm so hooked up on BANG RAJUN I literally forgot about everything else even Chario. Lmaooo mario is toooo funny. I wonder what the traditional thai outifts are about?