[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes! Best pairing ever...I really want a deep and very detailed summary. They just need to finish already!!!! So secretive...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Yes! Best pairing ever...I really want a deep and very detailed summary. They just need to finish already!!!! So secretive...
I agree. Until now we still don't know the full summary. Eeeks anticipating to watch TSL real bad!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMMMMGGGGGGGG MARRIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: SO HANDSOME :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU_15U14Ttw&feature=youtu.be#sthash.VRcKbmVw.dpuf

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I will literally watch the entire show just to get to see them get married lol. Mario and Mint both look so gorgeous. Love them! I really wish we had an air date. 

On another note, no why does there have to be trouble at their wedding!? They need happily ever after! Lol 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Such a handsome groom and stunning bride :3

Gosh, I'm so excited for this; can't wait for it to air.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If I'm not wrong, ytd was the last day filming TSL so Mint upload sneaky pics with some of the cast. She posted a pic w/the sleeping PJ captioning that it's the closing day for filming so let her take a pic with her beloved P'PJ. PJ responded that he's thankful he got a chance to meet/work w/Mint and then called her a troublemaker lol

C: mint Pj IG

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Im not suprised Mint's a trouble maker, haha. She's so cute. Im glad they seem to be good friends.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
PJ and Chalida are so cute together, hopefully they get paired up together in the near future *fingers crossed* <3