[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mario and mint really compliment each other. After looking at all the wedding photos, they really, really do look nice as a couple. Lol I laughed so badly at pa'jaew being the predictor person-thingy
And yessssss 21st we'll see more chario!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg after watching that quick 51 second clip got me dying. I hope it airs tomorrow and damn, he's the host that got to meet BTS crying even more!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@spanky;
TSL stands for "Two Spirits Love." Sweet_JJ mentioned on the page before that this will be airing after NangRaiTeeRuk but since I don't follow that lakorn, I have no idea when it'll be over.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGMGMGMGMGM IM FANGIRLING ATM !! I've seen more of the tser. Eekekeksss and Ice Sarunyu sings the OST AHHHH

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@step;
That's pretty much it. 

@lovestar;
Under #twospiritslove hashtags, Ice singing clip was also tagged and he sings one of the ost. eeeeks PERFECTION!!!

Here goes a compilation of all the teasers that are aired so far.
In one of the scenes, Mario's character says, "I miss you. I've found you. I won't let go of you again." I am assuming his past life character was the one saying that. EEKKKS and I think Mint's name is "KaewLin." BTW. i LOVE THE WAY MARIO IS ABLE TO HOLD AN ANGRY EXPRESSION WITHOUT LOOKING WEIRD. lol He looks hot!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--nbBNSm5Q
c: memoryunit