[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I really hope they don't cut off kissing scenes! Those r the best parts !!! MOSTLY CHARIO! THEY BETTER NOT! If they do well in this drama they'll get scouted again for another one!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
This is so random but I dreamt of mint. I must be thinking about her way too much to be dreaming of her.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm still in awe that P'Pat is in this.
Also, I thought this was a romantic comedy, but after watching a few bts its romantic drama. That's interesting and yessss Mario looks so fine when he gets angry GAEWALIN!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lovestar said:
This is so random but I dreamt of mint. I must be thinking about her way too much to be dreaming of her.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm still in awe that P'Pat is in this.
Also, I thought this was a romantic comedy, but after watching a few bts its romantic drama. That's interesting and yessss Mario looks so fine when he gets angry GAEWALIN!
Reading this reminded me of the dream that i had, where there is a guy who has two sides to him like this, and a girl who loves to argue all the time. I woke up and was thinking, that is such a weird dream. When I logged onto here and saw the thread, I was like what a coincidence. Could be I'm too excited that I dreamed of watching it before it even aired? LOL :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I dont know why but whenever I watch a Romantic/Comedy, I always think that there wont be drama like ofc there would be! The Comedy is always pulling me off. Lol. But ugh. Im so excited and only getting more impatient!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's a romantic Dramedy ;( only 2x a week...teaser looks adorb...hopefully there's plenty of Pra'nang scenes...I feel that what really makes a lakorn beside good script...even if it's not a good script, cute pra'nang scene is what makes it...and CHARIO is HOT!! I need them to reunite...where do I sign the petitions?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
@step;
That's pretty much it. 

@lovestar;
Under #twospiritslove hashtags, Ice singing clip was also tagged and he sings one of the ost. eeeeks PERFECTION!!!

Here goes a compilation of all the teasers that are aired so far.
In one of the scenes, Mario's character says, "I miss you. I've found you. I won't let go of you again." I am assuming his past life character was the one saying that. EEKKKS and I think Mint's name is "KaewLin." BTW. i LOVE THE WAY MARIO IS ABLE TO HOLD AN ANGRY EXPRESSION WITHOUT LOOKING WEIRD. lol He looks hot!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--nbBNSm5Q
c: memoryunit

Thanks a lot @ip.smilez   :bravo:  Will you be subbing the series?  :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cant wait to watch this lakorn  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:
When Mario is angry, everything flies and lights start breaking. Does he has any super power  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kimsaj said:
No problem :)

Thanks a lot @ip.smilez   :bravo:  Will you be subbing the series?  :pervie:
Oh hoh! I would gladly sub TSL if I was fluent in Thai >.<" I know what they're saying but once I translate what's in my head into sentences, it doesn't make any sense =x I hope a viki team subs TSL for us.

@step;
Nice gifs. I believe Mario does have some kind of powers (;

&girls, the anticipation is too real, got ya dreaming about this lakorn Haahah WAKE ME UP, WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS :p

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Interview with mint, Mario, p'kong
Mario: it was really fun, I got to play different characters, and also I'm happy to play with Mint, she's very cute. But off screen how is it nong'Mint?
Mint: me? Oh I'm a good kid, and very hard working. Is that right p'kong?
Kong: that's right. These two and also other actors are good at their acting and are very professional so I'm happy. I want to produce part 2.
Mario: I'm happy the lakorn is finished so that fans can watch it. Well this is SHJNPT, the team has worked very hard and I believe it'll appeal to everyone for sure.
Before the interview was shown, the host of SSBT said that p'kong had a really great time working with both Mario and mint and that he wants to add them both on his queue again. But in all honesty, I wouldn't take their word for it

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translation :)
lovestar said:
Interview with mint, Mario, p'kong
Mario: it was really fun, I got to play different characters, and also I'm happy to play with Mint, she's very cute. But off screen how is it nong'Mint?
Mint: me? Oh I'm a good kid, and very hard working. Is that right p'kong?
Kong: that's right. These two and also other actors are good at their acting and are very professional so I'm happy. I want to produce part 2.
Mario: I'm happy the lakorn is finished so that fans can watch it. Well this is SHJNPT, the team has worked very hard and I believe it'll appeal to everyone for sure.
Before the interview was shown, the host of SSBT said that p'kong had a really great time working with both Mario and mint and that he wants to add them both on his queue again. But in all honesty, I wouldn't take their word for it