[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
ip.smilez said:
Oh hoh! I would gladly sub TSL if I was fluent in Thai >.<" I know what they're saying but once I translate what's in my head into sentences, it doesn't make any sense =x I hope a viki team subs TSL for us.

@step;
Nice gifs. I believe Mario does have some kind of powers (;

&girls, the anticipation is too real, got ya dreaming about this lakorn Haahah WAKE ME UP, WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS :p
LOL. And it just so happens to begin a few days after September. By the way, I love that song. :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So I just read a lot of what everyone what's to know about the storyline over at sanook.com (I copied and pasted the text on google translate and listened to it). They didn't quite put the conclusion in it which is good. I got confused between a lot of the character names so it was hard to follow
-Punjan and Mint are brother and sister living together by themselves
-Freud has a crush on Mint
-Mario has always had an image of this girl in his head for a long time until one day he saw her
-Mario took Mint to the temple and it is here where Mint enters the Boran period (she had a flashback) showing Mario's other side who he was a soldier or servant for her family then
-Mario brings in Mint as his personal assistant
-Mint brings out the angerness in Mario the most
That's all I can remember for now
Also, there are more pics on that website of the cast too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks LOVESTAR <3

PJ & Mint plays as siblings. Howwww cuteeee!!! So happy we are getting more details about the storyline ^^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you so much lovestar! :)

How cute, Punjan and Mint are playing as siblings.

Mint brings more anger to Mario huh... That's amazing. Haha. That means more aggressiveness hehe

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Definitely glad to see more details. Awv Mint and PJ as siblings...definitely was hoping for him to be the second guy but that's fine I love how funny the other guy is too. Still would love to see PJ and Mint as an on-screen coupe one day bc they match well and openly tease one another which is good.

l more excited to see their past life is that odd? Haha they just look so good. And although i agree Mario's cute baby face is hard to take seriously when he shows angry expressions...he is rocking that in love expression as Mek. :3

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
The part at the end of the teaser where his chest was just pumpin got me fangirling so hard!!!! Mek was so smexxyy. Can't wait for this!!!!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Freud sa in some interview clip that Mario's character has done some bads thigs to one girl in the period that te girl come take revenge on him in his present, I think that girl is Pat.

Can't wait for this to air, totally loving the chemitry between Mario and Mint and I think I will love PJ and Mint sibling-love as well...

lovestar

sarNie Adult
มาริโอ้ ข้ามภพสองบุคคลิกประกบ มิ้นท์ ตัวอย่าง สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ
Mario with two opposite personalities alongside Mint in "Song Huajai Nee Peua Ter" [ARTICLE @ SANOOK ENG SUB]

I dare you to read on :pervie:
The lakorn has even't broadcasted yet, but still there is already a fever for "koo jin" Mario Maurer and Mint Chalida, who haved paired together for the first time, passing centuries and lives to conquer various obstacles in romantic-comedy-mystery Song Huajai Nee Peua Ter of the two producers, who are good friends, Kong Piya Sawetpikoon and Chudapha Jantariket, of company Sonix Boom. Both have devoted time in the editing room to work with CG in order for the lakorn to look beautiful, and raw. *credits various staff and titles all the main cast

The story of Tharatorn (Mario Maurer), a young businessman owner of a furniture company who is oppressed and moody alongside his partner high-so Champagne (Pat Napapa), a famous celebrity, dreams of marrying Tharatorn one day, but Tharatorn actually always has an image of a certain girl who is always in his head, a girl he doesn't know but always appears in his dreams. Tharatorn found out that Thanon (Kratoom), head of company (maybe, behind Mario) cheated the company's finances so Tharatorn fired him immediately and everyone was intimidated by this, not because of his anger, but because of an unusual power that made the lights in the room explode. However, no one knows that the cause of this accident was due to Tharatorn.

Mor Krit (Non), Tharatorn's only friend, explains that he may have a power called Telekinesis- a power that destroys objects without you physically doing it. Krit also has the role of Tharatorn's psychiatrist, because he has an illness called Dissociative Identity Disorder as well, a disorder where your gestures and behaviour resembles a completely different person and one where you can't remember anything about yourself at all. Korn (Punjan) and Kewalin (Mint), two siblings who live with each other by themselves because their parents are somewhere in another province. Apart from being a singer, Korn is also a volunteer at a fundraising company (?), and dragged Mint to do this with him as well. Ai Phu (Freud) had fallen in love with Kaewalin since high school and Phu is the only one who seems to see ghosts. Kewalin has a good friend, Yui (Beau) who admires the men surrounding Kewalin especially P'Korn.

A radio broadcast reported an accident. Kewalin and 4 other team members, Ai Phu, Dong (Jub Jib), Mac (Samphet), Yai (Yai-Fundee), went to the location but coincidentally Tharatorn also drove past, getting out to help the injured person. Tharatorn saw Kewalin for the first time and felt very mesmerised but Kewalin only focused on the injured person, not realising that Tharatorn was near her. However, on the same night, Tharatorn was at Kewalin's house, collapsing upon her. He doesn't remember himself, and called Kewalin "Gao", and titling himself as "Mek". Mek doesn't know anything around him in his surroundings, as if he came from the Boran period.

Next morning, Mek disappears. Kewalin applies for Tharatorn's company but didn't see Tharatorn or Anima (Jin Glawgao), Tharatorn's younger sister. Tharatorn is also confused because Kewalin is like the girl that he dreams of and Kewalin is also confused as Tharatorn is very similar to Nai Mek but why can't Tharatorn remember her at all?

Korn made Anima's friend heartbroken so she wanted revenge. Tharatorn had Kewalin be his assistant, making her wear decent clothes and "prettying" her, which did not fit well with Champagne. Mor Krit concluded that the person who stimulates Tharatorn's power the most is Kewalin. Kewalin's father (Jom) explained the history of their family exactly the same as Mek did. Kewalin's mother (Jieb) explained that they were an old family who had a servant called Mek and got promoted as a servant who saved lives in their family, entitled as a loyal person to their kingdom. They had old letters from their family, and pictures of Kun Wharong, who looked like Tharatorn and a picture of Khun Gao, who looked like Kewalin, but unfortunately they did not have a picture of Mek. In the past, they were two different people (I assume they are talking about Mek and Warong?)

If it is like this, how did Mek come to be in Tharatorn's body? Tharatorn suspects that someone is always observing him and Kewalin so Tharatorn brings Kewalin with him to a temple to make merits. Once Kewalin enters the door, everything around her transformed to the past. Tharatorn turns into Khun Warong, and she is Gao.

When she steps outside the door, everything turns into normal. This caused confusion for Kewalin, while Tharatorn did not even share the same experience. Champagne is worried, and asks Tharatorn to marry her, threatening him about her dad. But finally, Champagne is the one who stops their relationship when she finds out that Tharatorn doesn't even love her. The whole time she was thinking it herself. She turns to Korn, finding out that Korn is Kewalin's brother who leaves her, going to Anima who is Tharatorn's sister. Knowing this, she is very angry and collaborates with Thanon but revealing the fact that Thanon is her actual father. When she doesn't get what she wants, she will destroy everyone.

In the past, Khun Warong falls in love with Gao, Mek too, is in love with her and will forever be her servant. Gao falls in a lake, and Mek saves her, embracing her with love, while Gao does not know that his embrace is telling her this and didn't even know he was doing it. Khun Warong witnesses this and wants to sentence Mek to death. Parallel to this, Champagne and Thanon are concocting a plan in the present, both problems reflect the past and present.

What will the love story of 2 men and 1 woman be like when 2 men share one body? One is in the present who has a special power, while the other crosses centuries from the past (to see her?). Follow this lakorn on ch3 every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:20. It will on air this October 8th.

-----all translations by me-------
This seems like one hell of a ride! So many twists and turns wow
p.s I am horrible with translating names
P.p.s tbh I think Mario plays as 3 different characters. Tharatorn himself, Mek, and Khun Warong.

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2:  :shock2: :faint: OMG REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS LONG. I got headache seeing it, you have more patience to give us this. THANK YOU SO MUCH  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
lovestar said:
มาริโอ้ ข้ามภพสองบุคคลิกประกบ มิ้นท์ ตัวอย่าง สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ
Mario with two opposite personalities alongside Mint in "Song Huajai Nee Peua Ter" [ARTICLE @ SANOOK ENG SUB]

I dare you to read on :pervie:
The lakorn has even't broadcasted yet, but still there is already a fever for "koo jin" Mario Maurer and Mint Chalida, who haved paired together for the first time, passing centuries and lives to conquer various obstacles in romantic-comedy-mystery Song Huajai Nee Peua Ter of the two producers, who are good friends, Kong Piya Sawetpikoon and Chudapha Jantariket, of company Sonix Boom. Both have devoted time in the editing room to work with CG in order for the lakorn to look beautiful, and raw. *credits various staff and titles all the main cast

The story of Tharatorn (Mario Maurer), a young businessman owner of a furniture company who is oppressed and moody alongside his partner high-so Champagne (Pat Napapa), a famous celebrity, dreams of marrying Tharatorn one day, but Tharatorn actually always has an image of a certain girl who is always in his head, a girl he doesn't know but always appears in his dreams. Tharatorn found out that Thanon (Kratoom), head of company (maybe, behind Mario) cheated the company's finances so Tharatorn fired him immediately and everyone was intimidated by this, not because of his anger, but because of an unusual power that made the lights in the room explode. However, no one knows that the cause of this accident was due to Tharatorn.

Mor Krit (Non), Tharatorn's only friend, explains that he may have a power called Telekinesis- a power that destroys objects without you physically doing it. Krit also has the role of Tharatorn's psychiatrist, because he has an illness called Dissociative Identity Disorder as well, a disorder where your gestures and behaviour resembles a completely different person and one where you can't remember anything about yourself at all. Korn (Punjan) and Kewalin (Mint), two siblings who live with each other by themselves because their parents are somewhere in another province. Apart from being a singer, Korn is also a volunteer at a fundraising company (?), and dragged Mint to do this with him as well. Ai Phu (Freud) had fallen in love with Kaewalin since high school and Phu is the only one who seems to see ghosts. Kewalin has a good friend, Yui (Beau) who admires the men surrounding Kewalin especially P'Korn.

A radio broadcast reported an accident. Kewalin and 4 other team members, Ai Phu, Dong (Jub Jib), Mac (Samphet), Yai (Yai-Fundee), went to the location but coincidentally Tharatorn also drove past, getting out to help the injured person. Tharatorn saw Kewalin for the first time and felt very mesmerised but Kewalin only focused on the injured person, not realising that Tharatorn was near her. However, on the same night, Tharatorn was at Kewalin's house, collapsing upon her. He doesn't remember himself, and called Kewalin "Gao", and titling himself as "Mek". Mek doesn't know anything around him in his surroundings, as if he came from the Boran period.

Next morning, Mek disappears. Kewalin applies for Tharatorn's company but didn't see Tharatorn or Anima (Jin Glawgao), Tharatorn's younger sister. Tharatorn is also confused because Kewalin is like the girl that he dreams of and Kewalin is also confused as Tharatorn is very similar to Nai Mek but why can't Tharatorn remember her at all?

Korn made Anima's friend heartbroken so she wanted revenge. Tharatorn had Kewalin be his assistant, making her wear decent clothes and "prettying" her, which did not fit well with Champagne. Mor Krit concluded that the person who stimulates Tharatorn's power the most is Kewalin. Kewalin's father (Jom) explained the history of their family exactly the same as Mek did. Kewalin's mother (Jieb) explained that they were an old family who had a servant called Mek and got promoted as a servant who saved lives in their family, entitled as a loyal person to their kingdom. They had old letters from their family, and pictures of Kun Wharong, who looked like Tharatorn and a picture of Khun Gao, who looked like Kewalin, but unfortunately they did not have a picture of Mek. In the past, they were two different people (I assume they are talking about Mek and Warong?)

If it is like this, how did Mek come to be in Tharatorn's body? Tharatorn suspects that someone is always observing him and Kewalin so Tharatorn brings Kewalin with him to a temple to make merits. Once Kewalin enters the door, everything around her transformed to the past. Tharatorn turns into Khun Warong, and she is Gao.

When she steps outside the door, everything turns into normal. This caused confusion for Kewalin, while Tharatorn did not even share the same experience. Champagne is worried, and asks Tharatorn to marry her, threatening him about her dad. But finally, Champagne is the one who stops their relationship when she finds out that Tharatorn doesn't even love her. The whole time she was thinking it herself. She turns to Korn, finding out that Korn is Kewalin's brother who leaves her, going to Anima who is Tharatorn's sister. Knowing this, she is very angry and collaborates with Thanon but revealing the fact that Thanon is her actual father. When she doesn't get what she wants, she will destroy everyone.

In the past, Khun Warong falls in love with Gao, Mek too, is in love with her and will forever be her servant. Gao falls in a lake, and Mek saves her, embracing her with love, while Gao does not know that his embrace is telling her this and didn't even know he was doing it. Khun Warong witnesses this and wants to sentence Mek to death. Parallel to this, Champagne and Thanon are concocting a plan in the present, both problems reflect the past and present.

What will the love story of 2 men and 1 woman be like when 2 men share one body? One is in the present who has a special power, while the other crosses centuries from the past (to see her?). Follow this lakorn on ch3 every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:20. It will on air this October 8th.

-----all translations by me-------
This seems like one hell of a ride! So many twists and turns wow
p.s I am horrible with translating names
P.p.s tbh I think Mario plays as 3 different characters. Tharatorn himself, Mek, and Khun Warong.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lovestar, you are seriously the best! Thank you so so much! I thought we were never gonna learn the storyline until it airs, haha. Seriously, thank you.

Man! I really look forward to Punjan and Mint's siblinglove. I have so much to say but they arent coming out, haha. Im just so excited. I really cant wait for Mario and Mint, gosh. Theyre gonna be so cute!! Im still kinda confused about Mario's three characters? Hm. But really, Oct is still too far! Lol, it needs to air now.

Beau admires Punjan the most is what also caught my attention. v_v

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Lovestar, you are seriously the best! Thank you so so much! I thought we were never gonna learn the storyline until it airs, haha. Seriously, thank you.
Man! I really look forward to Punjan and Mint's siblinglove. I have so much to say but they arent coming out, haha. Im just so excited. I really cant wait for Mario and Mint, gosh. Theyre gonna be so cute!! Im still kinda confused about Mario's three characters? Hm. But really, Oct is still too far! Lol, it needs to air now.
Beau admires Punjan the most is what also caught my attention. v_v
Haha procrastination at it's finest.
That was just my own hypothesis. Idk if he plays 3 characters or not, but if her does, that is one confusing storyline right there

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So, Mek is from the past and Tharatorn is in the future. Mek crosses a century just to love his women again but Kailan isn't the same Gao from back then. So I'm assuming Mek will fall in love with Kwaewalan not Gao. But Tharatorn is also in love with her. It's like Kill Me Heal Me all over again with Shin Se Gi and Cha Do Hyuk

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoa LOVESTAR, you are awesome

Warong and Mek threw off the storyline for me. Having Mek is fine and then there's Warong who Mario also plays? What!!?? Hopefully when this airs, the storyline will play out smoother than how it sounds. I am on the other hand super excited to watch as Chalida has a competitor in love hehe

Here goes me rambling....

Kun(Mint) argued with Risa(Mai) here and there but at the end, Risa wanted Totsawin(Smart) not Atsawin(First) in WJNGJY. PLR didn't have a n'rai who wanted Patapee(Mark). Ploykwan had the hots for Seua(Mark) so she was more of the n'rai. Nai Singh(Pope) only had eyes on Ploykwan so she didn't have to compete with anyone for his love at the end of TD. Nammon did not have a koo kaeng in RP so Pat(Alex) was all hers. Though NM2 has no ending, the annoying Namsai(Eye) didn't rub off too strong as a koo kaeng against Praepailin. Rampa(Esther) is the only n'rai who Mint(PiangKwan) had the toughest time with because Rampa was crazy in KCR. Though Fang Mei Jing(Noey) and Lin Lang Ser had something going on, she never once antagonize Ruethainark(Mint) and was sweet to Nark in Cubic. Paolawee(PimDao) didn't do much to Kaiwarn but she did cause a lot of trouble for her. And now we have CHAMPAGNE(PAT)!!!!!!! I'm super exited for this haahha A lakorn is much more fun and annoying to watch when there's another gal who wants to snatch the pra'ek away