[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^its pretty obvious they're special for one another. I think they should just come out to the media theyre dating. I know Mint wants to take it slow but its been years already. There wouldnt be any new pics of them anymore if nothing had 'sparked' between them. Clearly, something has

cr mariomintworld
On the other hand, I love the way they look at each other

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Whatever it is, as long as mint is happy.

Anyways!!!! Have I mention, I Loveeee CHARIOS OFF-SCREEN CHEMISTRY!!! It's as if they've been close friends for a long time ^^
I know, I'm surprised about how close they are, but that just makes it all the more easier for their acting and for us fans to see their off screen chemistry. Tbh mint has great off screen chemistry with most her actors, but honestly I don't see that chemistry with James and mint. They have wonderful onscreen chemistry, but James is really chill and in his own world most of the time, I didn't see that much closeness between them. Or maybe its because he was a new actor back in KCR...(?)

Back then I think James Ma was too worried on how his acting would turn out since he had a lot of negative news at the time. He was focusing a lot of his acting. But this year James and Mint have seen each other at many Ch3 events and they still seem to have a great friendship, they always remember each other's birthdays. :) 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I didn't see any offscreen chem from JM either however I see more interactions now that they've become familiar with each other. JMACHADA_Pantip help ties JM together so if JM does have a group event, you'll def see something from them via JMFC. Aside from James being a newbie, he was also shy around Mint because he liked Mint (he was a fan of hers) and followed her work before they got cast. Hehe James was quite nervous when they first met and even waii Mint though they are the same age Hahah I'm sure you know of this :)

CHARIO is full of life to me. They're a loud couple lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Back then I think James Ma was too worried on how his acting would turn out since he had a lot of negative news at the time. He was focusing a lot of his acting. But this year James and Mint have seen each other at many Ch3 events and they still seem to have a great friendship, they always remember each other's birthdays. :) 
Took tee soot:)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I have to say that I owe my gratitude for jmachada_pantip. They're updates of James and Mint give me life. I'm so thankful for them. I guess I just need another jmachada lakorn to see their offscreen chemistry now ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
I have to say that I owe my gratitude for jmachada_pantip. They're updates of James and Mint give me life. I'm so thankful for them. I guess I just need another jmachada lakorn to see their offscreen chemistry now ;)
Yesssssss!!! I get all jumpy when I see any updates of them together. Haha I adore their friendship :) James is soft spoken too so I hardly see Mint loud around him hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jalida is not as explosive as chario but I see the chemistry. ...jma is more mild manner and new... while Mario been in the biz longer

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Did Mario and Mint like... idk. Talk at all before this? Lol. I mean im sure they've met and maybe shared few talks but were they like... im horrible at explaining lol. Friends ig. Idk.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't Mario and Mint were really in each other's circle of friends. Like I'm sure they've interacted at Channel events and whatnot but I don't think they were close. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think they have b4..have mutual friends..his ex was in the 4hjk with her... there were pix of them and ppl asking for chario b4 this

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I cant wait till this comes out. ❤ this is gonna be the movie. Do you guys know who's mint brother in this lakorn, who his gonna be his soul mate? Or they didn't have one for him? Yall know what I mean?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Are you asking who the actor is? If so, his name is Punjan Prama. ^ I think he'll be pairing with Mario's sister? I don't know her real name though.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know we've all asked this a few times already but is anyone aware of whether or not someone plans on subbing this series? Like can the videos be uploaded and subbed on Facebook like Boy & Kim's lakorn? 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ySiCYbUkeA
cr bright tv

this is cute
A quick summary, this particular segment of the show talks to a celebrity who will gossip about another celebrity, and so Mario gossiped about Mint, specifically saying that she likes to take pictures of people on the set of Song Huajai when they are sleeping. When he tried to get her back, it didnt work out hahah. He says she likes to find angles that'll make the person look ugly, especially Oh he likes to sleep with his mouth open. Now that they've finished filming, their relationship is done, finished (hahahah said in a sarcastic tone)