[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The top picture is probably not Mek. He dressed too nice as a servant of the house. Look at the expensive shoes and he has a cane. I think it's Warong. In the plot summary, didn't the mom said Kewalin married Warong and has their picture?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
The top picture is probably not Mek. He dressed too nice as a servant of the house. Look at the expensive shoes and he has a cane. I think it's Warong. In the plot summary, didn't the mom said Kewalin married Warong and has their picture?

I thought about that too because of the cane and the outfits. So far no one has corrected me on IG yet. P'Kong liked the pic I made with the names and put thumbs up so I have no clue. I just assumed that he is Mek because he wore that outfit while sword fighting. Mek helps protect the kingdom doesn't he so he should know how to fight. Hrmmmm...He can be a servant who helps guard the house but still wear nice clothes just like Aum's character in "Khun Seuk." Plus the rose given to Kaew in the mv looks like it is Mek who gave it to Kaew not Warong because of the flashback scenes. He also wore a similar green outfit.

I COULD BE ALL WRONG THOUGH.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I think it's Mek too with the flower but just not the one with the cane. Haha OMG so much happened in episode 3. Already the bed scene that we saw in the trailer. The part where Mek put the flower behind her ear was in episode 2. I love the script. It's going really fast. They don't drag it out like other Lakorn. I can't wait!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Yes, I think it's Mek too with the flower but just not the one with the cane. Haha OMG so much happened in episode 3. Already the bed scene that we saw in the trailer. The part where Mek put the flower behind her ears was in episode 2. I love the script. It's going really fast. They don't drag it out like other Lakorn. I can't wait!!!

I swear that CANE is throwing everything off for us LOL 

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS THANKS TO YOU!!!! WE ALL HAVE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW i am confused if this is really Mek or not. lol.........................so Champagne will like who in the past?

c:: thaitv3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I assumed the top pic was Warong because he looks a bit westernized and the bottom pic as Mek because Kaew looks more into him and she received a rose from him....well who knows.................this just might be ALLLLLLLLLLLLL Warong 55555555

if it is......*AIIIII MAKKKKKKK** covers face lol....i'll have to go on mariomintinterfc and change all the names around 5555555555555+++
This is what happens when the productions keeps us guessing hahaha 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg Mario looks soo good! Can't wait to see this! It's finally going to air!! Woohoo loving all the picture spoilers!! Can't wait to see some more photos!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The picture of mint pouting is such a beautiful picture. And also the pic of Oh with his arm around Mint so cute!!!
WHAT IF MARIO ONLY PLAYS TWO CHARACTERS? MEK AND THARATORN? AND WARONG IS PLAYED BY ANOTHET CHARACTER?
WHAY IF MEK STARTED OUT AS A SERVANT AND GAINED STATUS TO HIGH CLASS??
I have no idea now

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
The picture of mint pouting is such a beautiful picture. And also the pic of Oh with his arm around Mint so cute!!!
WHAT IF MARIO ONLY PLAYS TWO CHARACTERS? MEK AND THARATORN? AND WARONG IS PLAYED BY ANOTHET CHARACTER?
WHAY IF MEK STARTED OUT AS A SERVANT AND GAINED STATUS TO HIGH CLASS??
I have no idea now
In the interview Mario said he played 3 characters. Warong is Tharatorn from past. In the summary, they went to the temple and Kewalin see her and Tharatorn (warong) from the past. Mek is a slave. He is a mystery that makes it interesting to see how they are all connected. I love it.

Champagne is probably in love with Warong and it's probably the reason why she tried to kill Kaew by pushing her into the river/lake but Mek ended up saving her. This is from the Bts.

By the way, PJ and Mint really look alike. They are a perfect siblings.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
In the interview Mario said he played 3 characters. Warong is Tharatorn from past. In the summary, they went to the temple and Kewalin see her and Tharatorn (warong) from the past. Mek is a slave. He is a mystery that makes it interesting to see how they are all connected. I love it.

By the way, PJ and Mint really look alike. They are a perfect siblings.

I had a hunch that Tharaton is Warong. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that means in both lives, Kaew will get with Warong.

Even after reading all the spoilers, my brain made up its own story thinking that Kaew doesn't like Warong but she only likes Mek. 555+

Yesss...Mek remains a mystery. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I had a hunch that Tharaton is Warong. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that means in both lives, Kaew will get with Warong.

Even after reading all the spoilers, my brain made up its own story thinking that Kaew doesn't like Warong but she only likes Mek. 555+

[/quot

My theory: remember the Bts of Mario sword fighting with this big dude (forgot his name). I think the big dude may be Mek the slave. Warong was trying to kill him for hugging Kaew. Hahaha am I making you confuse or what?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
ame="ip.smilez" post="1128016" timestamp="1444203158"]

[/quot

My theory: remember the Bts of Mario sword fighting with this big dude (forgot his name). I think the big dude may be Mek the slave. Warong was trying to kill him for hugging Kaew. Hahaha am I making you confuse or what?
Read on only if you want to spoil yourself
Oh man who can forget about that macho guy. He was in Bang Rajun too and his name is Pai :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH!!! You're right. That can be true too!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgmgmgmgm! So many possibilities that's giving me a headache lol

Your theory sounds legit. Pai is Mek in the past life and went to Tharaton's body to find Kaew

The whole time I thought of Mario playing as Mek in the past life and Mek in the present. Never had in mind that he could only be playing Mek the present while another plays Mek the past.