[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Hmm debtors trying to get Kew but instead receive a handful of men chasing them back. That's contradictory hahah

I've been looking around the net to read some feedback from thai fans etc, and what I get are some stupid articles talking about why is a paramedic car allowed to drop off someone to work. Is this right in society? Blah blah blah. There's heaps fone was articles on this since that's what happens in Song Hajai. All of things to argue about....really?
But according to an interview, Mint said P'Tu told her she is a very cute nang'ek and loveable for her age or something.
Wow really. Lol they'll nitpick anything to argue about.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Hmm debtors trying to get Kew but instead receive a handful of men chasing them back. That's contradictory hahah
I've been looking around the net to read some feedback from thai fans etc, and what I get are some stupid articles talking about why is a paramedic car allowed to drop off someone to work. Is this right in society? Blah blah blah. There's heaps fone was articles on this since that's what happens in Song Hajai. All of things to argue about....really?
But according to an interview, Mint said P'Tu told her she is a very cute nang'ek and loveable for her age or something.
I read it on Pantip. It was stupid and I didnt bother to finish reading it. The director already came out, posted it on her Instagram to apologize for the siren ambulance car.

Most of the feedback are very very good. They all think chalida improved and it's so much better -natural acting- in this one. They all love Mario and Mint together and definitely think these two should be koo Jin. Getting over 30k tweet on twitter and is the top trend is awesome for a premier of a first episode. They considered this lakorn to be "black horse". Some that stop watching channel 3 are coming back just because of this lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nice to know others also see Chada's big improvements <3 WHOOOTTTTTT GOOD JOB SONIX_BOOM !!! Ep1 was over the roof!!!

I'll be watching it for the third time today keekek

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
OFFMFMGMFMDMSKSKSKSKAKAAKAKSOXIXSIIW IMGMGMGMMG
SORRY I JUST HAD TO SPAZZZZZZZZ
OMGGGGGG !! Too freaaaakinnnn cute !! I couldn't stop squealing !!!
Hahaha they are together 24/7.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I have just finished watching episode 1 and it's so funny and cute. Love Mint and Mario they look so good together. I can't wait to watch next week episode. Mint really improved on her acting and I like how her face don't have that boring and tire expression that she usually have in her other lakorn. Mint and Mario <3<3<3...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
heheh more spoilers!! that little summary must be the one where we see Mario throwing her on the bed!! EEEK i can't wait hehe he's so hot lol I can already imagine Mint's character. It's just soo funny! More cute scenes coming up!! Woohoo i can't waitt!! Well I need to watch episode 1 even before I spazz ahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Hahaha they are together 24/7.
Greeeedssssss!!! Best thing ever heheeh ! They haven't been apart since the drama started haha

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
Nice to know others also see Chada's big improvements <3 WHOOOTTTTTT GOOD JOB SONIX_BOOM !!! Ep1 was over the roof!!!

I'll be watching it for the third time today keekek
Sameee! Im like rewatching this over and over even. Too cuute!

Dang, feedback is real good. I figured there would be good feedbacks but did t expect so much! Im glad. Mint really has inproved her acting, im so proud! Hehe.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I hope the storyline is consistently good and it doesn't take a turn for the worse. All these expectations now, so much pressure eek
But after reading the script, it seems good so far
I'm sure Thai fans will greeeeed knowing mint moves in to Mario's home

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The first episode was so cute and funny! I couldn't stop smiling!! Mario and Mint looks even better together in action. I love Kew and Korn's sibling relationship. They're sooo brother and sister. Hahaha! And the friendship between the gang! It's like what the young kids say these days, "SQUAD GOALS." lol I really love the relationships in this lakorn. Punjun has never look so good before, to me that is. He's so cute in this lakorn! :D It has been so long since I've last watch a Ch3 lakorn. I hope this one does not fail me, which I know it won't. Mint's acting has gotten better, not that it was that bad to begin with. Her acting definitely is natural and very light-hearted, which I like. I miss my Mario. It's great to see both of them onscreen again. :D I didn't watch Mint & Boy's lakorn by the way, so it feels good to watch her lakorns again since the ban of NM2.  
I think the only downfall would be the transition of scenes. I got confuse at some point because the transition from scene to scene was off. Other than that, I am sooooo excited for next week's episode!! I love it!! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
In the scenes in OST, Mint looked better in her expression. Like for the first time she showed some improvements. She has mostly done tomboy roles. Even this character is also a tomboy but I can see improvements in her expressions here. Mint is the only actor from 4HJHKK group who was giving us the same feel for all her characters (except Piangkwan). Finally she is learning.
Mario is soooo hot and cute together. His acting is so much better and when he is angry also, it does not look like over the top. Cant wait to see ep 2

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Long section of some scenes from Episode 3 & 4. Something for you girls to read until next

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING US A SHORT PREVIEW OF EPISODE 3 AND 4 HOKULANII!!!! I feel so much better now!!! I was upset that there was no episode 2 this week, but I feel happy reading the preview of episode 3 and 4!!!! You're awesome!!!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
sharing some lines or phrases that are popular and a big hit with social media from episode 1.

1: (when kewalin heard hr staff gossiping about her)
Kewalin: are you gossiping or insulting me?
If gossip, speak softlyy
If insult, look at my face

2: (Tharatorn interviewing kewalin)
T: do you have a bf?
K: no, I don't have one
T: you don't have one or you can't find one?
K: I can't find a good one so I don't want to have one.

3: (Korn yelled out this phrase to distract the guys)
Hey, Mint Chalida

4: (Mek with his puppy eyes and just saying her name is melting all the ladies hearts. Hehe)
Khun Kaew

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Sameee! Im like rewatching this over and over even. Too cuute!

Dang, feedback is real good. I figured there would be good feedbacks but did t expect so much! Im glad. Mint really has inproved her acting, im so proud! Hehe.
Me too.First time watching her lakorn.She didn't make me feel bad..hahaha..Damn...they was really3 cute!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot: