[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Mint and Mario recording the tv show
10/20: 3 zapp

By the way, I am so sick of seeing the same MK,NY,Mario and Taew since they already did a lot of promotion together from their last lakorn. Not so much with taew and Mario but the other two pairs ....ugh.

****i apologize to MK and NY fans if I offended you. I like to watch their lakorns when they are pair up with other people. :D......

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Me too! And when I say that in other fandom MK and NY fans (assuming) will always bashed out at me saying it is because I'm jealous or things like that. I mean, come on. Don't you want to see your bias work with different people to improve on what they already have or lack? Those people are super ignorant in my opinion. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg loooove it ..I'm sick of those kj as well... Back then they at least space them out... that's y I like great/matt... they leave me wanting more.. . Not overbearing n in my face

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I completely agree about Yadech and MK! I actually really like watching Nadech when he pairs with other people. Same with Kim, I like when she pairs with people other than Mark. I liked her with Nadech, Ananda and Boy. Popular pairings don't need to be paired all the time. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Mint and Mario recording the tv show
10/20: 3 zapp

By the way, I am so sick of seeing the same MK,NY,Mario and Taew since they already did a lot of promotion together from their last lakorn. Not so much with taew and Mario but the other two pairs ....ugh.

****i apologize to MK and NY fans if I offended you. I like to watch their lakorns when they are pair up with other people. :D......

It's okay. I totally understand you. I used to be a huge NY fan, but I felt like I was getting tired of seeing them together so much that I'm not that big of a fan anymore. I still like them, but not as obsessed with them anymore. They make a great pair, but I think they should branch out too.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Episode 5: Oct 12
While they were at the temple, Anima and Korn have been busy looking for the Kew and Thann.
Thann and Kew are finally home. Kew remembered so asked him if he has a wound anywhere.
"Are you concern about me or Mek"
She sarcastically said "Concern about Mek"
"You don't have to be concern about it"
"Fine, you are home safely, can I go home to see my parents today?"
"Ok, but you have to continue to be my secretary for a while"
"For how long?"
"For many days"
"If you think I can do it then it's not a problem"
Kew came home and told her parents the truth what happened. Her mom has something to show to her. She found her great, great grandmother Kaew's diary. Kewalin turned the first page and saw a picture of great great grandmother who looks like her. She turned to the 2nd page and her mouth was wide open to see a picture of Warong who look exactly like Thannatorn. She quickly asked who he was. Her mom said he was her Great, Great Grandma's former lover but she doesn't remember the detail.
Kew was thinking (she missed him already!) of Thann then she remember tomorrow she has to go to work but she didn't bring any clothes that he bought for her home. She is confused, afraid of Thann's temper but she misses the gentle side of Mek.
Thann called Krit to come over to look at his wound and discuss his love issue.
"Krit, I felt like I got rejected by a woman. Like I am heartbroken"
Krit laughed, he can't believe that Thann would be heart broken by a woman like Kew.
"It's strange that a man like you would get denied and heartbroken. Hahaha"
"I don't understand why I feel so connected to her like this. What should I do? Should I just cut her out of my life?"
"Can you do it? You have been thinking of her even before you met her. If I am not a doctor, I would believe that is a connection between you and Kaew from the past life"
Krit think that perhaps Thann met a girl who he adore when he was a kid and dream about her. Then he met Kew who looks like her so he easily fall in love with Kew. He think it has nothing to do with the past life.
The next morning, Kew put on jeans and jacket to work. She brought work folders to Thann's desk, he looked at her but didn't say anything. In the afternoon, a staff brought a brand named bag and left it on her desk. There is a note attached to it "Wear it, there is a meeting in the afternoon.."
Other employees are jealous. Kewalin changed her clothes and went to the meeting with Thann. He is pleased and admiring her. In the evening, Kew went to visit her parents. She saw them talking to a man. She asked what was going on, and they said nothing.
"Is this your daughter? She is prettier than the picture. Hope to see you again."
She confronted her parents and finally told her the truth.
Kew came back to Thann's house. Anima was making dessert, she was happy to see Kew because she doesn't know what is wrong with Thann. He has been quiet and doesn't want to talk to anyone. Thann was sitting in the yard. Kewalin came with a plate of dessert drop it on the table.
"Why do you do this?"
Thann is confused what this is about.
"Why do you have to pay the debts for my parents? Pay me with a high salary? Give the house to my family to live? What do you want with all of these?'
Thann, "I don't want anything"
"You think you are God? I have hands and feet. It's my family problem and I can take care of it. Or it is because you think I am so poor, you pity me and wanted to help?"
Thann said she thinking too much. Kew wants to know why it was kept hidden from her.
"Everyone knew except me"
"Because everyone is concern about you"
"Are you concern about me?"
"Yes"
He pulled her in and hugged her. He wiped her tears.
Kew came to her senses. Pushed him away.
"Don't play with my emotion. You never liked a woman like me. Why would you be concerned about me. I don't understand someone like you. I don't know what you want and I don't want to understand it. I'll find the money and pay it all back to you. And don't go see me again even if it's Mek or you because I don't want to see your face." She walked off.
Thannatorn felt like his heart has been shattered.
I feel so sad for Thannatorn. :(

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
He should just speak up already. Jkjk. Too soon. He probably doesn't even know how to express himself. Sighhh
I still like the idea of him confessing and continue to chase her if she rejects. I won't be having school Thursday so I will either stay up or put on an alarm!

Missing them already! Spoilers are great!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Tharaton is the one who has feelings for Kew :p I feel sorry for him too. Knowing the storyline a lot better now thanks to Hokulanii, I'm excited for the upcoming episodes.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
He should just speak up already. Jkjk. Too soon. He probably doesn't even know how to express himself. Sighhh
I still like the idea of him confessing and continue to chase her if she rejects. I won't be having school Thursday so I will either stay up or put on an alarm!
Missing them already! Spoilers are great!
Ooy, me too! I have Thursday and Friday off! Def need a break, Chario is very chuen jai right now with all of the stress.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Another Squealing Scene :D

Kew and Thann are both in white robes.
Thann bent down and kissed her right cheek.
He kissed her again on her left cheek.
He was going to kiss her again, but she turned away.
He smiled and let her go. She got up and wiped her cheeks.
K: "You are selfish". She wiped her cheek again.
Thann smiled.
K: "I'm yelling at you. How could you be smiling. "
T: "Hurry up and go take a shower so we can go to work together."
K: "You always want things your way"
T: "Then I'll go and wash you in the shower"
K: "Crazy"
Kew ran to the bathroom. Thann laughed.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Oh wow I just finished reading ep 5 and I must say I'm a bit confused. The flow isn't consistent. I hope that isnt so in the live
But geez Kewalin be crushing Tarn's heart in every single way.
"Kewalin comes out to look in front of her house because she spotted Tharatorn's car. She notices its not Mek standing there but Tharatorn and walks back in her house. Tharatorn feels a sort of pain in his chest."   eeeeeek

ANYBODY ELSE WAITING FOR THIS SCENE OMG
They just updated ep. 5 script. You need to read it. I laughed so hard with Thann getting mad at Kew because of Pu and a drunken Mek. Hahaha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@Hokulanii_ omg yes I'll read it straight away when I have access to a computer.
When I read the script I usually imagine the scene playing out in my head and oh boy that one of Than kissing Kew! My mind was going crazy. I need the ambulance to dissect my brain
@Ntsuab_Ci @Prakaidao why do you guys get days off at school I'm jealous!!! Haha I think I'll have to wait until Thursday and Friday morning to watch the episodes :(

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Well well guys. It is Kim, yaya, and Margie. Although I don't know if they are just a month or the cover of the calendar. Mint is paired with Taew and some guy I can't see (someone please tell me who it is). I want chario :(
http://youtu.be/1SdPzunB1nM

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMO OMO!!!!!!!!!! I just can't right now. Eeeekkssssss....cuteness overload! I can't wait to see that scene

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya, Kim and Margie? Seriously? What is channel 3 thinking? That is like a slap in the face for Mint. I feel sorry for the baby girl. It's too late for Chario. The calendar crew probably already had planned out since the beginning of the year.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Yaya, Kim and Margie? Seriously? What is channel 3 thinking? That is like a slap in the face for Mint. I feel sorry for the baby girl. It's too late for Chario. The calendar crew probably already had planned out since the beginning of the year.
There is one interview I watched a while ago and I must say I just applauded the hosts for being reasonable. They were commentating on an interview mint did and the media asked why she wasn't in a recent photoshoot with Kim, Margie and Ya and just asking her so many stupid questions. The host said that he felt sorry for "nong" and that she isn't the one who chooses which magazines to shoot etc. He wants the media to leave her alone. I got so emotional at that. So far, I haven't heard a host that actually considered her feelings so much, being bombarded with the same questions over and over
Hmmm top? I'd imagine him to be a little tanner
Tbh Mint will always be an underdog and she always strives to do her best despite her little promotion from ch3 and that's why she turns out to be my favorite for me. She doesn't need the overexposion or anything, she'll always do good for herself and fans

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 calendars get worser and worser each year for me.

I honestly had a love and hate relationship with Chalida over the years Hahaah I was a frustrated fan for the most part and grew to admire and adore Chalida as years passed. She's the only actress I've followed for a long time

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Only one episode of TSL aired and CHARIO are having good feedback. Ch3 probably wasn't expecting too much for their pairing? Would've been nice to see them paired up for the calendar. We need another magazine shoot of CHARIO.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
There is one interview I watched a while ago and I must say I just applauded the hosts for being reasonable. They were commentating on an interview mint did and the media asked why she wasn't in a recent photoshoot with Kim, Margie and Ya and just asking her so many stupid questions. The host.....,...
Tbh Mint will always be an underdog and she always strives to do her best despite her little promotion from ch3 and that's why she turns out to be my favorite for me. She doesn't need the overexposion or anything, she'll always do good for herself and fans
Totally agreed. The questions are always stupid. They all know the answer to it but just wanted to make dramatic to sell news. I can understand magazines picking and choosing who they want but channel 3? Unbelievable. It's like she is the least favorite child. Everyone know is a sensitive subject with her and mak and the girls. I love underdog and that is the reason why I'm always cheering for this girl and want to see her very successful. Sometimes I wish she just moved to channel 7 already or become freelance and join other channels.