[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I was fin so hard with just the first 10 minutes. Will I survive the rest of the pilot episode. Chalida and Mario!!! *faints

It has been awhile since I fangirl so hard over a pair. Margie and Great were this year by far my favorite pairing until Chario came along to steal my heart. Haha so corny but whatever, let me be in my unicorn world right now. 

FUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME ABROAD. It's def nice to see you commenting her naaaaaa ! KT~~

sugar high off of CHADAOH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_Ft0B7s0g

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez, I heard you went to see Big Bang. Did you have fun? I am usually on but just too tired to make a comment lol I thought that doing a 4/10 shift will give me more self time, but it has consumed me out of my energy. 

Chario is so good together!!! Why didn't they pair up sooner!!! Gosh I can't stop smiling. I think I might die out of seer sweetness!!! I have to keep pausing and replaying certain scenes. If this keep up, I don't think I will ever get through the first episode. The way Tharaton longing to see the woman of his dream. The funny thing is Kewalin was not even in beautiful attire but that entire scene was just beautiful. And then comes Mek ever so loving stare. OMG my heart is SO TORNNNN!!! 

I find this amusing that none of our assumption was correct about the storyline... what a freaking awesome surprise. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Smilez, I heard you went to see Big Bang. Did you have fun? I am usually on but just too tired to make a comment lol I thought that doing a 4/10 shift will give me more self time, but it has consumed me out of my energy. 

Chario is so good together!!! Why didn't they pair up sooner!!! Gosh I can't stop smiling. I think I might die out of seer sweetness!!! I have to keep pausing and replaying certain scenes. If this keep up, I don't think I will ever get through the first episode. The way Tharaton longing to see the woman of his dream. The funny thing is Kewalin was not even in beautiful attire but that entire scene was just beautiful. And then comes Mek ever so loving stare. OMG my heart is SO TORNNNN!!! 

I find this amusing that none of our assumption was correct about the storyline... what a freaking awesome surprise. 

For fun:

oH MANNNN, BB kept me on my feet all night. I had so much fun at their concert, I nearly cried when they kept teasing us that the show was over. hehe And they ALL were fantastic LIVE!!! It was definitely nice to hear each member communicate with their fans in English. All of their English improved greatly. Tae Yang stuttered when he try to pronounce "Staple Center." He probably got confused on which location he was at lol But yesssssss....I have BIG BIG BANG WITHDRAWALS....awwwee I hope you get lots and lots of rest to restore your energy. CHADAOH can be your energizer hehe

OH HOH Kewalin!! why must you leave K'Than hanging!!!

BTW. for clarification, is Mario's name "THARATON OR THUNATORN?" The eng subs on FB says "Thunatorn." And for the scene where PJ yelled, "Mint CHalida," the subber put "police officers" instead. 

c: dear2kk

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
spanky said:
I don't think she lucky at all..her series pplr bombed and was the worse of all..she was criticized so much but she used that as a learning tool and cont. To improved. ...ronapee was a better storyline and she got to showcase more in a diverse role. Mint a good kid and certain ppl are giving her a chance. Johnny afone praised her in TD...this lakorn is a good choice. .romantic comedy... in not sure about the cupid series...her lakorn w/1st/alex was ok...the. I like best is ronapee and now this one
TD is very3 good...Lakorn..I love her character most in that lakorn..Super funny..not a feminine lady (Like Ai sigh said).. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
So jealous of those who will be able to catch episode 2 tomorrow. T_T Have fun seeing the cuteness of ChadaOh first!

Tell  me about it!!!! HUHUHU!! I'm debating if I should stay up and catch EP2 live....hahaa I don't think I'll make it to work if I do 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Haha ^ I'm also debating if I should just wake up and watch the first few scenes of episode 2 then off to school but then my mind will only focus on them and not schoolwork, hehe. I should be fine as long as members try to keep me updated. xD

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Haha ^ I'm also debating if I should just wake up and watch the first few scenes of episode 2 then off to school but then my mind will only focus on them and not schoolwork, hehe. I should be fine as long as members try to keep me updated. xD
let me suggest you... :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: why you just don't skip school..hahaha :woot:  :woot:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hana_pichy said:
let me suggest you... :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: why you just don't skip school..hahaha :woot:  :woot:
What a great influence we've got here haha
My sleeping pattern has gone back to normal for school. I can only ever keep my eyes open until 11:30pm and then Song Huajai airs an hour later arghhh dammit so close haha
The only thing keeping me motivated for Wednesday and Thursday nights is Chadaoh
Btw is it chadaoh or chario? I alternate between the two lol

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Eeekkkk!!! Im so excited for this lakorn!!! Fangirling all day everyday!!!

And i also have been a fan of Chalida since day one!!! Love all the lakorn shes been in.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 5 - continued. I wasn't planning on translating this since I already shared some of these sweet scenes already but I Didnt want to be in Finland by myself. I need someone to squeal with me. Eeekkkkksskks. Warning: be prepared to scream. Enjoy :)

Kewalin came home with Mek to Thann's house. Kit said normally Thann doesn't get drunk with this amount of alcohol but he turned into Mek. Kew tell Mek to hurry up and get sober so she can go home.

Later Mek has Kew sleep on the bed while he sit on the floor, holding her hand on the bed and resting his head on it. In the middle of the night, Thann woke up and see Kew sleeping on his bed. He got up to look at her face closely, smiled "stealing my bed again".

He got onto the bed next to her, it woke her up. She see him and wanted to get up. He wrapped her around his arms.

"Why do you come back?"

"I didn't come back to see you. I came to take care of Mek. "

"Mek and I are the same person. You are concern about me aren't you?"

"I'll rather be concern about a cat than you"

"I know you are stubborn. Tell me you are concern about me"

"You are so full of yourself. Let me go."

He is debating whether to let her go or not. Her heart is pounding.

Kew, "what are you going to do?"

He smile. He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"I'm not going to do anything. I just want to sleep here and hold you"

Kew became tense. The light turned off.

"Did you turned off the light?"

"I don't know". He closed his eyes and smile.

ooooooo

In the morning, Thann is still holding her on the bed. He woke up and looked at her face and smile. Kew is now in a boran cloth. He is looking at her with love. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek. It woke her up and stared at him. Then she pushed him and got up. Kew is mad and wants to go home.

He pulled her back down onto the bed.

"I'm done. I'm going home"

"But I'm not done."

"What now?"

"You can't quit and have to go back to work"

She said no.

"If you don't work, where are you going to get the money to pay me back?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to pay you back"

"How long are you going to be stubborn like this?"

"No, eh, stubborn, I'm not stubborn"

Thann bent down and kissed her cheek. She squealed.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She said no. He kissed her cheek again.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She is afraid to say no. He kissed her again and continued with many more kisses until she agreed to come back to work. She asked him to let go. Her let her go from his arms. She got up and wiped her cheeks.

"I said yes because I want to finish paying you back so I can stop having you as an owner of my life.

"You are selfish. What kind of person would be smiling when they are getting yelled at"

Thann smile. "Hurry up and go take a shower so we can go to work together"

"You always want things your way"

"Do you want me to wash you in the shower"

"Crazy" and she ran into the bathroom. Thann looked and laughed.

When they got to the company, he walked around holding her hand. She was embarrassed. He dropped her off at her desk and whispered, "work hard my beloved secretary". Kew is even more embarrass.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
@Smilez
It does pronounce thun-na-torn for his name.
Why would they change mint chalida to police officer? maybe it's more of an inside joke and those that doesn't know who mint chalida is might not get it?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
In all honesty, I did not expect for Song Huajai to be such a lovey-dovey lakorn. Omg how many times did he kiss her????? My heart is pounding thinking about it

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Lovestar;
We've used CHARIO for the longest. I like ChadaOh a lot better hehe sweet like sugar (;

Thanks Hokulanii^_^ I'll have to change all the "Tharatorn" captions at MARIOMINTINTERFC lol we all clearly heard Mint Chalida. Idk why the subs were police officers!!!

Ohhhh Mannn. I'm already boarding a plan to FINLANNNNNDDDD!! Eeekskskssk gna start reading soon!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Haha I thought so, I was getting confused
I have chario's picture of Mario with his head on mints shoulder as my phone wallpaper and my mum saw it and she started accusing me that I have a boyfriend and that I haven't even finished high school yet etc
Than I showed her that I am not in the picture at all and that it was mint
But still she was eager to continue the lecture and I just stared at the white wall for a long time

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
In all honesty, I did not expect for Song Huajai to be such a lovey-dovey lakorn. Omg how many times did he kiss her????? My heart is pounding thinking about it
Right? What a sweet surprise. When they first released pictures and BTS, I was wondering why they they always have a bed scenes and both of them are usually in PJs. Hahaha now I know. It's only ep 5 script and so much lovey dovey scenes. It's so cheesy but I love it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I kicked off my blankets ya!!!! That's how I'm spazzing 55555 !!! Eeeekkkssssss ep5 spoiler is just too too cute!!! Ahhhh how am I going to sleep now?

Gahaha lovestar!! ChadaOh got you in big trouble hehe