[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 6 :D

Who wants to go to the beach?? Give me a k, give me an I, give me an s, give me an s and maybe some e and s. I think many of you have seen a lot of scenes at the beach.

Thann wanted to help and spend some time with Kew so he asked to go along with the rescue team. Kew let him and the group volunteered to help rebuild the school. At the school, Kew was very impressed with Thann. She underestimated a rich guy like him but he was able to clean the bathroom and do whatever it takes to help out.he fell off the ladder and turned into Mek. Reporters were interviewing the volunteers, Thong accidentally told them that Thann can remember the past and right now he is actually another person from the past life named Mek.

It became a big news and he was being followed by reporters and they surrounded his house and follow him to work.

Champagne saw the news and called him to see how he was doing. Kew was with him at him house.

Kew, "she is your girlfriend, why don't you have her take care of you instead of me?"

Thann, "she is not my girlfriend"

"You talked so sweet to her, why wouldn't it be. Bua (servant) also said she was your girlfriend"

"Why would would you believe Bua. And what? Are you jealous?"

Kew answered in a high pitch "I'm not jealous. Don't flatter yourself. There is nothing to be jealous about"

He walked really close to her so she can see what what he has that she should be jealous of. Her heart is pounding. She pushed him and he walk away.

That night, Thannatorn is stressed about the news and has a big headache. Kew brought him a medication for his headache. He asked Her to sit close to him, he holds her ha d and closed his eyes. Kew felt sorry for him. Thann has a dream about the past for the first time. He saw Khun Kaew pulling Khun Warong's hand, but his other ha d is holding a sword and he looks enraged. She is trying to stop him from hurting Mek.

Warong, "let go of me. I'm going to chop his head off and use his blood to wash my feet"

Kaew yelled for mark to run away. He ran out of the house. Three slaves ran after Mek. Kaew hug Warong so he won't go hurt Mek.

Thann awoke in sweat. He has a confusion look on his face.

Kew "what is the matter"

"I had a bad dream"

Kew wiped the sweat from his face. He pulled her in and embrace her. "Don't go anywhere. Stay with me." She was silent and stay in his arms wondering what the dream was about.

In the morning, Kew and Thann went to work and were follow by reporters and there were more waiting for him at the company.

Krit and Anima suggested that Thann go hideout at the beach for a while. Keep a low profile until the reporter leave him alone. Thann refuse to go unless Kew goes with him. She did t want to go Ali e with him so he said that she can bring her friends alone.

"""""""

And let's go to the beach! Hehehe i'll update later with the beach scenes. :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whooooooooooooo did so much updates on MarioMintInterFC on IG, I am finally here lol

From start to finish of EP2, I enjoyed it very much to the core indeed. The gang looks like they're still not comfortable with Mek's presence and find him interesting; almost like dissecting a project lol Mannnnnnnnnn Mario's screams are freaking hilarious. First from ep1 when he had the phone in hand and it went off (he screamed) then in ep2, he screamed when the lights turned on. hahahaha I repeated that scene three times because i found it super funny LOL And one of the guys Thong said if a t.v turned on, he'll be shock to death pqhahaha goodness...the dialogues are too funny!!! I also like how the side characters aren't too much. They balance the drama very well so far...not yet annoyed of the side characters. I do find Anima and Mor Krit super adorbs together. I cheer for these two oppose to Anima and Korn. Korn is for Yui okay lol It would have been even better if Korn reciprocated Yui's feelings. PJ and Beau's scene was toooo cuteeeee too!!!! I loveeeeee SUANG!!!!  

Gahhh I love the moments between Mek and Kew when they were crossing the street to eating street food. hehe 

Mario is seriously HOT when he is pissed !! DAMMNNNN! and he's such a mean pra'ek. I can't recall watching any dramas with a pra'ek being super mean to everyone besides Kawee LOL

DROOLS <3

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
@lovestar yup, I know the quote was ep 5. Was just surprised he said it. Hehehe I haven't watch episode 2 yet. I'll wait for ep 3 and then will watch it back to back.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Episode 6 :D

Who wants to go to the beach?? Give me a k, give me an I, give me an s, give me an s and maybe some e and s. I think many of you have seen a lot of scenes at the beach.

Thann wanted to help and spend some time with Kew so he asked her to go along with the rescue team. Kew let him and the group volunteered to help rebuild the school. At the school, Kew was very impressed with Thann. She underestimated a rich guy like him but he was able to clean the bathroom and do whatever it takes to help out.he fell off the ladder and turned into Mek. Reporters were interviewing the volunteers, Thong accidentally told them that Thann can remember the past and right now he is actually another person from the past life named Mek.

It became a big news and he was being followed by reporters and they surrounded his house and follow him to work.

Champagne saw the news and called him to see how he was doing. Kew was with him at him house.

Kew, "she is your girlfriend, why don't you have her take care of you instead of me?"

Thann, "she is not my girlfriend"

"You talked so sweet to her, why wouldn't it be. Bua (servant) also said she was your girlfriend"

"Why would would you believe Bua. And what? Are you jealous?"

Kew answered in a high pitch "I'm not jealous. Don't flatter yourself. There is nothing to be jealous about"

He walked really close to her so she can see what what he has that she should be jealous of. Her heart is pounding. She pushed him and he walk away.

That night, Thannatorn is stressed about the news and has a big headache. Kew brought him a medication for his headache. He asked Her to sit close to him, he holds her ha d and closed his eyes. Kew felt sorry for him. Thann has a dream about the past for the first time. He saw Khun Kaew pulling Khun Warong's hand, but his other ha d is holding a sword and he looks enraged. She is trying to stop him from hurting Mek.

Warong, "let go of me. I'm going to chop his head off and use his blood to wash my feet"

Kaew yelled for mark to run away. He ran out of the house. Three slaves ran after Mek. Kaew hug Warong so he won't go hurt Mek.

Thann awoke in sweat. He has a confusion look on his face.

Kew "what is the matter"

"I had a bad dream"

Kew wiped the sweat from his face. He pulled her in and embrace her. "Don't go anywhere. Stay with me." She was silent and stay in his arms wondering what the dream was about.

In the morning, Kew and Thann went to work and were follow by reporters and there were more waiting for him at the company.

Krit and Anima suggested that Thann go hideout at the beach for a while. Keep a low profile u Tim they leave him alone. Thann refuse to go unless Kew goes with him. She did t want to go Ali e with him so he said that she can bring her friends alone.

"""""""

And let's go to the beach! Hehehe i'll update later with the beach scenes. :p

OMGGGGGGGGGGG..................whoo whoo whoooooooo!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Whooooooooooooo did so much updates on MarioMintInterFC on IG, I am finally here lol

From start to finish of EP2, I enjoyed it very much to the core indeed. The gang looks like they're still not comfortable with Mek's presence and find him interesting; almost like dissecting a project lol Mannnnnnnnnn Mario's screams are freaking hilarious. First from ep1 when he had the phone in hand and it went off (he screamed) then in ep2, he screamed when the lights turned on. hahahaha I repeated that scene three times because i found it super funny LOL And one of the guys Thong said if a t.v turned on, he'll be shock to death pqhahaha goodness...the dialogues are too funny!!! I also like how the side characters aren't too much. They balance the drama very well so far...not yet annoyed of the side characters. I do find Anima and Mor Krit super adorbs together. I cheer for these two oppose to Anima and Korn. Korn is for Yui okay lol It would have been even better if Korn reciprocated Yui's feelings. PJ and Beau's scene was toooo cuteeeee too!!!! I loveeeeee SUANG!!!!  

Gahhh I love the moments between Mek and Kew when they were crossing the street to eating street food. hehe 

Mario is seriously HOT when he is pissed !! DAMMNNNN! and he's such a mean pra'ek. I can't recall watching any dramas with a pra'ek being super mean to everyone besides Kawee LOL

DROOLS <3

YES! YES! YES!
I LOVED THIS SCENE SO MUCH! MEKS SMILE WAS JUST TOO SWEET, SO SWEET I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE HAHAH

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
YES! YES! YES!
I LOVED THIS SCENE SO MUCH! MEKS SMILE WAS JUST TOO SWEET, SO SWEET I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE HAHAH
SHoo I'm up for some late at night chocolate since I'm already SUGAR HIGH from CHADAOH...some more wouldn't hurt hehe 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
YES! YES! YES!
I LOVED THIS SCENE SO MUCH! MEKS SMILE WAS JUST TOO SWEET, SO SWEET I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE HAHAH[/quoted just I have to admit that I did watched this scene of them eating street food and just the two of them alone.
YES! YES! YES!
Ok, I have to admit that I only watched this scene from episode 2 since I saw the pictures floating around. Why are they so beautiful? They both look so natural and happy together.

Step

Mrs James Ma
เห็นตัวผอมบางแบบนี้ ใครจะคิดว่า “มิ้นต์–ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง” พลังเหลือล้นขนาดเนี้ย โดยเฉพาะฉากที่ต้องดิ้นสู้ฟัดให้หลุดจากอ้อมกอดพระเอกน่าหอม “มาริโอ้ เมาเร่อ” ในละคร “สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ” ทางช่อง 3 HD ค่ำวันพฤหัสนี้ฯ ผู้กำกับหญิง “ชุดาภา จันทร์เขตต์” ย้ำหนักให้มิ้นต์อย่าออมแรง!!
ซีนนี้ “มาริโอ้” ในร่างของ “เมฆ” ตามไปอยู่บ้านนางเอก “มิ้นต์” (รับบท “เกวลิน”) เพราะจำอะไรไม่ได้ นึกว่าเกวลินคือ “คุณแก้ว” คนรักในอดีต เกวลินสงสารจึงใจอ่อนให้เมฆนอนเฝ้าข้างเตียง แต่จู่ๆมาริโอ้ก็สะดุ้งตื่นขึ้นมาในร่างของ “ธรรณธร” นักธุรกิจ เฟอร์นิเจอร์อารมณ์ร้อน แล้วโวยวายไล่เกวลิน หาเรื่องว่าจะมาวางแผนจับคนรวย เกวลินโมโหมาก เลยขว้างของใส่ไม่ยั้ง จนฝ่ายชายต้องเข้ามากอดให้สงบ แต่นางเอกฤทธิ์เยอะก็ดิ้นแหลก...

เบรกๆๆมาริโอ้ขอเวลาแป๊บนึง ปั๊มพลังแขนวิดพื้นโชว์เบ่งกล้ามข่มมิ้นต์ แล้วกลับมาลุยเข้าฉากอีกรอบ แต่ยังไม่วายโดนนางเอกพลังช้างเหวี่ยงกระเด็น จนมาริโอ้ยอมแพ้ยกให้เป็น “หญิงยักษ์” แห่งวงการละคร ตามชมฉากสนุกๆวันพฤหัสฯนี้ เวลาสองทุ่ม 20 ทางช่อง 3 HD. อ่านนิยายเรื่อง "สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ" ได้ที่นี่

cr thairath

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
LOL for those that are wondering what It's about what @Step posted from above.
It's a summary of the scene when she slept over at the house with Mek but Thann woke up in the morning.

The director (chudapa) asked Mint not to hold back her strength. he was suppose to hold her still but she overpower him. Mario has to ask for a break and do his push-ups and flex his muscle at Mint. LOL
They tried again after the break and was still able to shrug him off. He called her "giant girl" of lakorn. The news said she has an elephant strength. Hahahaha

Btw. I thought this scene she has a blue Long sleeve shirt that goes on top of her tshirt. Maybe it's just a rehearsal?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Arghh I just need to see more chario together.
Omg I wonder where talui kongtai went??

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, HAHA. Mint sure is a strong girl! That reminds me a bts where Mario couldn't lift up Mint in her wedding dress, LOL.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hokulanii_ said:
@lovestar yup, I know the quote was ep 5. Was just surprised he said it. Hehehe I haven't watch episode 2 yet. I'll wait for ep 3 and then will watch it back to back.
Wow, you have patience. I could never wait for another episode first then watch it all together. Haha

Forgot to mention the part where Pu sees Kaew and Warong. That was cute! I feel like he'll be one of the first to learn about their past. Hm