[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm loving Mek sooooooo much. He carried her to bed, did wai to Kaew and looking at her :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
Meeeeekkkkkk you are sooooo SWEEEEET  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh...mek is sooo sweet...but angry than is smoking hott. . Love those smirks

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I say this over and over and I'll say it again. Mek is tooooooo adorable! When he refused to go with Anima, hahahahaha. Gosh, how can Mario be so good at his character. His eyes are everything! Too cute man. Such a cute child, hehe. But yaaaaaay! Kew finally moved in. Haha, too cute. ChadaOh are too cute. Everything is cute. Cute cute cuteeeeee. I love how Thann just stands up for Kew when Champagne is trying to start some with her. He's also straight forward towards Champagne. Those are my kind of praeks! :) Know who they want and only go for that one person. Kew was too cute with her heels, lol. And then there goes Thann randomly dropping his pen. So funny. It was out of nowhere. ChadaOh fever isn't slowing down on me. It keeps getting higher and higher. What is this

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS I AM SERIOUSLY DYING FROM ALL THE SPOILER PICTURES!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY SHIPPING MARIO AND MINT TOGETHER SO BAD THAT IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm trying so hard not to squeal because I am at work right now and secretly logging onto this forum just to read everyone's posts!!! LOVE MARIO AND MINT!!!!!!!!! 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED SPOILER SUMMARIES AND PICTURES!!!! I ALWAYS LOVE SPOILERS!!! Some people hate spoilers, but I LOVE spoilers and I don't think that it ruins the story for me at all. I am dying to see all the sweet scenes and especially the scene where Than has a bad dream about their past life and then he wakes up and hugs her and tell her to stay with him!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!??? MARIO IS SERIOUSLY JUST TOO HANDSOME AND CUTE!!!! He is doing such a great job at being Than and Mek. I love both Than and Mek!!!! =D

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
I have always been a silent read and it's been over a year since I commented!!

I love Mint C and I was waiting for the day where she had a lakorn that show her capabilities.
Mario and Chalida makes a cute couple. I am proud to say that compared to other actresses out there, Chalida is has had the opportunity to play didn't characters with different personalities. 
Hope to see her shine more in the upcoming new year and hopefully after she graduates she will have more opportunities.

Cheers :)

PS. I am in love with whoever is in charge of Chalida's outfits and makeup for this lakorn.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I love Mek but Than is so swoony when he threw his pen to put on her shoe. Like how a prince charming would do in fairy tales. These two make my face hurt from too much smiling. Mint is not overacting with her cute girl character. She's cutely annoying. She's a lit slow but not stupid. Her reasoning ability is working fine. Exactly how I want my candy characters.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
time to spazz!! hehe all late!! Finally got to watch episode 1 and gosh can I say that I love it!! I can't believe I am about to say that Mario and Mint have more chemistry than Mario and Taew.. I can like see it through them! Gosh where should I start!?! hehe

I love how it started off in the past then took us to the present. Gosh Than is such a tough and fierce guy! So funny how the workers were just scared of him and looking at him. I love how they met each other!! Than is just so drawn to Kew without knowing it ahha ohh gosh Mek is such a cutie!! :kiss3: Mario is doing such a good job acting as Mek and Than ahha I love how we are able to see the differences between them both. Mek is so sweet and mann were those boran moves hilarious! hahah Than is such a jerk to Kew. I think I would be annoyed and pissed off too. haha I love how Kew always fight back, but when it comes to Mek, she's so soft hahah Everytime she explains to Than, he would be like no you're lying. Of course Kew wouldn't want to be keep telling him since she already knows he won't believe  her already. That bed scene where she looked under the bed got me feelings all kinds of feel :shock2: gosh hehe I just want them to be so close already! But Mek is too much of a gentle man heheh lol I laughed so much towards the end because they think that Mek is a ghost :whahuh: lmaoooo super hilarious hahah Mek also screamed too. It's super funny seeing Mario and that guy Pu in here because they both played in Pee Mak together and they're freaking funny!! haha can't wait to catch up 2,3, and 4!!

Mario and Mint are just soo cute together. LOL I literally just want all the scenes to be them lol feeling greedy here haha :girlmad:  but Punjan is doing such a good job as the brother too! Beau's character is also soo cute too. I love her attitude, it's so cute and bubbly haha Mint's rescue gang is just comedic in general hahah :bhehe:

Seeing and reading all these spoilers make me want to catch up already! I have to watch that Cinderella scene hehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Luckily my new 8wk class doesn't start until 9am today so I had the chance to watch the first part of Ep3. I look forward to my Wed and Thurs now and even woke up around 6am both days to check ChadaOh's tagged pics on IG lol 

I am enchanted by ChadaOh, I really am. Out of all Mint's pra'eks, Mario brings the best out of her. Can't stress this enough, I'm a proud mama of Mint. Mint is able to convince me that she is really Kewalin. Mario's acting is a lot better now too. He did well in Rising Sun and his performance in TSL so far is going smoothly. I like the transition of Thun to Mek to Thun on the scene where they both fell on the ground. I LOL because Thun was still and he looked funny hahah There is just too many scream worthy scenes today that got me holding in my squeals in the library. My cheeks hurt so much from smiling too much!!!

For once Thun is genuinely smiling at people lol I love how he volunteered himself to help Kew's parents cook because he was embarrassed to stand there while her parents prepare food. The more interactions Thun has with people, the more human he is and the less angry he gets. I mean he's still mean but his temper has gone down a tad...just a tiny bit. Thun is starting to show that he's capable of controlling his anger somewhat. Smile a little bit more Thun, it helps. Actually since Kew entered his life, Thun has been experiencing a lot of different emotions. Now he even worries about Kew's safety. From what I see as of right now, Thun's heart loves Kew without him knowing it and he's having to search within himself why he's attracted to Kewalin especially when he's  mentioned to her that she is not his type. The closer they get, the more Thun is attached to her. Mek is a factor who will help Thun express his true feelings for Kew because he assumes Kew is attracted to Mek AND he thinks he is MEK (little does he know, Mek isn't him at all). As for Kew, she is attracted to Mek because who wouldn't be? Mek is a kind, sweet, soft-spoken hero but can easily talk back if you say something that upsets him about Kaew. At the same time, Kew is learning who Thun is. Maybe he does have a sweet and kind side to him that no one saw before. She'll be swayed by Thun once she gets to know him a lot better. 

EEEKKSSSS THE TAE KWON DO AND JU-DO SCENE GOT MEEEE REWINDING IT HEHHE The scene where Thun slipped Kew's heel back on her foot gave me so  many butterflies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!