[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ekkk..him throwing her on the bed...his expression soo hot and swoon worthy...i know ch 3 has low ratings...i figure they gone up 2 a 5 at least...but they got good krasea...loove chario..petition to reunite

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the ratings will pick up. But remember channel 3 is mainly about buzz. Some popular couples don't usually get good ratings in their lakorns but the buzz surrounding the lakorns make up for it.

Anyway, no one does it better than Mario with the naive and confused look. He doesn't come across dumb but he makes it into something huggable.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Prakaidao; Haha, I like your siggy. I was thinking about having the same one as my own.
Ahh you should! Twinsies, lol, if you want. I was actually deciding between the part where he puts on her shoes or when he threw away his pen, lol but I loved his poker face so yeah, ahahaha. I love Than! Ugh another week of waiting!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I wish this lakorn aired everyday!!! I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!! But then again, I don't want this lakorn to end so soon yet!!! =D I want to see Mint and Mario together in this lakorn for a long time.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint Chalida...really l Cinderella. Haha.
Piangkwan breaks her heel, Chai Pee puts her shoe back on for her. Now Kew clumsily loses her heel and Thun puts it on again. Lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
think the ratings would have started low first because everyone probably thought it wouldn't have been a big a hit as it is now. So starting with those ratings is understandable.
But ratings aside, I don't care because they are beautiful together!!!
@Weirfany omg great observation! Mint really is Cinderella! She actually did a sun silk Thailand advertisement short story and she played as cinderella haha

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
think the ratings would have started low first because everyone probably thought it wouldn't have been a big a hit as it is now. So starting with those ratings is understandable.
But ratings aside, I don't care because they are beautiful together!!!
@Weirfany omg great observation! Mint really is Cinderella! She actually did a sun silk Thailand advertisement short story and she played as cinderella haha
The official one hasn't been released yet so a lot of the fans doesn't believe it. It will definitely go up once the lakorn on ch 7 ended.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thx for the info bye bye...I don't follow closely to ratings... I'm glad they r getting great buzz...Mario won me over. ..The pen scene and bed scene my fav...all mek scene too stinking cute... he's killing it with the 2 personality. I love the actors, pace and ost... win win all around. Haven't fully watch a lakorn in awhile. Rai ppl don't take over the scene too...ok I ffw them

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 6: Oct 16, 2015

The real rating just came out.
Ep2: 5.3
Ep3: 5.8

*detail that was left out from last script posted*
@@@Thann actually has a fear of going to the beach when Krit suggested he go and hide there at his friend resort for several days. Thann had a dream about his past from 10 years ago. At the beach, He had a horrible headache, it was so bad that he ran in the ocean, there was a lightning and it strikes him on the head@@@

----
Anima is in charge of the company while Thann is vacationing at the beach. She is nervous and doesn't feel confident to be in the big meeting room with the staff. She asked Korn to be by her side at the meeting. Korn like and admire another side of Anima that he has never seen before.

Yui, "and Pu like you, do you know?"
"I kinda know but it can never happen. We have been friends for so long and I have never felt more than that"
"You and Khun Thann have never been friends before so it could be more than friends?"

Kew is embarrass, pick up the pillow and hit Yui. Yui laughed, "Khun Thann must be lonely sleeping alone in the room"

"If you are worried about his loneliness then go sleep with him in the room"

Yui acted like she was about to go. Kew hit her with a pillow again. Yui "This is a syndrome of someone who is jealous". Kew got even more embarrass and hit Yui some more.

Thann came out to the patio, the view makes him worried. He is trying hard to relax.

Yui and Kew went down to join the gang at the pool. Thann was not around so Kew left to go get him.

Thann is reading the the diary that he brought along. Kew knocked on the door, it made him jumped and quickly hide the book on the bed under the blanket. Kew came to ask him to join them at the pool.

Thann, "let me change my clothes first"

Kew didn't room the room. She is walking around checking out his room. Thann is afraid she might see the diary so he sit back down on the bed.

"Hurry up and go change"

"But I'm shy since you are in the room"

"Why would you be shy. Go change in the bathroom"

Kew was about to sit on the bed, Thann quickly grab her, hug her and spun her around. Kew is surprised and doesn't know what he trying to do. Thann stare at her face, "I..I...I Miss you"

Kew,"why do you miss me? We see each other every day".

"I don't know. Suddenly I just miss you"

Kew pushed him off. "You don't have to hug me whe you miss me. I'll wait for you at the pool."

Thann is relieved and laughed at himself what he just said. Kew ran downstairs with a red face and saw Pu.

Pu, "what's the matter? Did Thann do something to you? "

"He wouldnt dare and if he did, I can take care of myself"

Yui, "why is your face red?"

Kew, "I just ran and it's hot"

Thann came down to the pool area, Yui asked him to join them but he said he doesn't like to play in the water. He then walk to the beach. Pu accused Thann of being disgusted with them and refuse to be in the pool.

Thann is looking at the ocean and thinking out loud. "There is nothing to be afraid of. It will never happen again. Don't think too much"

Kew screaming and running away from the gang when they tried to put her in the pool. Everyone is laughing and having fun. Thann smile and is happy to see it.

Thann treated everyone to a seafood lunch. Yui and Kew saw the price me on the menu how expensive it was. Pu said Thann is showing off. Thann de shelled crab legs for Kew and Yui.

Champagne came by to see Korn at the coffee shop. She doesn't know that Anima is the owner of the place.

Late in the afternoon, Kew saw Thann walked by..

"I thought you ran off and went to hide in your room"

"Why would I ran off?"

"Because you don't get along with my friends"

"Don't worry, I'm used to being alone"

"Am I the excess? Ok I'll leave"

"Having a friend is better than being alone"

He smile at her. She smile back. They both went down to walk on the beach. Kew is enjoying the sight of the ocean.

"I thought you didn't want to come but I haven't seen you stop smiling since we got here"

"Don't start the trouble now..... I'm taking in the sand, sea, wind, and sun"

Thann laughed.

Kew, "I haven't been to the beach for a very long time. The last time was when I was a freshman in college"

He teased, "that is 10 years ago"

"No, only 4 years ago".

"I feel sorry for you"

"I'm not rich like you who can go anywhere he wants"

"Have you been to another country?"

Kew shook her head.

"Do you want to go?"

She didn't answer but look at him.

"If you want to go, I'll take you..... umm..when I go on a business trip in another country, you can come along"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks to CHADAOH, I am half way through my data plan 555!!! Ahhhhh Hokulanii!! I am cheesing like crazy at work from reading the new spoilers. I just can't stop smiling. Hehe my coworkers sit right next to me too and I can't hide this crazy smile.

Chadaoh is a new pairing and for them to place first and now second on the poll is a great achievement.

Yay the ratings are good. I need to revise the one I posted on ig

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The beach = kiss scene!! real rrating is much better. ..I figure they get. 5 . ... the lakorn has it all.. I barely ffw and that says a lot

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Awww love love these two together!!! can't get enough of these two. Especially Mario, him n his eyes can't wait for more

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Eeek I want to get to the spoiler part when than accidentally kissed kew already!! Eiii blushing here hahah soo cute than hugged her just so he can read the diary lmaooo after the doctor told him to give it back to her I'm so bad lol I haven't started on episode 2 and already reading spoilers it's gonna kill me more!! Haha waiting for that kiss spoiler hehehe

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
LOVING THE SPOILERS!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Beach beach beach!!!! =D I wanna go to the beach too!!! Take me with you Khun Than!!!!!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Episode 3 was funny with some sweet scenes. Loved it when Than fixed Kews shoe for her.. Lol the pen dropping was hilarious because he totally threw the pen down.. you can see the lady behind Kew looking down when Khun Than bent down. HAHA. Everyones expression after he got up was like uhhwhat just happened? LOL. However, my favorite scene from ep 3 was when Kew and Khun Than was fighting on the grass. Keke, I seriously LOVE how Mario can switch from Khun Than to Mek so naturallyhe was definitely meant play as Khun Than & Mek. His face expressions just makes me want to jump in my screen and hug him!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I've been waiting to watch it... my phone died so I haven't watched it.. I need to get internet at my house..all the spoilers pictures and spamming is what keeps me sane right now!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Sorry, didn't see the post above.

Hope these ratings are accurate.   I will check again on Tuesday with another source.

The ratings for the first three episodes are very good.    This lakorn might have the highest ratings for CH3 this year with the rate it's going.

Episode 1.     4.8

Episode 2.     5.3

Episode 3.     5.8

credit Pantip Thai Forum