[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It will be a long wait. I wish this lakorn air weekend slot.

Crazy for Mario and Mint. How I wish they would be real life couple. Lol. And Mint has found her looking/partner. The best comes at last.

Thanks for all the spoils and information for this lakorn.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I wonder if there is going to be a drowning scene while they are at the beach where Than or Kew drown and they get to see flashes of their past life. I've seen many lakorns who have the storyline of different lifetimes do that. I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN THEIR PAST LIFETIME!!! DID THAN DIE IN THE PAST!? >.<

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Hey guys!! I've been reading your guys conversation over Song hua jai nee puea tur and i really wanted to join so i sign up for it. Do u guys have any advise for me?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
It will be a long wait. I wish this lakorn air weekend slot.

Crazy for Mario and Mint. How I wish they would be real life couple. Lol. And Mint has found her looking/partner. The best comes at last.

Thanks for all the spoils and information for this lakorn.

I agree with you on the Mint and Mario. They are definitely a great couple! I'm like sitting here rewatching episodes 1-3 and wondering to myself, "why didn't the directors/writers/producers pair Mint and Mario together sooner!? They are amazing!!" 

They are a cute couple and I would have to say that this lakorn might just become my most favorite lakorn for this year. Although I would have to wait and see if Aom and Mike can charm me in Kiss Me like Mint and Mario in this lakorn.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hser Tha said:
Hey guys!! I've been reading your guys conversation over Song hua jai nee puea tur and i really wanted to join so i sign up for it. Do u guys have any advise for me?
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!! Feel free to express what you think about the lakorn! =D Everyone is just sharing how they feel and everyone is welcoming.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Welcome aboard. ..say whatever u wanna say... this is by far the best lakorn...I love perfect match ... but this has more. .. this is MY crack

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY MORE NEWCOMERS TO THE FORUM!!! WELCOME ALL!!! =D COME JOIN US IN OUR CRAZINESS AND LOVE FOR OUR LOVELY COUPLE MINT AND MARIO. I'm still not sure if we are officially calling them Chario or ChadaOh.

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Im watching ep3 again... Cant get enough of this lakorn I even got my sis loving it too... I cant wait til next week

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Hser Tha said:
Hello fellow Asianfuser
This is the place to express your love, joy and content of Chario. You will definitely be welcomed by other members too
Aaaah yes like foreshadowing? In the past life one scene happens and it also occurs in present life? I'm absolutely sure that there will be a drowning scene
YES! The ratings are good
@Hokulanii everytime I see Top and Mint I also think of that series...I'm glad they maintained a good friendship since then

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Hser Tha said:
Welcome to the ship... Let ride together with everyone to the end of this lakorn and future ship with Mint and Mario..

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
^Omg I see you added Mario & Mint to your sig! Cuteness 

Thanks for noticing! =D I HAD TO ADD THEM BECAUSE I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH!!! They are seriously my new favorite couple!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm like re-reading the spoilers like so many times and I keep picturing in my head how the scenes will go. Makes me feel all bubbly inside. Girls, I think I might need to move to Thailand so I can have a handsome boss like Than.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going delusional. I thought I saw Mario at the market and my heart was racing so quickly. Turns out my horrible eyes so wrong and he looked nothing like mario

Coca

sarNie Adult
I watched ep 3 omg so romantic .. i saw mario put shoes to mint just like cinderella ..
I think that mario and mint will become Koo jin and i want next lakorn have mint and mario will play together
I love this lakorn and i think this lakorn will have high rating