[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG!! I am now going to die!! UGHHH such sweetness. I just love love how Than has a soft side. Gosh Pu is hilarious being so jealous. I can't wait for those beach scenes because there will be lots of skinship!! eeeeeiiI!! Omgg that's super scary because Than got struck by lightning and then died for some minutes. I wonder if that got anything to do with fate... Than and Kew are falling in love with each other!! :wub:  AHHH soo exciting heheh  :woot:

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Yes they need to be pair up again... Can't get enough of them... Sawan biang would be a good remake

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I want them in a lakorn but not remake. Something fresh like TSL. These two need to be pair up again in a real drama, drama lakorn. i want everyday to be Wed and Thursday but I also don't want this lakorn to come to an ending too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't watch much lakorn lately but I'm totally crazy about this one, been watching ep1-ep3 twice already. So looking forward to the next episode.

Love it when Thun gets mad and if "looks could killed" Thun's eyes surely can killed when he's mad/upset. :faint: 

Why does it looked so romantic in a lakorn when one person holding another person's hand while sleeping? :wub:   But it's so annoying in real life? :shrug: :lolyup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG...haha you gals are making me spazzzz and squeal so hard, my cousin is annoyed of me haha I annoy myself too because I cannot stop gushing over these too!!

RIGHT!!! From reading the spoilers and seeing how they play out in the actual drama, I feel like TSL is going by very quickly....Same here, I want TSL to come faster every week but that'll only mean it'll end soon huhuhu

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I come so often to check on spoil. Read them to help feed my craving for this pair till next week. I'm excitinng and looking forward to them, but I'm also afraid I will miss them when the esp end. I even nervous to think of the ending too. I must be crazy cause my feeling is so bipolar... Haha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Love that mv that you made ipsmilez!! Goshhh I was expecting you know like a kiss or r scene hehe but it's ok i know it's hard especially since Mario and mint hasn't have those scenes yet hehe but I hope that you'll be able to make some heheh can't wait for more of them and also I too will love to see them in a lakorn for them. Drama/slap kiss/revenge plz!! Mario would be so hot and mint would be able to portray the strong neks heheh making me excited man

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Been lurking the past few days. Stupid school...
Hello to all the new members! Glad u could join!
Always love your mvs smilez
The beach scene is going to kill me emotionally and physically i.e. I'm going to roll in my bed the whole time
TONIGHT SHOW AIRING TODAY!!! Been waiting for this one for a while

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so i thought i could wait till this whole lakorn completed and it turns out im too weak bc freakin chalio (or whatever nickname u guys gave them) is soooo freakin adorable together!!! lol this is the prttiest ive seen mint. she has blossomed! and hi, can mario get any hotter?? everything he does in here is such a turn-on!!! ADDICTED to this lakorn and this pairing!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Here goes another for ya.... ( I am obsessed with this song because of P'Oh. He performs this song during most of his events ^__^ & this is also the song he sang in his lakorn "Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode." It's kinda hard not to use Mek's scene because Thunatorn is so mean!!! Did this video based on Thun tho :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pj51cyzV2Q

lovestar

sarNie Adult

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 7

"Who said I have decided to be your girlfriend? Why do you do this? Yui, don't believe him."

Thann, "I'm lazy and doesn't want to waste any time.

Kew is so embarrassed, she pitched him arm and ran away. Yui ran after her. Thann is confused and doesn't know what did he say that was wrong.

Korn is chatting with champagne online and they are exchanging sunset picture. (I don't know why he is flirting with her if he is not serious about it. He is sending her a wrong message).

Back in their room, Yui is questioning Kew.

"So you guys really decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"I didn't agree on anything with him"

"He is so perfect. Why not?"

"He has a bad attitude. He only wants thing his way. He has a bad temper. How is he perfect? Don't tell anyone about it. I will need to do something to get back at him. "

Yui, "you are going to kiss him back?" Kew face turned from embarrassment.

Everyone is leaving the beach in the morning, Kew went in the car with Thann. As Thann drove out, Pu saw a black shadow, a shadow of a man looking at Thann's car and he got walked faster to follow the car and then vanished. Pu was shocked, turned to Mack and Thong and told them he saw a ghost again. Anima heard him and asked Korn if he could really see a ghost. Pu, "I can see every ghost including the ghost that just followed your brother. "

The next morning Thann is back in the meeting room and Kew is sitting next to him taking note. He has been busy all day and even skipped lunch. Kew has also been working hard to keep up with him.

Thann "Kew, can summarized everything that I requested from today's meetings" she got up to take care of it right away but he said he was not in a hurry. He smile and is happy to see her working hard.

It's late and Kew is still not finished with the report. Thann walked to her desk and told her to go home. She almost finish and wanted to stay longer. He said no and pulled her up. Kew yelled in pain.

"Does your feet hurt?" He saw that she has taken her shoes off and her heels are red."

"I have walked after you all day. Why wouldn't it hurt"

Thann left and came back with warm water in a large bowl. He soak her feet in the water and even gently massaged it. Kew is stunned by it, she pulled her feet back. He scolded and told her to stay still. Her heart is pounding.

"Why do you have to do this much for me?"

"I don't know. I just know that I have to do it"

The security opened the door to the office and saw them. He apologized, thought someone left the light on and then left.

"Someone just saw it"

Thann, "anyone can see whatever they want" he doesn't care. He got closed to her and asked, "do you feel better?" She nodded her head shyly. He took that opportunity and kissed her hard on the forehead. She yelled but he laughed. He took the bowl out. Kew is mad and embarrassed.

That night Thann finally decided to read the diary. He was shocked to discovered that Warong is a violent and cruel person. He used the knife and stabbed Mek in the stomach. Thann is stressed out from what he did from the past life.

He called Krit over to talk at his house. Krit laughed and said the book has nothing to do with him.

"I feel like I'm reading my biography. The more I read the more it seems like my memory is coming back. I'm afraid of myself from the past from the mistake that I did."

"Just because Warong face looks like you, you are assuming it's you. Do you really believe it and is afraid of yourself? Think about it. How could one person have two spirits? You can't be both Mek and Warong. "