[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 7: OCT 18, 2015

At Thann's house on the lawn. Thann is stressing out. Kew, " If you are not Mek, and it's not about remembering the past life...."

Thann interrupted her, "Mek and I are a different person". Kew is wondering why Mek would possess Thann.

"Mek possess me because he wants to see you. But there must be a reason why he picked me"

"So how are the three of us connected? If I have that diary, we would know the answer"

Kew, if I did something bad in the past, would you be mad at me?"

"When was this?"

"In the past life". Kew laughed. "The past life has nothing to do with the present. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I want you to know that I didn't want it to happen"

"What are you talking about? You are saying like you knew what you did from the past life"

ooooooo

That night Thann stared at himself in the mirror. "Where ever you are, or if you are still following me, Mek, I want to know why you are possessing me. Are you revengeful against me or do you want Kewalin? Why aren't you reborn yet? What do you want?"

The rescue van is on scene, they stopped to help a man from motorcyle accident. Pu asked Kew to go get the medicine. Kew ran to the trunk of the car then she heard a man crying in pain nearby. She went and check and see a big man in a boran clothe. He is holding his bleeding stomach with one hand. Her firmly grabbed her hand. "It's my fault"

"What are you talking about? You have a cut. Did you get stabbed?"

"Don't worry about me"

Kew tells him she is going to take him to the hospital.

"Even if I died. I will love you and be loyal to you Khun Kaew, forever" Kew heard Khun Kaew but wanted him to stop talking so she can take him to the hospital.

"I would like to follow and serve Khun Kaew in every life"

"I told you to stop talking. You will die because you talk too much. Get up"

"Promise me first that you will not blame and be mad at Khun Warong"

"Why do I have to promise now"

"Promise me"

Kew said yes just to get him to stop talking. She helped him to the van. Pu came back and Kew told him to hurry to the hospital because she has an injured person inside the van. They both went to check on him but it's empty. Kew is shocked. She doesn't know if he is a ghost or human.

That night Kew is scared and can't stay alone. She ran and jumped onto Korn's bed and want to sleep with her brother. She told him she saw a ghost and doesn't want to sleep alone. She refused when Korn asked her to go take a shower. He told her again and to go sleep in her own room. He'll go sleep in the room with her.

At the same time, Thann is reading the diary at the part where Kaew is hugging (holding) Warong, trying to stop Him from hurting Mek. She yelled for Mek to run and get away. Warong ordered 3 slaves to go after Mek and kill him. Kaew is begging him to let Mek go. Warong refused and pushed Kaew off of him and she fell on the floor. He left and followed.

Thann is stressed out by it so he stop reading. He is wondering why he is so cruel. Kew has a dream that Mek got stabbed and is laying on the ground. Mek keep telling her it's his fault. Kaew tell him he didn't do anything wrong. He saved her life. Mek tell her not to worry about him. Even when he is dead, he'll love and be loyal to her forever. Kaew is crying hard and telling him he can't die. He has to be with her. Mek said he will follow her to every life to serve her. Kew told him not to say that. Mek, "Promise me that you will not blame Warong or be mad at him?"

Mek asked her to promise. She shook her head. Mek was about to lose his last breath and asked her to promise again so she has no choice but to say yes. He closed his eyes and died. Kew woke up and her face was covered in tears.

Thann read to the part where Warong was standing there listening to Mek before he died. The sword dropped from Warong's hand. He was stunned and feel sorry.

Thann is also sorry that Warong a big mistake.

oooooo

****Personal thoughts*****
If you recalled reading script episode 2, Mek revealed that he grew up with Kew and that they are friends even though he is only a servant. In the lakorn episode 2, they did not reveal this fact. He was about to tell them but it was interrupted by a rescue call and they went off to catch ducks.

Kaew probably broke up with Warong after Mek died. She didn't keep her promise she made with Mek and probably blame Warong.
Agree, it would makes total sense that Mek came back to remind Kaew of her promise and to come back to make sure they're back together.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
This man has my heart atm!!!!!!!! OMG MARIO FEVER FORREALS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx9AbSTsES8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dp7TAC2-dg
Is this song really orginal own by Mario or is this a cover?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:shock2: OMG ip.smilez is trying to killed us today with her posts.  :faint:   :wackonut:    :drool: I thought the first kissing pic was hot, but this new one just epic flaming volcano! :spicy:    :cloud9:

I better stop my mind from running wild looking at the second pic, I don't want to lose my mind before next episode airs.  :yahoo:  :clap: 

lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr marida_mm
So many pictures!!! hahah
After reading the script, I actually feel bad for Champagne. She didnt ask for the life that she had, and Korn seems to be the only light for her
I also genuinely sympathize with Phu, poor him :(

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Gosh pity all of them. I am sad for Mek then sad for Warong and even Than! That's scary of what Kew experienced we are slowly knowing the story behind the past! aww poor Warong. His heart probably broken after Mek died and I agree I think Mek is here to help remind Kaew about his promise. I think I'm gonna cry when it comes to this scene lol I'm a cry baby ;(

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 7: OCT 18, 2015

At Thann's house on the lawn. Thann is stressing out. Kew, " If you are not Mek, and it's not about remembering the past life...."

Thann interrupted her, "Mek and I are a different person". Kew is wondering why Mek would possess Thann.

"Mek possess me because he wants to see you. But there must be a reason why he picked me"

"So how are the three of us connected? If I have that diary, we would know the answer"

Kew, if I did something bad in the past, would you be mad at me?"

"When was this?"

"In the past life". Kew laughed. "The past life has nothing to do with the present. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I want you to know that I didn't want it to happen"

"What are you talking about? You are saying like you knew what you did from the past life"

ooooooo

That night Thann stared at himself in the mirror. "Where ever you are, or if you are still following me, Mek, I want to know why you are possessing me. Are you revengeful against me or do you want Kewalin? Why aren't you reborn yet? What do you want?"

The rescue van is on scene, they stopped to help a man from motorcyle accident. Pu asked Kew to go get the medicine. Kew ran to the trunk of the car then she heard a man crying in pain nearby. She went and check and see a big man in a boran clothe. He is holding his bleeding stomach with one hand. Her firmly grabbed her hand. "It's my fault"

"What are you talking about? You have a cut. Did you get stabbed?"

"Don't worry about me"

Kew tells him she is going to take him to the hospital.

"Even if I died. I will love you and be loyal to you Khun Kaew, forever" Kew heard Khun Kaew but wanted him to stop talking so she can take him to the hospital.

"I would like to follow and serve Khun Kaew in every life"

"I told you to stop talking. You will die because you talk too much. Get up"

"Promise me first that you will not blame and be mad at Khun Warong"

"Why do I have to promise now"

"Promise me"

Kew said yes just to get him to stop talking. She helped him to the van. Pu came back and Kew told him to hurry to the hospital because she has an injured person inside the van. They both went to check on him but it's empty. Kew is shocked. She doesn't know if he is a ghost or human.

That night Kew is scared and can't stay alone. She ran and jumped onto Korn's bed and want to sleep with her brother. She told him she saw a ghost and doesn't want to sleep alone. She refused when Korn asked her to go take a shower. He told her again and to go sleep in her own room. He'll go sleep in the room with her.

At the same time, Thann is reading the diary at the part where Kaew is hugging (holding) Warong, trying to stop Him from hurting Mek. She yelled for Mek to run and get away. Warong ordered 3 slaves to go after Mek and kill him. Kaew is begging him to let Mek go. Warong refused and pushed Kaew off of him and she fell on the floor. He left and followed.

Thann is stressed out by it so he stop reading. He is wondering why he is so cruel. Kew has a dream that Mek got stabbed and is laying on the ground. Mek keep telling her it's his fault. Kaew tell him he didn't do anything wrong. He saved her life. Mek tell her not to worry about him. Even when he is dead, he'll love and be loyal to her forever. Kaew is crying hard and telling him he can't die. He has to be with her. Mek said he will follow her to every life to serve her. Kew told him not to say that. Mek, "Promise me that you will not blame Warong or be mad at him?"

Mek asked her to promise. She shook her head. Mek was about to lose his last breath and asked her to promise again so she has no choice but to say yes. He closed his eyes and died. Kew woke up and her face was covered in tears.

Thann read to the part where Warong was standing there listening to Mek before he died. The sword dropped from Warong's hand. He was stunned and feel sorry.

Thann is also sorry that Warong did a big mistake.

oooooo

****Personal thoughts*****
If you recalled reading script episode 2, Mek revealed that he grew up with Kew and that they are friends even though he is only a servant. In the lakorn episode 2, they did not reveal this fact. He was about to tell them but it was interrupted by a rescue call and they went off to catch ducks.

Kaew probably broke up with Warong after Mek died. She didn't keep her promise she made with Mek and probably blame Warong.

Thank you for all the wonderful spoilers you shared with us. :flowers: :thumbsup: 

But I'm a little confused because I didn't want to read all the spoilers you've posted... how did Thun came about the diary?

Is the spoilers you've posted in chapter's order?  (Just curious because I think I have to go back and read all the spoilers from the beginning.... or maybe I need to rewatch the lakorn a third time to see if I'd missed anything else LOL  :loool: hahaha )

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
Gosh pity all of them. I am sad for Mek then sad for Warong and even Than! That's scary of what Kew experienced we are slowly knowing the story behind the past! aww poor Warong. His heart probably broken after Mek died and I agree I think Mek is here to help remind Kaew about his promise. I think I'm gonna cry when it comes to this scene lol I'm a cry baby ;(

I can see that Mek's life story going to be very pitiful when the whole story revealed itself, but Khun Warong's seems like it's going to be a sad one too. Can not wait to see what causes him to be so crazy to the point of ordered the killing of Mek. 

I understand the part that Mek can possessed Thun's body because of their good/bad karma intertwined together from the past lives killing, but how is it possible that Thun has those supernatural power? :scratchhead2:  Did Mek gaves him that or was it something else? Any spoiler on these subject? :wink:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know if someone will upload today show? I've been checking IG, YouTube every single minute of the day and yet there is nothing
(I'm still sad about the talui kongtai that didn't air last week which had bts of song huajai arghh)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Questions I keep seeing.
Answers:
Yes, my spoilers are in order by script numbers followed by date. And some may not have date but it has episode #s

why does Warong kill Mek? The answer is in the plot summary.
Kaew fell into the river so Mek saved her. He is already in love with her so unknowily he hugged her. Kaew is Warong's lover. Warong saw that a slave hugged his love so he ordered his people to kill Mek. He stabbed him himself

How did Thann get his power? The is revealed in episode 6. The beach scene.
he got struck by lightning on the head. Died for 3 minutes and came back alive with the power.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Is the power even necessary?
Just so random. He died and came back alive...? Unless, that is also the reason why Mek possesses his body because of that accident

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMMGGG I JUST SPOTTED ANOTHER RARE POKEMON WHO LIKED MY POST!!!! HEYYYYYY "HIPPO". I've missed you long time na!!!!! Hope to see your posts in this thread.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Is the power even necessary?
Just so random. He died and came back alive...? Unless, that is also the reason why Mek possesses his body because of that accident
Thann asked about his power and was told it's a good thing if he use wisely. I exaggerated there just a bit by saying he is dead. Haha he stop breathing for 3 minutes then came back. Yes, that is the first time he meet Mek. Mek brought him back after he was "dead"

The power? More will probably be revealed but for now he got it after that incident on the beach.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Thann asked about his power and was told it's a good thing if he use wisely. I exaggerated there just a bit by saying he is dead. Haha he stop breathing for 3 minutes then came back. Yes, that is the first time he meet Mek. Mek brought him back after he was "dead"

The power? More will probably be revealed but for now he got it after that incident on the beach.
Everything makes so much more sense now. I assumed the man who brought him back was Warong.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Questions I keep seeing.
Answers:
Yes, my spoilers are in order by script numbers followed by date. And some may not have date but it has episode #s

why does Warong kill Mek? The answer is in the plot summary.
Kaew fell into the river so Mek saved her. He is already in love with her so unknowily he hugged her. Kaew is Warong's lover. Warong saw that a slave hugged his love so he ordered his people to kill Mek. He stabbed him himself

How did Thann get his power? The is revealed in episode 6. The beach scene.
he got struck by lightning on the head. Died for 3 minutes and came back alive with the power.

:dance1:  Thank you so much for all your answers, now it's making a lot of sense to me. :woot:  :thanks:

I think I'll go watch ep.2 and ep3 again, because I was multitasking while watching before so I might have missed out on key points that was why I was a little confused earlier. 

Thanks again Hokulanii_  :wink: