[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Wait nevermind. I went back to watch episode 4 and it was in that episode that Than rejected Champagne. So it seems that they have reached an understanding already.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes I know, but we're only on episode 4... I'm sure there will be some twist to keep the story interesting, because if she were involved or part of the causes for Mek to dies, then her story not going to end that easily just because she and Thun comes to an understanding. That doesn't mean her father going to give up so easily.  Plus she just saw her uncle in jail, and you know he uncle is saying stupid stuff putting in her head, so there bounce to be some kind of drama coming because after all she was the roots causes of the misunderstand between Khun Warong, Kaew and Mek of what she did to Kaew.
But oh well I'm just speculating for now, because we still got awhile to go, so we will have to wait and see what she (Champagne) will do next after she saw her uncle jailed.
I guess the uncle and father are going to continue doing stupid things. Greed always make people do stupid things.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I hope Champagne doesn't become an evil person. I know she was evil  in the past, but hopefully she turns into a good person.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK MissSunny go do your homework, I'm outta here, so you can concentrate HAHAHA  :loool: 

I'll save my energy to rants or screams over them on tomorrow lives show. :yahoo:  :clap:  :spin:  :wub:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh I forgot about the beach scenes.  Then I'll be fine till next week for the reveal   :drools:  because I'm looking forward to them at the beach too. :woot:

That can be the possibilities and I'll be happy with that storyline too.  :dance1:

Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled about Champagne past involvement.

She was the person that pushed Kaew in the water.

In this BTS video Punjun was siting and talking to the guy that play the doctor/p'ek friend and another guy (he is like a body double for Mario) maybe he could be the one that played Mek in the past life, because if you remember in the 1st or 2nd episode they shows clips of the past which Mek was up on the tree picking magnolia flower for Khun Kaew and his body/size match this guy.... so I think he will plays Mek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57XtOjYZPnE

Roselovesice, I like your summary of ep.4. :thumbsup:

Pai (the one who sat by PJ in the video) play as Mek in the past. He's a hunk gehhe can never forget him in Bang Rajun <3

AWESOME JOB WITH ALL THE UPDATES AND SPAZZZZZESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

GAHHH I get so teary every time I see any reference to both Thun and Kew's past!!!! I've said this numerous of times, I AM A SUCKER FOR PAST/PRESENT LAKORNS!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Smilez, ah I'm so glad you mentioned BR, HAHA. When Mint and Mario were in the boran time and he spoke, I automatically thought of BR since yeah, lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Finally finished my school work! Now I can spend time on this thread and spend time with my ChaRio/ChadaOh couple in episode 4. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Here's a screencap I took of Mek flying in mid-air knee kicking the bad guy's face. I wonder how much they had to practice to do this scene. It doesn't look like it's easy to be in mid-air knee kicking in the face.

Credit: TV3 Official

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I watched episode 4 but haven't had the time to spazz but I surely will when I'm on my laptop cuz I am sure going to be writing an essay lol how I wish my essays were this easy! Haha but yes miss you ipsmilez haha I'm glad the other members were able to keep this thread going hehe I for sure will spazz my part tonight but that means I will need to be home haha

Yes I agree that part is bad ass! Mario did such a good job and of course I will
Be having some questions about Mario's tae kwon do sense haha

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
MissSunny said:
@kimsaj, you beat me to the screencaps!!!! Thanks for the screencaps!!!! Funny because I was just on Facebook and saw the same screencaps on Mint's page. =D 

HAHAHAHA I can't help but post the screen caps. I'm Too excited  :dance1:

Coca

sarNie Adult
wow song huajai nee pur tur is a nice lakorn ..... i hope mint and mario have nex lakorn together and become koo jin

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I agree that Than is hottest and sexiest when he is angry!!! His angry face is just sooooooooooo sexy!!!! Looooooooove it when he gets jealous!!!!! So cute!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr pattt_888
I love this picture. Just in their normal, casual clothes. Mario's clothing style is so unique and reminds me of an Italian person

Their side profiles are hotttt

cr vea.___

cr onchalee
Peak a boo

cr artofyongyee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8QueUpGJJE
cr catmatdz5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faov2eHNdgM
cr thaihd station
Khun Anima and P'Korn :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Speaking about that knee to the head kick 5555555555555555555555555! !!! *knee slapper LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28CisPO8Qho