[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Alright. I think I've spent enough time on this thread. Time to go back into the real world. Will come back later to see all your posts ladies!!!! =D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The thread moves so fast. Can't go back to read all you girls wrote. I just skip 4 to watch later cause all the pictures made me watch esp 5 and was so gooD. Love the bed scenes, all scenes of Than and Kew. I agree with everyone that Than's staring is just so... What can I say. He just kill me through those sweet eyes.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Eeeek my favorite is the bed scene too ughh sneaky Than going into bed with Kew hehhe I love it the way that Than stares at Kew then those kisses haha we know Than was looking at her lips hahah

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Still busy, probably won't get to watch until after midnight, but I just love MissSunny spazz by herself hahaha :bhehe: I love it, don't stop. I'll sneak in once in awhile to read it.  And thanks so much for the screencaps... I am dying, I want to watch it so bad  :weee:  I'm on cloud9, even working my mind is thinking of TSL and smiling at my work like a lunatic.

Yes that looks like they were together/married or whatnot, still togethered. :crush:  :wub:   :cloud9: 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so mad. Kew and Than's moments together always get interrupted by someone! How upsetting! It was getting so cute and good when he started to get close to her and asked her what he can do to make her stop being mad at him. Love how he used the excuse of being thirsty and needing to use the bathroom just to go inside the house with her and then he called her heartless after! LOL 
I seriously love Mario as Mek. I can't stop laughing when he's Mek. He is so cute and funny! 
Oh my gosh. This episode is squeal worthy! I couldn't stop smiling when Than sniff-kiss Kew and the fact that they both slept on the same bed! :D
Than acts as if he and Kew are already married. lol I love how Than is starting to smile and laugh more. He's so confident and becoming flirtatious too! 
Mario is so hot in the Rescue outfit! Oh my gosh! Love how Kew is taking advantage of Than during the cleaning scene. Hahha Good thing Than is willing to do anything just for her. The singing scene was so funny but so ugly too. Hahahhaha!! I seriously love Mario's acting when he changes from Than to Mek and vice versa. It's so on point! I'm sad that Than didn't get to spend the rest of the trip with the gang. He just had to fall and turn into Mek. :( 
It's good that we got to see a jealous Kew today when Champagne called Mek. I love how direct Than is. He's not afraid to speak his mind when it comes to Kew and their feelings. We're finally seeing a scare Than, which is nice. LOL about how Than tells Kew that she can invite her friends to go to the beach with them too but doesn't want Pu. Hahahaha! As annoying as Nee can be sometimes, I am thankful for her character. She knows what's best for Kew and her brother. lol Finally we reach the beach scene!! My goodness! It's not even fair that Mario looks super good in everything he wears! He matches everything! I've always loved Mario and have been a fan of his ever since Plerng Torranong, but he has never made me smile and fangirl like crazy like he is now. He's become as an amazing actor. :) At Than's room at the beach, I love how he spin her around, hugged her and then said he missed her that's why he's holding onto her. Can he get any hotter?! LOL But ahhhh! I can't wait for the next episode! We get a "kiss" scene and Than asking Kew to be his girlfriend! Well, not really asking. It was more like forcing but you get the point. lol Finally we're getting more scenes of their past together. I can't wait to see how they're going to unravel everything before the lakorn ends! 

Oh! What if Kew and Warong were only engaged...and not married yet? 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Still busy, probably won't get to watch until after midnight, but I just love MissSunny spazz by herself hahaha :bhehe: I love it, don't stop. I'll sneak in once in awhile to read it.  And thanks so much for the screencaps... I am dying, I want to watch it so bad  :weee:  I'm on cloud9, even working my mind is thinking of TSL and smiling at my work like a lunatic.

Yes that looks like they were together/married or whatnot, still togethered. :crush:  :wub:   :cloud9:
LOL! Well someone's got to keep the party going, so I guess it'll have to be me!! Hope you get to watch the new episodes soon so that you can come spazz with me!!!! =D 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I'm so mad. Kew and Than's moments together always get interrupted by someone! How upsetting! It was getting so cute and good when he started to get close to her and asked her what he can do to make her stop being mad at him. Love how he used the excuse of being thirsty and needing to use the bathroom just to go inside the house with her and then he called her heartless after! LOL 
I seriously love Mario as Mek. I can't stop laughing when he's Mek. He is so cute and funny! 
Oh my gosh. This episode is squeal worthy! I couldn't stop smiling when Than sniff-kiss Kew and the fact that they both slept on the same bed! :D
Than acts as if he and Kew are already married. lol I love how Than is starting to smile and laugh more. He's so confident and becoming flirtatious too! 
Mario is so hot in the Rescue outfit! Oh my gosh! Love how Kew is taking advantage of Than during the cleaning scene. Hahha Good thing Than is willing to do anything just for her. The singing scene was so funny but so ugly too. Hahahhaha!! I seriously love Mario's acting when he changes from Than to Mek and vice versa. It's so on point! I'm sad that Than didn't get to spend the rest of the trip with the gang. He just had to fall and turn into Mek. :( 
It's good that we got to see a jealous Kew today when Champagne called Mek. I love how direct Than is. He's not afraid to speak his mind when it comes to Kew and their feelings. We're finally seeing a scare Than, which is nice. LOL about how Than tells Kew that she can invite her friends to go to the beach with them too but doesn't want Pu. Hahahaha! As annoying as Nee can be sometimes, I am thankful for her character. She knows what's best for Kew and her brother. lol Finally we reach the beach scene!! My goodness! It's not even fair that Mario looks super good in everything he wears! He matches everything! I've always loved Mario and have been a fan of his ever since Plerng Torranong, but he has never made me smile and fangirl like crazy like he is now. He's become as an amazing actor. :) At Than's room at the beach, I love how he spin her around, hugged her and then said he missed her that's why he's holding onto her. Can he get any hotter?! LOL But ahhhh! I can't wait for the next episode! We get a "kiss" scene and Than asking Kew to be his girlfriend! Well, not really asking. It was more like forcing but you get the point. lol Finally we're getting more scenes of their past together. I can't wait to see how they're going to unravel everything before the lakorn ends! 

Oh! What if Kew and Warong were only engaged...and not married yet? 

I totally agree with everything you said!!!!! Than is acting like him and Kew are already married!!!! He calls her parents "mom" and "dad". They even slept on the same bed together!!! He even kissed her so many times!! Mario seriously looks good in anything!!! Even in just a hospital robe, he looks handsome!!!! 

I really like Nee. She looks out for Than and plays cupid for Than and Kew!!!! We need all the cupids we can get for Than and Kew since they are both stubborn!

Also, your point about Kaew and Warong being engaged, I think that might be a possibility. Maybe they were just engaged, but I don't know. Guess we'll have to wait and find out in a couple of weeks!!! =D I don't think we are going to get any answers in next week's episode 6 and 7. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Oooohh ipsmilez! Good job on that video man got me goosebumps haha I loved how your video is of them in the past eeeeei I love that song too hehe now listening to that song I want them to play in that lakorn where she travels by the bed heheh too much imagination! lol ahh but it would be so sweet! ❤☺

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Welcome welcome hser tha. I'm a little late but hello! Welcome to the world of Two Spirits Love. Tune in with us on spoilers and our long essays of comments hehhe ChadaOh got us all in fantasy world not wanting to face reality hehhe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG.... awesome ep....I love how he's soo forward with her... the jacket/ zipper was hott...sexual tension... she's starting to care for thun...him coming to make up was lol..he awesome as mek... the ambulance scene ...mek...awww.... why they torture us and leave us at the good scenes...

The hug on the bed was nice and tight. .. hehehe

I feel they were only engage and the incident shattered their relationship

I like how both are jealous of each other and he got right in Her face. ..SWOON...ahhhhhh kiss! Kiss!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@ip.smilez,  wonderful MV!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! Great job!!!! I really like the song! I almost wanted to cry while watching it because the story of Warong and Kaew is so sad. =( 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
OMG.... awesome ep....I love how he's soo forward with her... the jacket/ zipper was hott...sexual tension... she's starting to care for thun...him coming to make up was lol..he awesome as mek... the ambulance scene ...mek...awww.... why they torture us and leave us at the good scenes...

The hug on the bed was nice and tight. .. hehehe

I feel they were only engage and the incident shattered their relationship

I like how both are jealous of each other and he got right in Her face. ..SWOON...ahhhhhh kiss! Kiss!!

That could be true too that they were just engaged!!! Man, all these theories are making my head hurt!! I want to know the answer so bad. =_=