[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Does anybody know whose management mint is under? Is she under the same management as Hunz, Gun Attaphan etc? Is that why shes so close with them?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
More squealing and sweet scenes are back in episode 8! :D :D
Here is a little tease....... Thann put a small box on the table for Kew and said
"Happy Birthday, My Love" (happy birthday na teeruk Kong pom). :p :p :p

Enjoy the end of ep. 7.

END OF EPISODE 7

*****@@@@@@ Personal Thoughts ******@@@@@@@@@@
I think I left out that Tanong is Warong's brother from the past life from
the last script I posted. If you also read the plot summary, you would know that
Tanong is Champagne's real dad and not her uncle.
At this point in the script, we only know that K'Warong is K'Kaew ex-lover according to Kew's mom.
She did not use the word "husband."
From the lakorn episode 5, I see a ring on K'Kaew finger and she is in the bedroom.
Back in the boran period, a lady would NOT be in man's room if she was not his wife??
Perhaps that is why Warong is so pissed at Mek and killed him for hugging his wife.
Since Warong was her ex, Kaew probably blamed him for Mek's death and left him.
Don't confuse Kew with Kaew. :) Thann is the one that has a fear that Kew will blame
him once she found out he was a killer as Warong.
Also, Thann did not pretend to be Mek when he was drunk in ep5. LOL He was Mek and woke up as Thann.
**************@@@@@@@@@********@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thann got home and is feeling depressed.
He doesn't know what to do. He sent a cute emoticon via chat line to Kew but she sent back
an angry emoticon. Champagne also sent an emoticon to Korn, he was happy to see it and
called her right away. In the middle of their conversation, he dad came inside her room
grabbed her arm, "You and your mom went to visit Tanong?!" Champagne hung up the phone.
The dad is yelling at her for visiting Tanong.Champagne said but he is her uncle and her
mom's brother. He said Tanong is a bad guy and doesn't want him to be associated with
them. If she and her mom does it again, he'll leave them. Champagne visited Korn at the
pub, telling that her dad doesn't love her and it has always been business for him. She
asked him to take her out somewhere. He took her cruising around town and ended up at the
beach. They sat at the beach and watched the sunrise. She is worried about tomorrow.
He said "Why are you thinking about tomorrow? You are here with now. Just think about this and that’s it.”
Champagne put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Kew still comes to work as usual. There was food on her desk.
Thann came out to tell her that he brought it for her.
Kew said she is not hungry and turned away.
Thann sighed and went back into his office.
He doesn't know what to do and then he thought of something...
Kew came into his office with paperworks, Thann pretend to Mek and sits at the corner of the room staring at her.
Kew walked over, touched him and asked, "What's wrong?".
But once she look into his eyes, she knows right away that it's not Mek.
He said that he is lonely and misses Khun Kaew.
Suddenly the phone rang, he reached into his pocket and turned it off right away.
"You are an expert in using the phone now, Mek. Why are you in a hurry to turn it off?"
"It's inconvenient to talk right now"

Kew is annoyed, she grabbed a pillow and hit him repeatedly and walked out.
He went after her, "I am sorry, I don't know what to do so you'll stop being mad at me."
Kew, "You only know a way how to get me even more mad at you. I am not in the mood to work. I am going home and do not follow me."
Other employees are looking at them. Thann stared at them and goes back into his office.

Korn was wondering why Kew is home early. She told him she is in a bad mood.
He said she is an employee, would it ruin the company's work.
She said she doesn't care. He said that she should be able to separate personal and business matter.

"You are not me, you wouldn't understand how irritiated I am. How could you expect me to be working with a good mood when I am being lied to over and over again. And coming home to a nagging brother."
Korn is confused. Where did she eat a crazy dog. Thinking of the way Thann acted today and it makes her more edgy.
She is wondering where is Mek. Thinking of her dream when Mek tells her that even though he has to die,
he always will love and be loyal to her. She took out the diary to read...

In the boran period...

A nanny is combing little Kaew's (as a little girl)hair. Kaew said she is going to ask Mek to go pick flowers. Two little kids are running around in the garden. Kaew pointed at Mek to climb up the tree and pick some champaka (magnolia). They are both adults now and Mek still pick champaka flowers for Kaew.

Kew looked up from the diary, "Mek is a slave..." She remember when Thann was Mek (ep2) and he gave her the magnolia, she kept that flower between her book. She trying to put the past to the present.

Kaew and Mek are about to go to the temple festival. Kew is bringing the flowers to the temple.
Ked, her older sister, in a pretty dress, walked out with a servant.
Ked, "I don't any value in the flowers. Why do you like it so much? You can't even use it to trade it for anything. It can't beat the shells that dad gave us". Kew, "But the shells doesn't smell good like the flowers."

Kaew fell asleep. The wind blows and it flipped the diary to the page where it has Warong's picture.
The past scene is clearer. Warong finished dressing and came out from the room.
His mom and dad are teasing him that he dressed really sharp for a temple festival.
Is he planning to go court a girl. Kwanwong (his brother) agreed.
Dad, "I am just teasing you. If you are really looking for a daughter in law for me and your mom, I'll be happy.
I'll really want to give my inherit to my grandkid."

Everyone is laughing except Kwanwong. He is not happy about it. The mom tells Kwanwong to look after his brother. He feels like his parents love his younger brother more than him.

Warong is walking and talking to his servant at the temple festival. He looked over and saw Kaew with magnolia behind her ear. She looking through fabrics with her servant. He is really interested in her. The kid ran into Kaew and it made her turned around. He can fully see her face now. Kaew looked up and made an eye contact with him. She is shy and turned away. Warong was about to follow her but someone came and blocked him. Kwanwong saw his brother walked so he follow. Kaew saw that Warong is following her so she quickly walk to her sister, Ked. Ked turned around saw Warong smiling and thought he was smiling at her. Kwanwong saw Ked and he likes her.

******personal thought again******
I wonder if Champagne is Ked, Kaew's sister from the past life?????????

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Thank you so much  :woot2:

I'm curious, u said that Tanong could be warong's brother in the past. Means he is Kwanwong right?
But he fell in Love with Ked (who i also thought is champagne). Champagne's real dad is Tanong in the present. Just imagining that they were lovers in the past is so gross. LOL  :scratchhead2: 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
It would be awesome if you guys can read Thai. The tweets on Twitter are so funny. I can't stop laughing. Here a few sample that keeps getting retweet.

"I'm so serious. If I don't see Mint and Oh in another lakorn again, I will go and burn down ch3's building"

"I'm sorry Bomb Tanin, James Ma and Boy Pakorn but the real Pra'Eak for Mint is Mario"

"If this weren't a lakorn, I would they are really boyfriend and girlfriend"

And of course every is dead from the sweet scenes. LOL
No wonder TSL is always trending in twitter. Too bad I can't understand/ read thai  :cry:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Does anybody know whose management mint is under? Is she under the same management as Hunz, Gun Attaphan etc? Is that why shes so close with them?
Nope. She has been with the same manager forever for lakorn. P'gun.
For commercial and events they go through her mom or her manager Mew. You can look her up and see who else she manages but not hunz or gun.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hunz and Mint grew close because they are from the same merit group (Janie, KaewFFK, Toni R etc) and as for Gun, he is actually her cousin. Mint has been under p'gun for the longest ^^

WHHYY HELLOOOOO HOKULANIIIII

THE TWEETS ARE HILARIOUS LOL thanks for dropping some sweets by during your visit na keke

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
kimsaj said:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Thank you so much  :woot2:

I'm curious, u said that Tanong could be warong's brother in the past. Means he is Kwanwong right?
But he fell in Love with Ked (who i also thought is champagne). Champagne's real dad is Tanong in the present. Just imagining that they were lovers in the past is so gross. LOL  :scratchhead2: 

I know, that's creepy to think that they're father and daughter in this life, haha

But at the moment it's just a speculation that it might be Champagne, but it might not be her... so we'll have to wait and see.

Also I don't think he's(the brother) in love with Ked, he probably want to be with Ked is because Ked was smiling at Warong and he probably think that Warong like Ked, but actually Warong was smiling and looking at Kaew. :pervie:

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
O M G GALS AND GUYS. I am so smitten with this drama. The song. The pranangs. The plot. The comedy. Oh LA la the romance, so freaking good. I just mangled my pillow when Mek turned back into Thann and snuck into bed with Kew. And then freaked and squeed so loud when he closed the curtains and turned off the lights with his telekinesis. So swoon worthy. Now that's really making use of an opportunity

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Aaaah thank you, that's very helpful.
Smilez, your mvs have been like my holy grail. Without them, I wouldn't even know what to do...
@MissSunny hahaha thanks for the screen caps!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ip.smilez said:
OMGGGGOODDDDNESS GIRL HHAHAHA You got me all LOLING hahaha !!! Aren't they theeee cutest!!
if u are loling this badly, u probably caught charionitis from me...lol...

omg, i cant keep up with this thread!!

i didnt know there were episode spoilers until just now! 110 pages! how the hell am i gonna be able to find all the spoilers of each episode!! lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The funny things about this lakorn is Thun is a millionaire with huge house, but his house has no extra bedroom for Kew LOL. Also no one seems to have problem or care that they slept in the same room and on the same bed, it's like something of a norm for everyone and her parent don't even care to ask either LOLz.
And what I like the most is no servant gossiping or tattletail to the villain. In other lakorn p'ek and n'ek can't even be in the same room without bad gossiping exposed hahaha :yes:

I guess the producer/director finally listen to us audience complaining about their nonsensical storylines in almost all their lakorn and give us this beautiful lakorn as an award for putting up with their craps for so long  :loool:  HAHAHA Hopefully other producers take notes and start to produce lakorn with good substance and storylines so we can drools and squeals to our hearts content especially if they cast Mint and Mario again soon. :clap:

Coca

sarNie Adult
mint and mario is so cute so much naruk much they should become koo jin and more lajorn play together again

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I concur. ..I got mt torch ready... I need my chario. ..let it burn hehe. . Wish I csn read thai..

Mario 180 cm = 5'9.5 about in ft inches

Mint 160 cm- 5'6.5 about

She was wearing heels in the zippee scene

lovestar

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Lol...I concur. ..I got mt torch ready... I need my chario. ..let it burn hehe. . Wish I csn read thai..

Mario 180 cm = 5'9.5 about in ft inches

Mint 160 cm- 5'6.5 about

She was wearing heels in the zippee scene
Was that a typo? Do you mean 170cm? Boy if she is 160cm tall then she be wearing killer heels. I always thought Mario was shorter...hmm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOh8iQ72VQ&list=PL76tReiFzU2G4Ykja-wkV5SixH8Auskx2&index=32
cr tv3official
Punjan is growing on me. The cast really do love playing games

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love star. ..I love that. .u post on their ig...I got that from asian fuse wiki

She's only about 3 inches shorter...so her heels is probably about 3 inches

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thank you thank you hokulanii eeek hehe now I'm excited for next week! Haha Than going to pretend to be Mek hahah how funny but we know he won't be able to lol cuz he doesn't have that innocent look lmao I can't wait to see that scene! Woohoo we get to see more of the past! Yay about time!!! Ughh Than is already expressing his love towards Kew eeeeei soo cute!! Wow that's super crazy Tanong is Than's brother hmm I feel like Ked is Champagne too. So maybe cuz she think Warong likes her, she will hate Kaew.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I've always been neutral to Mario but omg this lakorn has me totally on board, his chemistry with Mint when he's acting as Than is amazing. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS LOVE THE SPOILER FOR EPISODE 7!!!!!! Love it!! Than is so cute trying to make Kew forgive him!!! My poor Than!!! THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILER!!