[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep. I only like Mario with Mint. My older couple that I love is Ken and Ann. I only watch when they are together. Now I have Mario and Mint. If he acts with another actress, I wont watch because I feel he cheats Mint and I feel hurt.

MissSunny said:
Girls, I think it's going to be hard for me to see Mario pair up with anyone else now. I mean, he is so perfect with Mint! I don't really like Mint with Boy, they don't match. Also with James Ma, it was alright, but I didn't really feel anything. I think it would be cool to see Mint with Nadech though!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Mario needs to update his ig more and promote Two Spirits of Love of him and Mint. I stalk Mint's ig and she is promoting, but Mario, not so much. Everytime I would be checking his ig and he doesn't have that much photos of them.. hehe I just want him to update them at least every week like Mint is doing hahah :whatever:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't think mario is big with social media overall. He even barely updates his instagram as much as other celebrities so him posting a song Huajai picture is already good enough for me. Mint is an Instagram queen so it's understandable about all the pictures she posts. Tbh I feel like she has posted the most pics for this lakorn more than any other she's been in

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Rewatching ep 5 and so much cuteness! If only they lived together alone. Things would be nicer, haha
Yues reawtching too..almost everyday.They have cuteness overload since ep1.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 8: October 23, 2015

That afternoon Thann wanted to call Kew but changed his mind. He asked the front desk where she was and was told she is eating at the cafeteria.

Kew was sitting alone, he brought over a tray of food and sat next to her. She moved to a new table and he followed and then she moved again. He is mad, "stop! If you moved away from me again, I'll manage you." Kew moved. He went over and grab her arm and drag her to his office in front of other employees and he didn't care.

Once in the office, "your bad habit of always wanting things your way never changed. I thought so that you wouldn't last that many days before you start using your force on me again"

"There is an limit on how far people can tolerate it"

"But your tolerance level is too low. Only a few days and you are going crazy"

Then tell me, how many days are you going to stay upset so I'll know?"

"I'm not going to tell you. Go ahead and use your power and start an avalanche

Thann said calmly, "can we reconcile?"

"No!"

"What do I have to do? I can't concentrate at work." She just look at him. He repeated, "can we reconcile?" Kew is silent. So he walked out of the office and came back and handed her a rose. He reached for her hand so she'll take it. She took it and walked out.

Thann smile that at least she took the flower. He went home and is in a good mood. Kew is annoyed and doesn't understand why she took his flower. She didn't want to throw it away so she put it in the vase on her night stand.

ooooooo

That night Korn dropped champagne off in his motorcycle at her house. Her dad saw them. He tells Korn to stay away from his daughter or else he'll have someone hunt him down. Korn didn't care so he left. The dad is mad and walked inside the house and tells champagne that she is forbidden from seeing Korn. She argue with him that Korn might not be rich or has a big last name but he is a good person. Her dad slapped her face when she said no to him. Later on champagne overheard her parents taking that she is Tanong's daughter. They adopted her. Her mom is actually her aunt.

At night, Kew couldn't sleep so came out to the balcony and sees that Korn looking stressful. She asked what was bothering him and he asked her the same thing. Kew, "is your heart broken?"

Korn, "you are precocious". Kew, "then it must be true". She ran back inside the house.

Korn sent a chat line to champagne but she didn't reply. He decided to call her but she hung up on him and turn off the phone. Korn doesn't know what is going on with her.

In the morning, Korn and Kew give alms to the monks in front of their house because today is Kew's birthday. Today Thann is meeting a customer at a restaurant so Kew came along to take note. Kew was about to leave when the meeting was done but Thann tells her to sit down. He took out a small box and put it on the table and said, "happy birthday, my love".

Kew, "who is your love?" Thann tells her to open the box. She opened the box and sees a diamond heart pendant necklace. "I can't accept this. I haven't finished paying the debts. My parents are about to sell their house so we can pay you back." Thann didn't want to argue with her. He picked up the necklace and put it on her neck and tells her to sit still before other people in the restaurant think they are fighting.

Kew, "there is a lot of people here, aren't you embarrass?"

"It's good, they can be our witnesses"

Kew sees a scene in the restaurant changed to a boran period. Warong said the same thing as Thann..."I want everyone here to be our witnesses...."

Thann sees her face and asked if she is shocked or happy. Kew is confused of what she just saw.

That night, Kew is touching her necklace and walking inside the house. She heard "Khun Kaew" coming from different direction. She turned and saw the gang dressed in boran's clothes. They are throwing her a birthday dinner party. Korn brought out a gift box for her and said its from her parents. She opened it and it's the same thing again every year. They got her a padded bra. Everyone laughed. Kew called her parents and complained about it.

Anima and Thann arrived.

Kew, "How do you guys know about it?"

Korn, "I invited them"

Thann, " how come you didn't invite me?"

Kew, "I didn't think you want to come to this kind of event"

"It's your birthday. Why wouldn't I want to come?"

Anima gave Kew a gift and asked Thann where is his. He looked at Kew and everyone followed his eyes. Kew touches the necklace. Mack yelled out, "it must be the necklace." Pu saw the diamond heart pedant. He went away from the group and cried. His heart is broken. Thong followed him and tells him that he has to accept the truth that Kew has chosen Thann's heart already.

Korn is still stressed out about not being able to contact Champagne. Yai asked him about it and Mack thinks her dad may have taken the phone away from her. He tells Yai that her dad does not like him.

Thann is saying goodbye to Kew at the gate. He asked her to go spend a night at his house. She hit him. Thann, "I want to see your face all the time."

Kew, " there is a thin line between romantic and cheesy"

Thann, "but there is nothing in between us, right?

Kew, "An owner of a big furniture company has this kind of pickup line?"

Thann, "do you like hearing it?" Kew smile.

Anima yelled for them to come over to the house to continue talking so Thann walked to the car. Kew looked at him and laughed. Kew walk back inside the house and wanted to finish reading the diary.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
INNNEWS: Mint Chalida is very happy about the feedback and people 'jin' her with Mario
You can say that the feedback has been extremely good for lakorn SHNPT, where Mario Maurer and Mint Chalida have been paired together having fans wanting to jin them.
I am very happy about this feedback, I have never imagined it to be this big. On Mario's side, his feedback has also been good. It's nice that we are a new koo jin, it is good news that people like us together. Working with P'Oh, we exchange lines easily and he works hard, but he is also a prankster. (smiles)
It seems this lakorn is very dramatic, almost resembling a Korean-like drama?
It might be similar, but P'Chu wrote the script herself. It still resembles the Thai culture and is a new type of variety of lakorn. I want you to view it like this. About the siren news, we didn't even notice it because we were just thinking about bringing out the satirical side of the scene. I am sorry about this.
This lakorn has been receiving great feedback. It was even number 1 and people have noticed that you have become prettier.
Really? Thank you. But I haven't been doing anything, I am just filming lakorns and doing work all the time.
It has nothing to do about you and Pupaa being sweet?
Being sweet makes you look more beautiful? (laughs) Everything is still neutral. I am not using 'the word' to confirm anything. Not my boyfriend. As for my travelling plans, I don't know yet. I don't even know what my plans for the New Years will be. I probably will not go to Kao Yai again because I go there often. (smiles) But if I were to go somewhere, I would want to go to Europe.

http://www.innnews.co.th/shownews/show?newscode=654354

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Eeeeek so happy they're happy now hehe that must be the rose scene we've always seen in the mv. Thank you thank you dear hokulanii lol what better way than to read these spoilers and sleep peacefully?! Ughh Than is such a sweetheart and I love that about him he does the cutest thing! Hehhe he really wants Kew to accept his love but that girl is stubborn heheh all excited!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol so not just Kew who wants to travel out of country haha even mint too! Hehe but who wouldn't want to?? Aww I love how she answered being happy to be getting good feedback haha both of them are pranksters thank you love star for including that interview translation!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot:  SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGG the spoilers is just too sweet and cute, can not wait to get to that part. :dance3:    Thank you Hokulanii so much for always spoiling us.   :bravo:  :crush: 

Why would they says its resembling Korean drama? :no:  Is not even close and TSL has it's own charms and concepts and I would goes as far as to say it has it's own individuality as well. P'Chu did an excellence jobs with both writing the scripts and directing as well.  :bravo:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Yes there's a lot of news about it being a 'copy' of Korean dramas but I don't see it at all...I mean sure the past and present but even that the past in Korean culture and Thai is completely different. Even romantic scenes in both countries are played out completely different