[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha..i always have to google these abbreviation...i thought the show aired fri? i miss miss chario!!!!!!!!!! waahhhhhh

dude, where was ep 7 spoiler? i think i missed it..the ep she's mad at the past killing right??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thank you, I do my best to stalk the page hahaha...but I still manage to miss it -.-

Come on wed...i miss them and looking fwd to ep 8 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the tv show is ...hopefully it posted up so I can watch wed....

I did read that spoiler...I just thought n'k was mad at p'k about the past....That must be later on...

so I change my avatar thing again...toooo many damn STINKY cute pix I want it post it all!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 8: October 24, 2015

Thanks to my real life Mario (hubby), I have more time to relax and read than I expected so here is the script for you ladies to enjoy. :)

There are so much going on in ep 8. I feel like I'm riding a roller coaster.

Kew is reading the diary. Mek is screaming in pain that Kaew is poking him with needle to get the splinter out. Kaew scolded, "it's just a tiny needle and you are screaming like its a knife or sword"

"I'm not afraid of a knife, not afraid of a sword, but I'm afraid of a needle"

Kaew holds his hand tightly, "you are a man, you must not be afraid of anything even needle." Mek kept his eyes closed until Kaew took out the splinter. A servant came to tell Kaew that her dad wants to see her upstairs because they have guests visiting. Kaew went up to the house.

@@(Information on their title/ranking. Warong has a title of "luang" which is the 2nd lowest rank of nobility but above "Khun". This Khun is not the same pronunciation when Mek calls Khun Kaew. Kaew's dad is a "Khun" so his ranking is below Warong. Kwanwong does not have any title.)@@@@

Warong and Kwanwong came to visit her parents since they are from out of town. Kaew's parents have already planned to visit them but Warong said he is younger and should be the one that visits them. kaew's parents to are very impressed with Warong. Warong is very polite and humble.

When Ked and Kaew came inside the house, Warong smile and is happy to see Kaew, the woman that likes from the temple festival. Ked thought Warong is smiling at her so she got shy. The mom introduced the daughters to the brothers. Kwanwong smile at Ked, she is the woman he saw at the temple and likes her but she turn away and look at Warong.

Warong, "we have already met at the temple but I didn't know Khun Ked and Khun Kaew are your daughters". Warong look and smile at Kaew.

Mek is looking at the reaction between Kaew and Warong and then put his head down. The dad is also looking at Warong and Kaew then turn to smile at his wife.

That night Ked couldn't sleep and came inside Kaew's room. She wants to talk about the charming and handsome Warong. She has a crush on Warong and couldn't stop talking about him.

Warong is playing a violin (not sure what it's called but similar to violin) and thinking of Kaew's face. Kwanwong tease his brother. Warong ,"We must be thinking of two different women". Kwanwong, " who are you thinking of? The older or younger sister?"

Warong," whoever your heart is thinking of, I'm not thinking of that person"

"It good. I will not let anything that touches my heart become yours."

Warong just laughed and continue thinking of Kaew.

oooooo

After that Warong and Kwanwong keep coming over to Kaew and Ked's house almost daily to eat. They said the foods are so delicious. The mom turned to look at Kaew who is eating quietly next to Ked. Warong misunderstood and thought Ked was the cook.

The dad, "No, If Ked is in the kitchen, the house will probably be on fire." Ked is pouting. The dad said Kaew is the one that has been cooking. Warong is even more please with Kaew. "Your cooking skills is so smooth on my tongue. If I get to taste it everyday, I'll be a happy man."

Everyone paused and look, they all know he is flirting with Kaew. Ked is not happy about it. Warong and Kwanwong were about to leave but heard the sound of sword fighting. Warong see Mek practice sword fighting with another slaves.

The dad,"if you are interested. You can come and exercise your skill here". Warong said he will come often and turn to smile at Kaew. Kwanwong smile at Ked but she turn away from him.

Kaew went back to her room. Ked stop and scolded her sister that she is a lady and inappropriate for her to keep glancing at Warong. Kaew denied doing it. "It's good if you didn't do it but don't let me catch you again. Kaew is confused.

Kwanwong knows that Ked had a feeling for Warong more than him. Warong confirmed "I like Khun Kaew. The longer it has been the more I like her and now it has turn into love. I must win her heart. You too. You should win Khun Ked's heart one day."

"I'll try but a guy with no status like me wouldn't touch a woman's heart like you"

"Love has nothing to do with your status. Real love whether it be a slave or servant, cannot be used as a condition. Like the way I love Khun Kaew. Even though Khun Kaew is not the real daughter of Khun Vejit (It's Kaew's dad name. BUT WHAT?? She is NOT THE REAL DAUGHTER?) but I will not stop loving her." Warong smile with confident.

Time passed by. Warong takes Kaew to a temple festival. They walk around and enjoying the festival. Once they walk further away from people, Warong stop and said he has something for Kaew. He brought out a bracelet and put it on her. "This bracelet represent my heart. Wear it around your wrist so it will a promise and reminder that my love will be with you forever. "

Kaew is embarrassed. "There are a lot of people here, aren't you embarrass?"

Warong, "I want everyone to be our witnesses" The people around them smile and laugh. The servant saw it and came back to report to Ked. Ked is upset. She is angry and threw things at the servant.

A preview of what is coming tomorrow or the day after of what I'll be translating. Still episode 8.

Thann, "why are we fighting again? The thing between us is going well"

Kew, " You are the one who is ruining it"

Kew, " don't touch me"

Thann, "you are my girlfriend, why can't I touch you?"

Kew, "Your girlfriend but you hugged another woman in front of my face, and told me to leave. What does that mean?"

Thann, "we are just friends".

Kew doesn't believe it, still upset and walked away. He grab her hand. She swing her arm really hard and her hand hit his face unintentionally. She paused and then said. .... "You deserve it" and walked away. Thann is mad.

"If you hate me so much then I will go far, far away so you won't ever see my face again." He drove out.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Nooo! I hope Thun doesn't get into a car accident then! And who was he hugging? Champagne? I hope she doesn't turn evil! 
And They're BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!! AHHHH!! I can't wait to see this scene. lol But the past though. So much going on! 

Thanks for the spoiler!! <3 

sarNie Adult
I just started watching this and it's really really really cute. I'm in episode 2 and I've been browsing the thread to look for spoilers. hahaha. Oh man! Enlist me now, I'm totally joining this ship! Mario and Mint are so adorkable together! 

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
thanks i cant stop squealing!!
loving the story of their past life and how they fell in love! its so cute ><

AND OMG SHE AGREED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!! 
I'm mad Thann's mad haha!! he should be trying to make it up to her cmon 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
You're welcome dear, and did you see she has new spoiler for us girls with the disease? HAHA :yahoo:

You're making perfect sense, that can be another case scenario too. 

But since Mek can take over Thun's body but he can't or didn't take over other people's body which can mean Thun owe him or he must has some connection with Thun's somehow.  So in this case, Warong may really has killed him, but someone else or his brother could have been behind it, so Warong is not 100% at faults yet still wrong, so that's why Mek is able to control his body.  :coverlaf: 

Funny how we're all comes up with all these scenario, but I think when its actually revealed it will be something so simple LOLz. :loool:  We'll have to wait and see, but I don't want to know yet, because it means it will end soon.  Which I am so not ready for that to happens yet. :lolyup:  :sweat:
what spoiler with disease?? cant keep up with this thread!! lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Nooo! I hope Thun doesn't get into a car accident then! And who was he hugging? Champagne? I hope she doesn't turn evil! 
And They're BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!! AHHHH!! I can't wait to see this scene. lol But the past though. So much going on! 

Thanks for the spoiler!! <3 

I think is Champange, because what P'Chu said in her interviews here starting at 2:25, she said "Pat at the beginning is quiet but close to the end she is poisonous too".

And I have to say Mario look so hot and sharp here. :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  drooling. :woot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4u_iYrc6D8

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Even if Champagne turns evil, I think it may have a connection with the past. For now, she looks like a girl who can't cross her dad's order and a genuine friend of Than. And her character is a lot more relatable than Yard's in Nang Rai tee ruk, which is the def of plain psychopath.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a nice interviews with Mario, too bad there isn't new event plan for him and Mint yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4_6vjRgOU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjsMKxJPJC8

@Thookatha, I was referring to "us" girls with TSL's disease  :woot:

@Hokulanii, thanks again for the new spoiler. :crush:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mario reveals: From the first day it was neutral but it has turned into love?!
Recently, girls are fin...fin with the pra'ek who has 2 personalities, Mek, a boran person who is lost in time and is loyal to his lover, and Thanatorn, a strict and stressed person in lakorn SHJNPT. These characters are played by Mario Maurer, who, whatever role he plays, seems to appeal to everyone.
"This series has had good feedback and people have said that they like Mek. It is an interesting role because I have to be confused and be lost in time, whereas Thanatorn's role, people have said that I am so strict. Nong Mint's role has also been great, with the help of other actors."
What aspects in Mek and Thanatorn resemble you?
If it is Mek, it would be the smile. If it is Thanatorn, it will probably be the stress.
Before you could show your potential in the industry, was it difficult?
Yes it was hard. When I was told that my acting was stiff, I went to the elders and they told me that you should gradually get into the character. You need to believe in yourself before the audience can believe in us. It is not easy and not hard. When I played in Love of Siam, I admit I did not understand what acting was. I just did what I had to do. I wanted money, but from then, it has been a long journey. Since the first time, I have been doing it continuously and now it has become my life.
Which role do people remember the most that you have played?
Some people remember P'Shorn, and some aunties from the market remember Dong. I think this is good because if people only remember one character that I've played that means every other role I had didn't 'stick' with them as such.
What is your dream now?
I have brought my father's company. I also want to create a business and build a house for my mum. Acting-wise, I haven't thought of doing work behind the scenes but I wouldn't mind it. Now, I am doing the best I can. Being an actor is fun, and challenging and is different every day.
How has your love life been? Sao Jun Ji is looking after your heart now right? What is your status with her?
My heart isn't fully opened or closed, it is good to be in the middle. I am going slowly. Sometimes the relationship you have can lead you nowhere. But truthfully I am just going to say that we are studying each other. Nothing further from that. If we are desperate, that is not good. I am not tying her down.
So does that mean if either of you find someone better, it is alright?
We are just studying each other. I am not talking to a lot of people, I study people individually.
One day, if you are certain that she is your girlfriend will you tell us?
I will.
Today, where does JunJi stand in your life?
As someone I am studying.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/534574
I cut some other snippets from this article out. It just talks about his mother and difficulties in acting.
I swear, this guy, the more I read into his articles, the more I am falling for him. His passion for acting and his personality truly ties you down and you just become phased in this handsome human being who you might never meet! Sighhhh....
Anywho, I also read another article on Mint and the whole article was about Pupaa! Man I wish people would ask her questions similar to Mario's, about her acting and not why she was a freaking present for Pupaa. Every article I read is either about her situation from over a year ago with Prin or her love life. Its frustrating.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:

How has your love life been? Sao Jun Ji is looking after your heart now right? What is your status with her?
My heart isn't fully opened or closed, it is good to be in the middle. I am going slowly. Sometimes the relationship you have can lead you nowhere. But truthfully I am just going to say that we are studying each other. Nothing further from that. If we are desperate, that is not good. I am not tying her down.
So does that mean if either of you find someone better, it is alright?
We are just studying each other. I am not talking to a lot of people, I study people individually.
One day, if you are certain that she is your girlfriend will you tell us?
I will.
Today, where does JunJi stand in your life?
As someone I am studying.
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/534574
I cut some other snippets from this article out. It just talks about his mother and difficulties in acting.
I swear, this guy, the more I read into his articles, the more I am falling for him. His passion for acting and his personality truly ties you down and you just become phased in this handsome human being who you might never meet! Sighhhh....
Anywho, I also read another article on Mint and the whole article was about Pupaa! Man I wish people would ask her questions similar to Mario's, about her acting and not why she was a freaking present for Pupaa. Every article I read is either about her situation from over a year ago with Prin or her love life. Its frustrating.

Thank you again @lovestar :*

--
Who's Sao Jun Ji by the way?  :scratchhead2:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
She is a girl that Mario has been "studying" for some time now. She's Chinese I believe. Sorry her name is Jun Ji not Sao Jun Ji, just in the article they used Sao to refer to like "lady"