[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
we'll Champagne is gonna cause PROBLEM...I hope they don't drag the issues out...and then she still gotta finish reading the diary ...ahhhhhhhhhhh...I feel the combo of the two will cause a wedge between them...but I think they will already be married...

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Than is so cute when he trick Kew and steal a kiss from her!! I seriously think I might need to move to Thailand and find my own Warong or Than. XD My heart is like ASDKJHJSDFOUHSLJKDFLSJKDHUOSDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my brain cannot think of anything else except of this lakorn!!! I want to do my school work but this forum and the spoilers are making me daydream about Than and it's not good at all for my health!!!!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they give a baby at the end but I already love the wedding scene that they will have.  That's enough for me.  This show has all the romance that we could ever hope for.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I also like that Kew is more open to expressing how she feels about Than now!!! I like it very much!!! I don't really like girls in lakorns who are always about hiding how they feel when they actually love the guy! I like that this lakorn is different but still have similar things like other lakorns that I like.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
we'll Champagne is gonna cause PROBLEM...I hope they don't drag the issues out...and then she still gotta finish reading the diary ...ahhhhhhhhhhh...I feel the combo of the two will cause a wedge between them...but I think they will already be married...

I hope they will already be married but maybe not yet.  Thinking about the past, were they married or not?  I assumed they were because of his waking up and seeing her asleep in boran clothing. This writer is so good.  The mystery is still there to keep us guessing, and everything is fast paced. I keep on checking other forums and instagram just to look for spoiler pictures. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
FINALLY!!!! TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY!!! IT'S ALREADY WEDNESDAY IN THAILAND!!!! =D 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone else get a feeling that Champagne might die? Why do I feel like she might die? Like maybe Tanong will kill her or maybe she will die protecting Than from a bullet? Idk. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I also like that Kew is more open to expressing how she feels about Than now!!! I like it very much!!! I don't really like girls in lakorns who are always about hiding how they feel when they actually love the guy! I like that this lakorn is different but still have similar things like other lakorns that I like.
Yeah, they're so affectionate with each other.  We're only half way through and all of us are dead from all the sweetness.  I wonder what the future holds. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Anyone else get a feeling that Champagne might die? Why do I feel like she might die? Like maybe Tanong will kill her or maybe she will die protecting Than from a bullet? Idk. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. 
I wonder what happened between Ked and Kwanwong in the past for her to be tied by blood to him in this lifetime. That's so weird to think about.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the spoilers again! you're awesome!!
Omg Tannnnn!!! He is just so cute asking Kew's parents for ( hand in marriage?) 
so many cute moments in ep 9 

Hope Champagne   will not cause a problem between Kew and Tan but i already got a feeling that she will :( 

again, thank you so much for updating 
by the way I have no idea why i can't like your guys post :(

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:
totally agree!! i hate when The n'ek keeps hiding her feelings

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I don't get why Champagne would want to cause trouble for Than and Kew. She already has Korn and I know that her and Korn are not officially dating, but it's not like she wanted to marry Than either. She should just be happy with Korn for now and leave my Than and kew alone!!! But I guess her jealousy from the past is catching up to her. Watching this lakorn makes me want to know what happened in my past lifetime too!!! I wonder if I had a lover like Warong too. LOL

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
Omg I have been lurking around for a while and just started watching this after reading some spoilers, watch the MV and read all the comments. I am so glad I finally gave it a shot. Oh and Mint are soooo damn cute together...like tooo cute I'm about to have a heart attack. Lol i giggle and smile by myself nonstop like a crazy person. They're so compatible in everything. I have no complain at all. I never thought they look so damn good together, it hurts. I'm on cloud 9 reading all the spoilers. I have no complain about this lakorn at all. Everything so perfect and fits. All the actors and actresses are doing amazing job with their roles. Mek is so cute and sweet. Who wouldn't fall for those puppy eyes? Seriously, I melt. Oh does a great job being Thann and Mek. Mint is great acting as Khun Kaew and Kaewalin too. From very lady like to tomboy. Lol i can't wait to continue. One sentence about this lakorn, well maybe a few lol...I am in love!!!! I need to find my Than/Mek soon. It's not fair.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she will cause trouble cuz KORN will also break her heart...she is stewing in rage, envy and jealousy -.-

AHHHHHHHHHH wed. YAY...to bad i work all DAY...i got panda eyes from staying up and stalking this page...hehehe...i can't concentrate...agonize when I couldn't comment or read the forum cuz the mobile site keeps locking out...waaaaaaaahhhh....

so happy for all these sweet scene...I can image it for my GIF i'm gonna steal hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i goggle these two and some pix I can't find of them and there's no good link...I see lots of nice pix on the MV and I can't find em...any1 have links to the collections of Goodies (chario pix's)? thanks

I know many has post and share lot's here on this forum 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was suppose to cook dinner 3 hours ago, but I been stalking this thread instead, now I'm so hungry because I have no foods LOLz But I don't care, the spoiler Hokulanii post ups is good enough for my hungry tummy to wait awhile :woot:  :dance1:

Thanks again Hokulanii you don't know how much I appreciate all these spoilers while waiting for next episode to airs. :thumbsup: 

From the BTS, I guess they will find out or has some confirmation about their past life from Sia-sae too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AQo4jYErUU