[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
You know I am truly into a couple when I make these kinda videos...

NOTE: these are real interactions between the two <3

Mint low-key had a crush on Mario way before ChadaOh was born hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Mal1ABohg
Omg this mv is so cute love it great job ip.Smilze. The lakorn is getting better and better since we get to see more cute scene of Mario and Mint together.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha..I was thinking that too...Mario weak sauce. ...mark had a hard time lifting her too haha... in his defense. ..the wedding dress probably weigh at least 20lb..?? I love how they don't stay mad too long and not a lot of fronting going on...juat got home. ..gonna watch and fin somemore

Is there a gif where they r in pink and mario rest his head on mint and she then rest on his? I want! Thx

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Hokulanii_ said:
And of course I'm going to give you a dose of sugar again tonight. :p

------
Thann came to visit Kew's room. "You room is cute. Let me remember the direction so I can find my way here tonight"

Kew hit him on the arm. "Watch out. You may end up at Champagne's room."

"Why are we talking about other person?"

"You started it"

Thann embraced her. "I didn't start it yet"

"Naughty. Go to sleep before my mom and dad hear us"

"It will be good if they hear us so we can get married by tomorrow"

He kiss her cheek. Kew is shy but she let him hold her. She feels comfortable (warm in the heart?).
I didnt see this part? lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
That comment above, what you quoted was a spoiler for an upcoming episode. @mrs.kim junsu

Lol Mint is actually pretty skinny but it's Because she's bigger boned so she seems a bit heavier. Plus our asian men be on the smaller and less muscular side. Lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
MissSunny: Kew was mad at him for 5 seconds and then followed by More kisses and hugs again. You will be sorry if you skip it. Hehehe

The blooper was funny. Why is Oh so weak? Hahaha it was hard for him to carry her at the wedding scene too.
Okay I won't skip it!!!! =D I will watch it!!! Thank you for your wise words Hokulanii!!! =D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mario need to do More weights haha. ..OMG... lots of squeal worthy moments. .. those eyes/stares *swoon* thun is soo cheeky, I want 1 haha. ..I like how bold he is.. lets be bf/gf. .loove the feet massage Part and the ost in acoustic. .. the forehead kiss...sooo..sweet!!! "Sigh" he has ruin men for me.

So I been thinking "why doesn't he have her desk in his office/I'm surprise he doesn't".. then I realize, she'll be too much of a distraction.

peach blossom

sarNie Egg
I'm new in this thread. I just want to say that I love love love Mario and Mint together. They are so lovely and beautiful as a couple. I love them so much. Their on-screen chemistry is beyond superb. They are a matched made in heaven and perfect couple. They are currently my favorite couple by far this year. I've seen Mint's other dramas with other leading guys, but this one definitely tops them all. Mario is just HOTTTTTTT. He ignites me to the bones... lol.

I am so addicted to this drama... started watching episode 1 3 days with English subs, and just finished watching episode 6 without English subs. I am hoping YouTube will have the subs finished and ready after a day or two... can't wait to see what's going to happen to our OTP couple.

I will make my way back here again on my next post.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
peach blossom said:
I'm new in this thread. I just want to say that I love love love Mario and Mint together. They are so lovely and beautiful as a couple. I love them so much. Their on-screen chemistry is beyond superb. They are a matched made in heaven and perfect couple. They are currently my favorite couple by far this year. I've seen Mint's other dramas with other leading guys, but this one definitely tops them all. Mario is just HOTTTTTTT. He ignites me to the bones... lol.

I am so addicted to this drama... started watching episode 1 3 days with English subs, and just finished watching episode 6 without English subs. I am hoping YouTube will have the subs finished and ready after a day or two... can't wait to see what's going to happen to our OTP couple.

I will make my way back here again on my next post.
Hello! Nice to meet you~ I'm happy there's more fans here
Mint is definitely very long and tall so its natural for Mario to act like that haha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Mario need to do More weights haha. ..OMG... lots of squeal worthy moments. .. those eyes/stares *swoon* thun is soo cheeky, I want 1 haha. ..I like how bold he is.. lets be bf/gf. .loove the feet massage Part and the ost in acoustic. .. the forehead kiss...sooo..sweet!!! "Sigh" he has ruin men for me.

So I been thinking "why doesn't he have her desk in his office/I'm surprise he doesn't".. then I realize, she'll be too much of a distraction.

EXACTLY. Thanks to Than, my ideal of a man is too high that I will never be able to find one like him. >.<

If Than had Kew's desk in his office, just think about all the things he might just do!!! LOL!!! He is just too tricky. Who knows what he might do!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Gonna force myself to fall asleep now so that in a few hours when I wake up, episode 7 will be uploaded already!!!!! =D 

peach blossom

sarNie Egg
Thank you lovestar for the nice welcome!
I am happy to be here and will continue to come here as often as I can to share my new love and addiction for this nice friendly home. 
I wish I came here sooner, but no worries, cause it's not too late to spazz my love for them.

I also like Korn and Nee. I think they are cute together.  Nee is so bubbly and sweet.
I am dying to know the moment she realized that she likes or loves Korn.

Pu is so hilariously funny. In most of his dramas, he plays all the funny an hilarious characters.
I guess he is great at that kind of roles.  Good for him and I am happy to see him.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Must hold back from watching episode 6 & 7! I'm not surviving school because of these two! lol I will watch this weeks episodes and come back and write my thoughts once the weekend is here. I'm so tempted to watch it!! Ahhhh!! This is frustrating! lol

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Eekkk!!! Watched the eps on ch3 youtube channel now rewatching it again in HD!!! Cant get enough of all the lovey dovey scenes!!!! I was jumping for joy in almost every Mario n Mint cute scenes

Btw, i was laughing to much at the part where khun Nee puched Korn n he sent Champaine a emoji of him pooping!!! Lmao!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:crush:  Just done watching ep. 6 so loving it, looking forward to today episode.  :crush:  Thun is too sweet, my tooth hurts.   :wub: 

I really love Thun's sister, she is so cute, happy, bubbly and really intelligent in her own right.  I like the way she bosses Korn around. hahaha  :ghehe:   

Does anyone know what is her real name?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the part that she went to sleep in the same room with him, and he said she should be afraid, but then he said maybe he's the one should be afraid HAHAHA  :rofl:  and when she pulled out her stuff toy LMAO  :lolyup:   :lmao3:   

Poor Champagne, she is falling hard for Korn.  I can not wait how their story going to play out either.  :scratchchin:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm so confused now since I'm not really fluent in Thai. So is Tharn a bad guy in the past and Mek is a whole different person. When Kaew went to the forest and Saw that guy on the ground I assume it was Mek. I'm assuming Back then Tharn sent out his guys to kill Mek!! ONFG WHAT HELP ME?!?!?!? And what were they talking about in the temple when they went to that fortune thing? Lol

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I'm so confused now since I'm not really fluent in Thai. So is Tharn a bad guy in the past and Mek is a whole different person. When Kaew went to the forest and Saw that guy on the ground I assume it was Mek. I'm assuming Back then Tharn sent out his guys to kill Mek!! ONFG WHAT HELP ME?!?!?!? And what were they talking about in the temple when they went to that fortune thing? Lol

Than was not really a bad guy but he did send his men to kill Mek in the past life. I guess his jealousy got the better of him. It would make sense since he saw Mek in Kaew's bedroom and assumed the worst, which I wish he wouldn't have. Mek and Than are two different people. Mek is just a spirit that takes over Than's body when Than is weak or when Mek wants to protect Kew(Kaew). About the thing at the temple, I didn't listen to it very clearly so I don't know what was said.