[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHG-8pU9AUE
BWAHAHAH GUYS I LOVE PUNJANS HUMOUR SO MUCH
Everyones answer was like parents, a lover, the viewers of song huajai etc but....
Oh: Song Huajai (your 2 hearts) who will  you give?
Punjan: so the first one is for a nong (girl) in Chiangmai and the other is for a nong in Phuket.
BWAHAHAHAH I CANT CONTAIN MY LAUGHTER
Jin's response was cute- one for parents and one for the Thai country
OH MY LORD
AND THEN MINTS ANSWER WAS HER 2 HEARTS FOR THANATORN AND WARONG
MARIO WAS SO SURPRISED
OMGGGGGGGGG MARIO GAVE ONE OF HIS HEARTS FOR MINT

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the vids. I love the atmosphere the cast have together. It's upbeat and fun. Happy to hear some of them give their heart to Nong Mint too. But I rather she didn't give both her hearts to T/W. One maybe, but not both.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Why is everything related to this lakorn so cute. I really hope to see more of ChadaOh because they are just everything!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
scene from ep9
---------
kaew fell into the river. The servant ran to get Mek to come and help. Mek jumped and got her up but she was unconscious. He brought her inside the house and wiped her with a towel. Kaew woke up, hugged Mek "I'm not dead yet right?" Warong opened the door, saw it and misunderstood. He didn't want to listen to any explanation.

======
They changed the script from the summary. Mek was suppose to hug her when she was unconscious. Instead of falling in the river by accident, I think they changed it and had Ked pushed Kaew (I'm guessing from the BTS we saw).

Full detailed of ep9 will come later. Just sharing some for now since a lot of you have question regarding this.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
"You cobra snake! You are ungrateful to my mom and dad who raised you"
"It's not important as love"
They fight, Warong stabbed Kwanwong in the heart.
"Warong, I can't finish you in this lifetime. I'll get my revenge in the next life...."
Warong look at him coldly, "I'll wait....."
That's awesome. We get more scenes from their past. Is this after the incident with Mek? Thank you Hokulanii, as always, for spoiling us all.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nope...so they all have unfinished business and out pra'nang need a happy ending...thanks so muxh for ur hand wrk in translation

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She said P'O 1st and then thun and warong... that's y O like Oooo... haha

I'm stress again hope I love how O say miinnntt...extended in a happy sing song way ^.^