[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome all newcomers glad you gals can join us.

:drools:  Love all those IG pics... so cute. :drools:  thanks for sharing.

3 แซ่บ show suppose to be on Nov 1 at 13:00 Thai time, so that mean it should be live in about an hour and 15 minutes :dance1: Hopefully I can watch it.  :woot:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
love all the pictures posted!!! =D i always love seeing our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple interact with each other!!! they make me smile like an idiot!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Dailynews: Mint goes all in for her acting, pleads to stop her "heart news" at Pupaa
The underdog lakorn right now is SHJNPT of Sonix Boom, producer Kong Piya and director Chudapha with Mint Chalida paired up with Mario Maurer. The cheesy and romantic scenes have fans pinching the pillow, titling the couple a koo jin and the ratings have been good as well. We have Sao Mint have a casual chat with us regarding her life and work.
The rating for this lakorn has been very high.
The ratings have been very good and people have been praising me. It's a role that I can prove myself in. Do you believe that when I found out people liked it I almost cried? It is the first lakorn where everyone has complimented me from the beginning. Normally I am criticised so much that I'm used to it. The feedback might be good because of the script. Even though I play a young character, it is really fun. People say I always get a similar script but it might be because the channel feels I am still too young so I get these scripts. If I get a script of an older character, it might still come out feeling like a younger character. Gradually I am learning and step by step my work will improve. The story is fun because of the continuous arguments with the p'ek. Even during bed scenes, we are aguing. Usually sweet scenes are supposed to have viewers pinching their pillows right? But me and p'Oh are throwing around pillows instead (laughs).
Have you ever collaborated with p'Oh before?
We have seen each other through work. I didn't know him personally, but because of this lakorn I know him much more now. I am happy to work with new p'eks all the time, not always the same person. P'Oh has a handsome appearance but in actual fact he is a fun person, a childish boy you can speak with for the whole day. He also suits with pee pee gang of the volunteering group. This makes us become closer. When we are together, we often play and hang around, and this brings everyone closer together.
For the rescue scenes, do you have to practice your acting to make it seem real?
When p'Chu contacted that my role was to be a rescuer, I was very worried because I am scared of blood. But when I met P'Yai Fundee who is actually a real life rescuer he taught me how to do things so I sat with him a lot of the time and he will explain it to me. The technique of taking the heart pulse rate of an injured person for example, I initially didn't do good with my acting for that aspect so p'Chu would tell me off and explain that we have to think of it as the last few minutes of someone's life. The viewers will know if we did good with the acting because they will know if its convincing or not.
How is this lakorn fun, in the nang'eks perspective?
The fun is from the character Mek, who is p'Oh that came from a different century and meets our gang. Because of this, we prank him a lot. Even behind the scenes, we help him try to get in tune with this character and he plays it very well. This gang often likes to not go by the script so I need to have a lot of concentration or then I will be in trouble for sure. I hope for fans to follow  us ka~
What is the message fans might get from this lakorn?
The message that what you do will return back to you. P'Pats story will have a scary conclusion. The story will gradually get dramatic. It may seem like a simple love story but the love from the last life which has not finished will also come into play.
Would you say this is a good year for you as you had 2 lakorns?
Yes thats true, I had two lakorns air back to back. Next year I will try to accept more lakorns but because I am busy with study I can not fully reach my potential. There is a lot of nang'ek in this channel but not enough for all the new directors. Next I have my lakorn with p'Boy in a 8 series part lakorn of P'Arunosha of 8 pee-nong. I am happy to try out something new, I try to have fun with work and with new experiences. I try to figure out where I need to improve. Every director has different approaches to lakorns.
When working, to what extent would you say is your precision?
I am not naturally good at acting, modelling, singing. Everything comes about with practice and learning. I was not born to be a dara, I have to learn more than others. For some people, they say my voice is not nice so I had to practice more and improve. Even others say that I have too much teeth. What can I do because I was born like this? I used a lot of money to fix my teeth yet people are still not satisfied.
You are not sad with this criticism?
I came into the industry since I was 12. Truthfully, the last 2 to 3 years I had a lot of news and there will be nothing like this again. What has happened has taught me that I should just come out to everyone and show them my real self. Hopefully one day everyone can see my raw side. Being a different person and always lying, people will always want to find out the actual truth.
Are you happy with your life now?
I am happy. Whatever I have done wrong, I do not think about it too much. I think about everything being a lesson in life. Even if people don't like me because of certain news, I am not angry with them. Everyone has a right to like me or not. I know what kind of person I am. Anything that is irrelevant in my life, then it doesn't matter. Ultimately, no one loves you as much as your family does.
How about schooling?
I am in third year going to fourth now. A little more and I will graduate. After I graduate I still want to continue studying.
Lastly, what do you want to say to your fans?
Thank you very much for all your support, even if I have good or bad news. Those who love me already understand me. I want everyone to open up and get to know me first. I believe that those who love me will not be upset. In conclusion, don't forget to continue watching SHNPT ka~

SIDE NOTE: despite the title of the article I didnt translate anything regarding pupaa and mint because i'm sure everyone already knows about them
Some few points i didnt put in:
-Mint is known for not using "brand" products because she admits that she buys them but dont really use them, e.g. on her IG you barely see anything "brand" there
-She hopes to find friends who is always by her side and are trustworthy
-She focuses on the present
-She hopes those who just looked at one side of the story (I assume the mteam incident) will one day just become neutral about it and turn back to her
-She is really determined about building her house, using up a lot of her money
-She never meant to be apart of the hi-so group, just anyone that she is around who makes her happy is all she wants
This girl is one strong person
This article was one looooooooong article. If it weren't for you ladies and Hokulanii who suggested the article, never wouldve done it :)
http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertainment/357915

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Thank you for sharing the article and translating the things that Mint said! =D To be honest, I wasn't that big of Mint fan because her acting always seemed awkward to me. HOWEVER! As I watched more of her other lakorns and realized that she had a lot of potential, I came to be her fan. I love her upbeat personality and she really shines in this lakorn. Her acting has improved a lot. I do hope she will get more mature roles in the future and get more lakorn offers with Mario and the other CH3 actors. I would like to see her with James Jirayu or Nadech! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh, praising Mint feels a bit bittersweet. The girl is talented but wasted. But she was also in roles that I like her. Like the one in Neur Mek. And she always find herself to shine even in second like Ruk Pathiharn and Tawan Deard. But I really like her to pair up with ppl aside from superstar group(except Mario).

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Also, I know it's totally impossible, but I really hope one day in the future, Mint and Mark will do another lakorn together. I really liked them a lot together. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovestar thank you for the article, it's was a nice read.  I guess Mint is finally finding herself and happy with it, that's why she is growing now.

3 zaap is good, but it could have been better. I enjoy Mint and Mario like other videos of them together, but why do I feel like Mario is avoiding eyes contact with Mint here?  LOLz  He sure like to find away to touch her hands :woot:

Anyway good night everyone... I'll spazz with you gals again tomorrow. :dance1:

Maoxeng

sarNie Egg
I really not a big fan of Mint but I feel sorry that sometime channel 3 always seem promoted Margie, Yaya, and Kimberly more than her. I start to loves her and feel like she can shine like any other actresses if they give her more chance. I'm really happy that this lakorn bring her a lot potential. Love Mint and Mario like crazy right now.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult

while i'm impatiently waiting for the next episode i was rewatching the old ones and i just realised that every scene that mario is in physical contact with mint, his ears are hot... :cheer: :weee: :weee: :weee: :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe: his ears are about to explode  :woot2: 

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
thanks heaps for that translation!
mint has grown into such a beautiful and mature woman! she handles herself so well and i think this is why we adore her so much! she may not be the best to people but she definitely strives to be and we can see that she has the potential :)))) 
and yes im glad shes happy with who she is and where is with everything!

also wondering if anyone would be subbing the 3zaap interview even if it wasn't the best! anything ChadaOh is good for me!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
sammypanda said:
thanks heaps for that translation!
mint has grown into such a beautiful and mature woman! she handles herself so well and i think this is why we adore her so much! she may not be the best to people but she definitely strives to be and we can see that she has the potential :)))) 
and yes im glad shes happy with who she is and where is with everything!

also wondering if anyone would be subbing the 3zaap interview even if it wasn't the best! anything ChadaOh is good for me!!
I'd love to sub it but unfortunately I'm in the middle of a very hectic period in my life. I'd love to sub it after though
Mint has always been strong, hopefully she comes out stronger and stronger every year

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
I'd love to sub it but unfortunately I'm in the middle of a very hectic period in my life. I'd love to sub it after though
Mint has always been strong, hopefully she comes out stronger and stronger every year
Yes please!!! Take your time becoz i will wait patiently for u to sub the italk show with Chario!!

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
oh by all means take your time! defs no rush :) im just glad there is someone willing to do it!! thank you

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Second video from second EP from TSL.

All scene is MEK's scene. I don't care because..He still OH.Our OH...ehehehe..

More to funny and adorable scene from EP2..

Enjoy Na.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm25WuhprMM

Song by Cee Siwat-Making a lover (Thai Version)

:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for translation :)
I think the problem is with Mint's mom. That lady is too mean and clever lol if her mom moves on and stop causing problem for others, people will stop hating Mint.
If ch3 had not promoted Mint like others, she would have still be acting as 2nd lead. Ch3 did give her many oppurtunities but this is first time she impressed people. Piangkwan was also good but not impressive. In TD, she played that clumsy, boyish role again. I think it depends on popularity and whom people want to see also. Good that she is finally growing as an actress. This lakorn is one of my favourite this year :)

Coca

sarNie Adult
please click on page and see photo mint on daradaily please translate for me .. i want to ask u why i can't post photo to this page .. if i want how can i do .. who can tell me can message to me and tell me on this page