[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translating the article. I've always been a fan of Mint and not b/c of her acting but her personality. There is just something about her I drawn me to her. I think its refreshing to look at her as a whole and therefore it make me want to watch her lakorn more and more. I'm glad she is improving and keeping a positive attitude no matte what happen. I'm actually glad she want to continue her education as its important although she was given a lot of opportunity for acting. 

Now about Mario and Mint...seriously I never thought to like them together so much as I'm not a big fan of Mario but from the second he turned to Mek, I'm in love lol. I love actor that can make me laugh and cry..and Mario is doing both in this lakorn. Then there is Mint's character that is strong yet she can be girly as well. Love the plot of the lakorn and the pacing. Love the past and present plot. Love all the side characters except Pu who is getting on my bad side lol. 

The only thing that I hope they do is A REAL KISS.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love the pix's...the way the look at each other...swoon..mario always finding an excuse to touch her hehe...

I didn't watch yet. .mario advoid the eyes of mint. ..well eyes are the window to the trie feeling..mmmm...

Not only is his ears hot...he swallow his saliva a lot too..gulp...I can't stand it. ..they are waay too good together. ...on and off...so lax and comfortable. ..natural and smooth....haha...driving me cray cray..4 more day to wed

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
http://daradaily.com/news/50573/read/

"I'm happy with the good feedback from the fans and that they like our couple with P'Oh which we played the past and the present time. As for future work together; I don't know yet. It's up to the manager that look at the work (for me).

As for the producers presenting the boran period lakorn for me and P'0h; there is a lot of people that want us to play together again because I have never played in a boran period this much before. They still continue to contact (me), but there is a conflict with the schedule so it is not set yet. I like this kind of lakorn but I have to do a lot of homework because it's hard.

I don't know about it that my IG followers is reaching 2 millions because of the international fans liking this lakorn. And I'll be happy if the Chinese fans like me because I'm normally on Weibo already. And I'm not afraid that if I play with someone else that the rating may not be as good as when I'm with P'Oh. I want the viewers to get into the lakorn that I play with other people whomever it may be. "

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Wow... Mint is SUCH a strong person. I can officially say I admire her now. I've been a fan of her for not too long, maybe just three almost four years but I did become a fan when I first saw her, haha. She was too pretty not to be curious of. I really like how honest she was. I was quite surprised she brought out some negative comments that I've seen others say about her. She does see everything huh. But seriously. I was just so happy and proud of her answers. I'm so glad to be one of her supporters. I'm happy she's finally getting recognized! XD Just so happy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
P'chu and kong..make chario 2017 happen...glad they r getting contacted..gotta wrk on their schedules..

Gotta take those words and make ourselves better and have it lift us up...when u have to wrk hard for it...it's more valuable. ..

I feel rating is base on the script and chemistry combine. ..I think u can be the koo jin r whatever. ..the script suck doesn't mean awesome rating...

Bring it wed

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
I feel rating is base on the script and chemistry combine. ..I think u can be the koo jin r whatever. ..the script suck doesn't mean awesome rating...

Yeah, I totally agree.  The script is really good.  There are so many good parts to showcase their amazing chemistry.  That's what makes this combination magical.  
I'm also happy to hear about Kew's reaction from Hokulanii about their shared past life.  Wednesday cannot come fast enough for me.  

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Mint really works hard to improve herself. I hope she's not too hard on herself. I guess as long as she's happy.
I watched a clip of 3zaap and of course the hosts asked about the couples "partners". They ask if they ever give advice to each other about this kind of stuff and Oh said they never do, instead they're always pranking each other heehe.
And in regards to Mint being a surprise present to Pupaa, they asked if someone did this to Oh if he'd like it and he would!!

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Ive been a big fan of Mint since her Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying days. I just absolutely adore her! I love that shes an under dog being over looked at. Cause now shes getting to finally showcase her attributes. Ive said it before and ill say it again, Mint has grown into such a great actress n beautiful strong minded young woman!!! Su su na ka!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww...O and Mint are soo..Precious...I feel like they have a special connection...Soulmates...hahaha...RIght MissSunny hehehe 

ip smilez - can I request a song for their MV "Perhaps Love" from princess hours...i listen to the song and thing of em..and Matthew Dean "when I fall in love"....

I don't want them to copy korean drama...but "My girl" is one of my fav. series..i love the x-mas atmosphere...I would love them in a lakorn like that....P'k was soo Swoon worthy...I watch it every winter

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mint and mario answer of SO are the same ..."we are still..err...studying each other..." Mario doesn't hesitate to denie that they aren't b/f*g/f....they are not sitting so close to each other but their body lang. have them leaning towards each other...

Som Thum couple...stealing and eating it together...they have such a great Crew ...Pu guy is soo silly and funny...he's always making an excuse to TOUCH/Hold Mint hand :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she has a new 1 / boy filming soon...no pix's from fitting though...gotta admit he looks decent w/the new clean look

@coca where u hear that from and is that a remake r something?