[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol these koo jin opinions is a scary subject haha. .it's fine as long as we r respectful of others opinion

I perfer to spend my time on chario/chadaoh/marida. ..

To each their own ; P

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think is nice to have constructive criticizing/opinion, but is best to not stir the pot and criticize other people/or other couples that has nothing to do with this lakorn, because it will invite negative thought and hurt other fans feeling. To each their own and they love their stars as much as you loves yours.  Please be positive, be nice and have consideration to other fans too.  And sorry I didn't mean to pick on you by quoting you,  ... and just pointing out that's all, so we don't have a war going on in here.  Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT: Quote removed! :wink:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Pangia, there is even a post on pantip.com looking for your video. :) I love it too.
http://m.pantip.com/topic/34398120?

Ip.smilez: your cute moments part 1 is still a hit too. When are we seeing part 2? ;D

Most likely Pt.2 will be up by this weekend :) Eekks I've noticed that my views have gone up!!! Thanks for letting me know <3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Been silently reading all the posts you girls have been posting and about the topic of other Koojins, I definitely admit that I am one of those who like some Koojin couples more than others and I definitely dislike some Koojins more than others. However, I think in this thread, let's just focus on our Koojin ChaRio/ChadaOh. We don't need to drag other Koojins in the mud. However, I respect those who are not afraid to speak their mind and want to express how they really feel.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I do agree that some Koojins pair up too much though. Not going to name any, but some people may know and understand what I mean. It's always nice to see change, just like how that change brought us to Mario and Mint being paired up together. 

ANYWAYS!!!! Let's all be friendly and welcoming to everyone! Let's be understanding of each other's opinions and posts. After all, we are in this thread because we all love and support the same thing, which is our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple. =D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
On a brighter note, tomorrow is finally Wednesday!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to see the sweet scene of Kew running to hug Than in the hospital and confessing that she loves him!!! <3

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
On a brighter note, tomorrow is finally Wednesday!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to see the sweet scene of Kew running to hug Than in the hospital and confessing that she loves him!!! <3
Ahhg can't wait :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
All opinions are welcome here and I will now be contradicting what I just said <----, however since this is CHADAOH's thread, I will kindly ask for everyone to leave others name out please. Thank you :) Let us enjoy Two Spirits' Love MARIOMINT as much as possible before it ends.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the video. Mario seems too really pay attention to Mint's action cause he seems extend his support (hand) to her without notice. They are just really comfortable to touch each other's hand.