[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I didn't even realize that it was already past midnight!!!! YAY!!! WEDNESDAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!! Gotta go to sleep now and wait for it to upload on youtube!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh MissSunny you're killing me with all those screencaps.  It gives me goosebumps and crazy fangirling more than watching the actual video. :drools:  :woot:  :woot2:  :dance1:  :crush:  :drool: 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness!!!!!! Fin fin fin!!!!!! Khun Warong and Khun Kaew are too cute!!!! I don't remember seeing this in the promo on morning show, maybe the buzz is too good that they're asked to return again. Lol, ugh sigh, finals coming up, having to hold this off until two more weeks.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Like seriously, if they were not seeing someone I would of had said, "JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!" 555 Oh my gosh these two. They're killing me with their cuteness together both on and offscreen!! SO MUCH CHEMISTRY!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They r killing us all... they are both full of genuine big grins.. always touching each others and those stares...awww. ..I'll love for a real life chario but not right now haha. ..maybe after another lakorn

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!!! Im watching the first part of eps 8 as I'm getting ready for wrk, Chario are both so beautiful in their traditional outfits!!!! Mario especially!!!! Eekkk!!!! Cant stop smiling!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHHH!! I couldn't stop smiling during the hug scene and his confession to her and vice versa! Ahhh!!! I need myself a Than and Mek! It was so nice to see him as Mek today. I seriously miss seeing Mario play as Mek. That smile! Ahhh!! 555 And the bed scene! SO MUCH CUTENESS!!! He carried her to the bed and kissed her cheek!!! I can't stop smiling! Eeekkksss!! I love how he's just goes in for a snuggle as they sleep! I love how they're sharing a bed even though they're not even married! It's like so new! And nobody seems to care either! Well, except for Korn. 555 LOL when Pu found out that Kew has been sleeping over Than's house and the night before. 
Ugh. I'm so tired of Champagne. It's nice that we're getting more scenes of the past. Poor Mek though. Sigh. I feel sad for him but I'm still rooting for Than and Kew. 555 Warong is such a sweet and nice guy. I'm going to be so sad when we find out more about how Warong and Kaew's life ended after Mek's death. :( 
But oh my gosh!!! Than wants to get married to Kew already like we all read in the spoiler!  
Aiiii!!! My Than has such a sweet mouth! I would have butterflies in my stomach everyday if I was Kew. 555 He's such a loving boyfriend. I must not forget that he's tricky yet smooth too. He wants to be close to her all the time too! The boy cannot get enough of her. 555 He held her by the waist too! Ahhhh!!! That's so intimate!!! He's so man too to go ask for her hand in marriage. 

Still waiting for the last part get uploaded. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Pangia, there is even a post on pantip.com looking for your video. :) I love it too.
http://m.pantip.com/topic/34398120?

Ip.smilez: your cute moments part 1 is still a hit too. When are we seeing part 2? ;D
Thanks everyone. @Hokulanii lol so someone was looking for my video? but they found it right b/c I see it posted there hahaha. Anyway can someone do a gif of Mario touching Mint's cheek/chin, goodness these two. Seriously I love how touchy Mario is to Mint!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
mario look so good in blue!!!

the eye connection btw them when they were in her room OMG. you can see that spark btw them.