[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

-----------
Kew, “Do you know what you have done? Do you want to be a murderer?”

Thann, “I did it to protect you.”

Kew, “I saw what you did with my two eyes. You didn’t protect me but you intended to kill him. How could you be so cruel?”

Thann, “Tanong is crazy. If I didn’t do it, what would happen to you?”

Kew, “I don’t want to see you turn into a bad person.”

Thann, “Listen to me carefully, I can be worse if Tanong is not dead. I’ll follow and kill him. I will not let him do anything to you.”

Kew, “You don’t even think of stopping. Don’t you know that it’s wrong or is this who you are; your behavior. Don’t you feel remorse for killing someone?”

Thann, “This is who I am.”

Kew, “If your love is like this then I don’t want it.”

Thann, “If you are not pleased, then get out of my life.”

Kew is upset, turned her back and walk out.

Thann is hurt and look at her while she walks away.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

-----------

Kew, “I saw what you did with my two eyes. You didn’t protect me but you intended to kill him. How could you be so cruel?”

Thann, “Listen to me carefully, I can be worse if Tanong is not dead. I’ll follow and kill him. I will not let him do anything to you.”

Kew, “You don’t even think of stopping. Don’t you know that it’s wrong or is this who you are; your behavior. Don’t you feel remorse for killing someone?”

Wah  :cry: more fighting, they need to make up soon 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

-----------

OH NO the spoiler is too intense, I don't know if I will be able to watch this part.  I don't want to see them repeating their past lives with all these killing and stuffs. :whatever:

I have not watch ep.8 and ep.9 yet, too afraid to see the heartache then I'll have to wait until next week to find out that everything will be alright... :weep:  too long of a wait for my heart . :teary:

Thank you sweet Hokulanii for more spoilers. :bravo:  I hope Thun didn't kill Tanong and he dies of his own doing. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Okay, I'm officially scared to watch episode 10. I think I'll have to wait for episode 11 to air before I watch episode 10 next week. Thank you for the spoilers like always Hokulanii!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Tanong is such a disgusting human being! No, he's not even human! He's an animal! Actually, calling him an animal is too nice. HE'S TRASH! Kidnapping Anima was not enough so he is going to kidnap Kew!? Just wait until Than gets his hands on you! He is going to tear you apart!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
At first when I read the spoiler, I was angry that Kew didn't want Than to kill Tanong but then reading the spoiler again, I realize now why Kew doesn't want Than to kill Tanong. If Than kills Tanong, he will become just as bad as Tanong. I don't want Than to become like Tanong. Hopefully Than sees the light and hopefully Kew guides him back to the right place!!!! 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if u dont kill him he will kill you at times u cant stop it if that's the only way to stop him. if the guy is about to kill u, ur going to let him and not do anything or fight back? it happens! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:weep:  OMG I cries after watch a little bit of Mek's killing scene and reading someone's comment with a spoiler of Luang Warong's life after he killed Mek. Is heart breaking for Khun Luang and Khun Kaew. :teary:  :cry1:   :lmao:

SPOILER

"สงสารทั้ง3คนอ่ะ สงสารเมฆที่ต้องตาย สงสารคุณหลวงกับคุณแก้วที่ไม่ได้แต่งงานกัน เพราะหลังจากที่คุณหลวงฆ่าเมฆแล้วมารู้ว่าเข้าใจผิด จึงสร้างโกศเก็บอัฐิให้เมฆและทำบุญให้ทุกเดือน และครองตัวเป็นโสดจนสิ้นบุญ"

"Khun Luang Warong and Khun Kaew didn't get married, because after he killed Mek he found out that he was wrong/misunderstood so he built a stupa to held Mek's remain and made a merit for him every month and remained single until the day he died" 

:cry1: waaaaaaaaaa oh my sad heart after reading this, my heart is broken for Khun Luang, Khun Kaew and Mek. :cry1:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad that Warong is a nice person and realized that what he did was wrong, even though it wasn't his fault. STUPID KWANWONG AND KED!!!!!! It was their fault!!! I HATE THEM!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep, I agree to Than kill Tanong. Some1 like Tanong will never learn or stop doing bad thing. The way to stop them is to kill. HOwever, karma rules states they will meet again if the situation keep repeating. On the other hand, Than is very posses and that is one scary thing about love; his love can be scary becsuse he over protective.

Regarding Amina, I pitty her for go through this, but she knows better that their lives are in danger. She choose to go for it. It better to prevent then to fix. Hope she learn her lesson from this horrible situation.

Life is full of drama, sadness and happiness; soon the storm will be over for Than snd Kew so they can live happy together. Through this tough ride on the ship, I'm looking forward to seeing gold and rainbow at the end.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm not ready to watch Anima... I saw pictures on IG. I'm broken already...

I only FF to watch bits and pieces for now, so I can prepare myself to watch the whole episode LOLz.
Anima's scene is just too sad, and while she was in the hospital and stupid Champagne going psycho on her just make me pitied Anima's even more. Poor girl.

Champagne is crazy, I no longer feel sorry for her.

spanky said:
I can't/don't want to watch ep 9/10.... T.T

I understand your feeling I afraid to watch since ep.8 ahahaha but braving myself to watch bits and pieces first at the moment, hopefully it will be alright once I watch the whole things all over again. :dance3:  :dance2:

saobomp said:
if u dont kill him he will kill you at times u cant stop it if that's the only way to stop him. if the guy is about to kill u, ur going to let him and not do anything or fight back? it happens! 

Totally agree. After the hospital scene with Anima, I think I understand where Thun is coming from and if I were him, I'll be crazy too to see my loves one hurts like that.

Oh man Mario is hot when he's mad hahaha :bhehe:  Is going to be hard to stop Thun now... even the walls cracked from his touch, can't imagine what he's going to do to Tanong once he caught up to him.

MissSunny said:
I'm so glad that Warong is a nice person and realized that what he did was wrong, even though it wasn't his fault. STUPID KWANWONG AND KED!!!!!! It was their fault!!! I HATE THEM!!!!

I can't believe Kwanwong dies so fast, I want him to suffered a bit more before Khun Warong killed him.  Ked too, she is crazy has she forgot that Kaew is her sister? How can she be so crazy over man and hurts her sister like that.