[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler
-----------
Kew, “Do you know what you have done? Do you want to be a murderer?”
Thann, “I did it to protect you.”
Kew, “I saw what you did with my two eyes. You didn’t protect me but you intended to kill him. How could you be so cruel?”
Thann, “Tanong is crazy. If I didn’t do it, what would happen to you?”
Kew, “I don’t want to see you turn into a bad person.”
Thann, “Listen to me carefully, I can be worse if Tanong is not dead. I’ll follow and kill him. I will not let him do anything to you.”
Kew, “You don’t even think of stopping. Don’t you know that it’s wrong or is this who you are; your behavior. Don’t you feel remorse for killing someone?”
Thann, “This is who I am.”
Kew, “If your love is like this then I don’t want it.”
Thann, “If you are not pleased, then get out of my life.”
Kew is upset, turned her back and walk out.
Thann is hurt and look at her while she walks away.
Thanks for the spoiler of next week episodes. Tanong is such disgusting human being. He is plain crazy and now turning his daughter Champagne into a crazy person as him too. Feeling so bad for Animay in today's episode but I'm so glad Korn save her. Korn and Animay are so cute together, I hope they end together. Back to Chario, next week episodes seems more dramatic. Feeling for Kewalin she's gonna be heart broken while Khun Than's going crazy. Wondering did Mek came to life or what I'm confused?
Omg nooo!!!!....Screaming... two more weeks then this lakorn will end...sad no more Chario. Such good lakorn with amazing praenang but why soo short? This is why I'm always disappointed in Thai lakorn and producer ect...they always makes the good lakorn short while the boring one drag on like forever to end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh...I can't help myself and watched it....so heartbreaking mek killed...excuse my pun but Chario killed it that intense scene. ..I was like damn

L'warong was poison and manipulated...that's y he was so unreasonable and aggressive.

"Warong....I ddon't care if there someone who 100 or 1000x better than kaew...I will LOVE ONLY KAEW!" Awwwww.. . .

Dammit in not looking fwd to ep 10&11 ; (

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Thank you Maya_Fantasy for the spoiler! That is so sad and heart-breaking. I had to stop myself from crying because I'm at work reading it. 

You're welcome and thanks to the person that share the spoiler with us with that comment :wink:

I'm at home now, so I can cries my eyes out hahaha I will need to get my box of tissues ready when I'm ready to watch the whole episode. :bhehe:

HuabNag said:
Yep, I agree to Than kill Tanong. Some1 like Tanong will never learn or stop doing bad thing. The way to stop them is to kill. HOwever, karma rules states they will meet again if the situation keep repeating. On the other hand, Than is very posses and that is one scary thing about love; his love can be scary becsuse he over protective.

Regarding Amina, I pitty her for go through this, but she knows better that their lives are in danger. She choose to go for it. It better to prevent then to fix. Hope she learn her lesson from this horrible situation.

Life is full of drama, sadness and happiness; soon the storm will be over for Than snd Kew so they can live happy together. Through this tough ride on the ship, I'm looking forward to seeing gold and rainbow at the end.

So true, I want Thun to revenge on Tanong, but afraid the crazy psycho going to cursed him and will follow him to the next life again. But dang is hard to do good deed and forgive someone as crazy as Tanong. Hopefully he'll dies by his own doing and karma bits his ass so Thun doesn't have blood on his hands. :pervie:

Sometime you have to lives your life, you can not let some lunatic control your life or every mood you want to takes.  You take chances and lesson is life can be dangerous but don't let other control your destiny.  She can't always be afraid and let psycho Tanong win by being afraid of him that she has to suffocate herself at home or watched by bodyguard 24/7 and has no sense of freedom.

Life lesson "being victim does not always mean you've to be scare of doing thing you love because of being too afraid, you're victim is because you're tough and you lives your life until someone is jealous/afraid of you so they "TRY" to make you their victim." So be proud and prove them wrong and never to be afraid of evils.

What's funny is, now that Thun mood is full of revenges they dresses him all in black while through the lakorn we has not once see him in black. HAHAHA The producer sure has funny sense of humor.  :rockon:  But is all good to me, Mario just too hot when he's mad so black will only add to his attractiveness LOLz  :pervie:  Yummy yummy :yummy:  hahaha  :lolyup:  :clap2:  :rofl:   :cloud9:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I was literally just so mad throughout the whole flashback seeing Kwanwong getting away with his evil plan. Don't even want to go into details. The only thing I liked was the way Mint expressed her hatred towards Warong afterwards.

But of course... Thann and Kew made me happy again... -_- they really know how to make it up for me, haha. When that Apple started flying around, LOL. Funny. Oh Thann, aren't you too excited? xD

Now, to the most terrible part... Anima. I skipped the whole thing until Korn came to rescue her. I AM SO HAPPY Korn came. He is like everything okay. I don't even know how to express how happy I am. I'm thankful. Korn is a hero. When Ni gets better, I hope she will not forget to thank him. She's too broken and is only thinking about Thann right now. I'm glad Korn is staying and supporting her. Champagne needs to go already. What's her problem? I mean, obviously jealousy. Ugh. I really wanted Korn to punch her, lol. But ofc that's wrong. I would had been satisfied if he yelled at her. But he didn't do that. He tried to be calm and he did. Good job but I wouldnt had mind at all if he just went off on her. Maybe push her a bit hard to the opposite wall or something. Korn is a gentlemen. I want to see Kew and Ni deal with her. xP She's just too much. Like father, like daughter. It's still kinda weird knowing Tanong liked Champagne in the past life. But I guess.

I'm SOOO glad Thann kills Tanong. Idc if he is to be called a killer because of that. Tanong wasn't going to stop doing what he was doing, he needed to be stop. Kew needs to get over it. No one can hold in their anger, especially when they hurt your loved ones. I KNOW Thann's actions are bad but I totally don't blame him. I accept his actions because it's reasonable to me.

What I don't accept is for next week! What the heck is Thann thinking? He claims he doesn't think anything of champagne to Kew but doesn't do anything when Champagne tells Kew about their "engagement"? Sighhhhhh. I thought he was gonna be the best praek. Tsk. I hope next week episodes doesn't look like what it looks like... Lol. But as always, can't wait till next week even though I'm not ready, lol.

Oh yeah, and I knew Warong wasn't gonna get marry. :) There's no way he could.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I cried so much for Ni . its so sad how champ. can do that to her! & omg, did yall catch who kisses mint for the preview when Mario came in and saw that. I didn't know who kissed her? Anyone please tell me.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Wait, now I'm confuse; I only finish watching episode 7. What happen to Mario's sister in episode 9? Why is everyone sympathizing her?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovelybird said:
Omg, I cried so much for Ni . its so sad how champ. can do that to her! & omg, did yall catch who kisses mint for the preview when Mario came in and saw that. I didn't know who kissed her? Anyone please tell me.
Tanong will kidnap Kew.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovelybird said:
Tanong kidnaps Mint and is likely about to sexually assault her when Than comes to save her. I don't think he actually kisses her, because I think we'd all be pretty angry if that happened. 

erinhang said:
Wait, now I'm confuse; I only finish watching episode 7. What happen to Mario's sister in episode 9? Why is everyone sympathizing her?
She was kidnapped and beaten by Tanong. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
lovelybird said:
woah woah!!!! Who kissed Mint (Kew)... ????

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That was Tanong about to kiss Kew in the preview when Thun came.

LOLz so many guys/bodyguards including Thun shooting at Tanong when he drove into the water, but I'll bet you they miss and he still alive. :bhehe:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! I'm finally home!!! Reading all your posts and there is so much I want to say but I don't know where to start, so I will just say that you all have great things to say and all your posts are making me think a lot of things. Anyways, stay tuned because I will be posting screencaps shortly. I wanna post them all before I force myself to go do homework.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Ew. Him kissing mint. Gross. I hope korn and ni fell more in love. but man, why did she say "you didn't have to kill him" but didn't he jump into the water?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Here's some screencaps from episode 9! Honestly, there were only a few scenes that I liked in this episode. The rest of the episode was just too intense. Anyway, enjoy it!

Credit: TV3 Official

I just love how he kisses her as a way to comfort and assure her that everything is going to be okay. <3 Than is just too sweet. 

Finally!!! We see Kew kiss Than on the cheeks for the first time.

Just look at how happy they look! They didn't even realize how serious things were about to become.

I love how Than always sneak hug her. I think it's so romantic. I love how Kew knows how to control Than and his sneakiness. LOL!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
That was Tanong about to kiss Kew in the preview when Thun came.

LOLz so many guys/bodyguards including Thun shooting at Tanong when he drove into the water, but I'll bet you they miss and he still alive. :bhehe:
I know, Tanong has nine life; he can't be kill so easily.

That scene of Tanong going to kiss Mint could be the scene that he kidnap her and go the same to her as he did to Amina. Mint said in one of her interview she was kidnap by Tanong too.

My students are taking test while I'm reading everyone comments in here. Lol.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Mek is so kind and sweet to protect Than and Kew when they were being chased by Tanong. Poor Mek!!!! The nicer he is, the sadder I get that he died such a sad death.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
YOU GUYSSS....is this ending at ep. 10? Please tell me no...I saw someone saying this ends at ep. 10 and hearing that breaks my heart..I haven't got enough of CHARIO yet.. :(  :teary:    :weep: