[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man oh man... i keep watching all of the fan mv of this lakorn, n i gotta say i love a man in a suit!!! Its like lingerie for woman!!! I just love Mario in a suit. Hell i even love it when hes in a button up shirt!!!! Eekkk... a lòy māk kā!!!

And did i mention that almost in all his concerts he does a major pelvis thrust!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
You really get to see how scary Than is in episode 9. He becomes a completely different person. It's scary. Anyway, here are some screencaps of Than's angry faces in episode 9. Just thought I would share so that for those of you who haven't watch it yet can see how serious things get. Than is still super handsome even when he is angry. LOL!

Credit: TV3 Official

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang can't likes anything anymore. 

Thanks MissSunny, don't you just love his mad faces lolz. 

Busy now, will be back later to post with everyone. Looking forward to more updates, spoilers, screencaps and new MV from those beautiful and creatives fans. :dance1:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching ep 9 and omg i cried for Ni  :lmao: . Can't believe he would do all that to her. I'm really liking Korn and Ni, time for Korn to break up Champagne 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I havent even seen the episode and omg all these screencaps
Noooooooo Animaaaaaaa noooooooo
Geez man Khun Tarn veins be popping like crazy when he's mad
Btw @xcinsationalx I love your video

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So I was just thinking girls about how Warong stayed single until the day he died. I think Kaew also stayed single until the day she died and never got married. I mean think about it, the book doesn't have anything about her husband, only about Warong and Mek. I think Kaew stayed single until the day she died and her journal was passed onto her nieces or nephews who passed on through generations. I don't think she had children of her own.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
So I was just thinking girls about how Warong stayed single until the day he died. I think Kaew also stayed single until the day she died and never got married. I mean think about it, the book doesn't have anything about her husband, only about Warong and Mek. I think Kaew stayed single until the day she died and her journal was passed onto her nieces or nephews who passed on through generations. I don't think she had children of her own.
I agreed; I believe the term they used for great great grandma in Thai it means great great aunty.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Mario is hot in black. ;)
I was thinking the same excate thing during the lsst scene!!!! Gosh, what are gonna do when the series end?!?!?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I was bored, so I went back and watched episode 1 through 9 again and took screencaps of all the kisses of our lovely couple Than and Kew. Thought you girls might enjoy seeing it!!! I'm watching all the sweet moments to prepare myself for next week's heart-breaking episode. I realized how in episode 1, Than was like "You are not my type at all" and now he's all like "I love you so much Kew. Marry Me!"

Credit: TV3 Official

KISS COLLECTION! In order of appearance.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Time to play the waiting game again until next Wednesday and Thursday. For some reason, I hope Wednesday and Thursday will not come so fast. I need time to prepare myself for the heart-break. Also, I feel like November is going by too fast. LOL! I don't want November to be over yet.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously hate the calm before the storm. I mean, I appreciate all the sweet scenes but having to deal with the storm part drives me insane. lol History is finally repeating for these two but of course a bit differently this time. :( 
My heart broke when Kaew promised to hate Warong forever (in every lifetime). His face and those eyes! I think seeing everything and what led to Mek's death made the scene even more emotional and intense. 
I'm assuming we get to see a present Mek in the next episode? OH MY GOSH! THE DRAMA! Hopefully what Than sees between Mek and Kew will knock some sense into him. Maybe Than is playing his cards with Champagne to get to Tanong..? Well, that's if he ever finds out. I'm just thinking. The man is pretty smart too...at times. lol I'm still mad that none of Than's bodyguard was able to capture Tanong. What a fail. Than looked hot in his black suit though. Hahaha  
On the other note, Kew and Than are too darn adorable together. I can't get enough of these two. 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
I need to do a lot of catching up with you guys :( I'm still stuck on ep 7!! 

Anyways, just wanna share some wallpapers from showwallpaper.com: 

Also, these pictures from Two Spirits' Love : สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ <-FB Page

:dance2: