[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank you very very much, Hokulanii. It seems like history repeats. Wonder how the curse will be solved between this loving birds couple.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, Okay.. Here is some little sugar so you all wont be so stressed out with all the dramas that are going on. Hehehe :p

---------
Thann couldnt stand it anymore so he rushed to Kews house. Kew came out and he pulls her into his arms and hugs her knowing that she is safe.

Korn suggested that they go stay at his parents farm house.

Kew, "but we already broke up."

Thann, "You broke up by yourself but I didn't."

Kew has teary eyes. "You think this is a joke?"

Thann sincerely said, "I am worried about you."

Kew, "I'll go but you must go stay at the house with me."

Thann, "I'll be there with you and will not be far from you at all."

He pulls her into his arms, hugs her and gives her a kiss on the forehead.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
GOODNESS HOKULANII!!! It's like you're giving me bitter medicine and then giving me candy afterwards with the two spoilers! LOL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the spoilers!!! I'm so happy to know that everything will be alright. I mean, of course I know that everything is going to be alright, but it feels better to know what will happen.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
YIKES! I read spoilers for ep.11 but yet I can not bring myself to read spoiler for ep.10 yet :whatever:  because I still can't bring myself to watch ep.8 and ep.9 yet too chicken shit. hahahaha  :coverlaf:

Thank you again Hukulanii you're our life saver, our oxygen from tsl coma in here. :drool:  :clap:

Thanks everyone for the updates posts... love reading everyone. :yahoo:

ponli

sarNie Egg
hi guys, i'm a new member here just want to say hi to everyone and that i love and enjoy all the spoilers, pictures and videos you guys have been posting

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ponli said:
hi guys, i'm a new member here just want to say hi to everyone and that i love and enjoy all the spoilers, pictures and videos you guys have been posting

Hi Ponli, welcome to the forum and fun thread of Mint/Mario :dance1:

Hser Tha said:
Q: Can someone tell me why i can't like your guys posts? It has been a long time 

Because there is limited of "LIKES" per day, so you will have to wait up to 24 hours to likes again. :wink:   BTW, thank you :rockon:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:

Kim and Mint will be together with other actors for Sudsapda. We can move on from MK and Mint :) Idk how MK are related to channel deciding the schedule

really? is the list for the sudsapda out already?

Hardcandy

sarNie Egg
Hi, everyone I'm new to this forum, just wanna say how happy that I found this forum, and everyone enjoys so much of Mario & Mint works, totally addicted to these spoilers, videos, pictures sharing here! :woot2:

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
@mzmoua06 It will be alright, let other koojin have their spotlight it's just a calendar signing nothing special to scream about, Mario and Mint can be in different events just them two without other koojiin be in the way. :dance3:

U are so rite!!! I hope they do another event together!!!!
MissSunny said:
I really hope that Mint and Mario will reunite together in another lakorn. I am sure they will since so many people are loving them together!!! If they don't, let's write a petition and send it to Ch3! I think Mario definitely cured my heartbreak of Mark/Mint couple. Man, I used to like those two together as much as I like Nadech/Yaya couple but now, I LOVE Mario/Mint couple the best!!!
I was thinking the same thing!!! I so miss MTeam!!! But maybe now that theres ChadiOh... its almost like we have MTeam back!!! I still think n rooting for MTeam to reunit!!! I miss their on screen chemistry♡

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I really hope after this series is over Chario will get some magazine shoots. James Ma & Mint were on the cover of six different magazines after their lakorn together. I really like them too, but I need more Chario in my life. 

Maoxeng

sarNie Egg
I really hope Mint and Mario will get some magazines shoot after this movie over. A lot of people really like this lakorn and it gets so popular, Im not happy if Thailand don't do any magazine shoot for these two.