[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Oh how I wish mint has another drama with Mario in the near future. I ship them so hard -.-'
Y oh y r they so god damn loveable?! I wouldn't have reduced to being a diehard fan for chario if they aren't this adorable and sweet together >.<
Who else is waiting for a real kiss from them? Secretly I'm hoping that the real kiss will be in the bathrobe scene or the honeymoon scene (or both)...

If only I was a director/producer...I'd make chario kiss serval times in a romantic/action drama ....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint is awesome in actions...an action romantic comedy be awesome. ...I want them in a few different genre. .. as long as it's a good script. ... jackrit had good action romantic lakorn. .. some of u guys aren't even born yet n I have a vague mem. Of it... but p'chu did awesome with this script

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
smilez your the BEST!!! i'm rewatching everything..i need my CRACK! :woot2:
<3

Hahaha spanky!! Every other minute we need a dose of our crack lol It's impossible not to think about ChadaOh when I'm occupied with doing something else

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol it's soo funny how arrogant and mean p'k was in the beggining and N'k is SOO SASSY i love it

he calls her into the office, she enter. nod her heads at him casual like "what do you want!?" hahaha love it

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Feeling like such a bad student because I should be doing homework but I'm here reading through all your posts and watching TSL all over again.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I was just sitting here thinking about how Champagne's story is going to end. Why do I have a feeling that she might die?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes ppl are subbing it...i saw it on youtube but they have chipmunk voices haha...viki? I think some1 posted a link waay bak

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:

me too! im so grateful. itz like they gathered EVERYTHING the audience could ever dream of and put it in one lakorn PERFECTLY!

u should know me...it would be WAY graphic. he wouldnt be playing with his thookatha, his thookatha would be playing with him. lol!!!!

HAHAHA I don't want to imagine your scenario at all, my mind was already corrupted lastnight with the spoilers, but if I were to read your kind of spoiler I'll be in a place of no returns HAHAHA  :loool:  :lmao3: 

Yes totally agreeing with you and MissSunny, this lakorn is perfect, I have not one complaint about it so far.  Even the bad part is good, because we need it to move the story along.  Champagne's interference will only made their loves stronger and Tanong evilness will made them realizes what is most precious and importance to them.  :spin:

bellherr said:
Can you please tell us the summary?

Please check Lovestar's post for a short summary of the book.

@Lovestars thank you. :thumbup:

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
A thi baai mai took tae roo seuk dee <---How I'm feeling heheh <3 One of my favorite songs from PUNCH...off to work on my essay now...<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=426aafOk5Pw
Again, Such an amazing video smilez !! i LOVE it. Your skills are awesome!! 
I cannot stop loving Chario!! 
Just really hope that they pair up sometimes soon  :woot2:

I Just passed out from reading all your guys comments!!! I can't wait to watch ep 12! so much love from our chario!!
I hope they get a lot of Photo shoot together like James and mint
I'm so ready for Wednesday and Thursday to come :)  :dance1:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Thanks MissSunny.

TSL hasn't ended yet but I'm excited to watch the eng subs soon lol

You can watch tsl eng subbed here

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=887371608026309&tsid=0.42446710844524205&source=typeahead

I didn't know that you gals didn't know that the team has been subbing this all along and they did really quick too, they had some of ep.9 up the same day it aired.  I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post their link in public forum so I never shared it lolz.

ip.smilez thanks again for a new MV, beautiful as always. :woot:

spanky said:
yes ppl are subbing it...i saw it on youtube but they have chipmunk voices haha...viki? I think some1 posted a link waay bak

On YT is the same team as the one post in FB, but it has to be in chipmunk voices on YT or else they'll get deleted, so there was link on there to watch the original voice on FB or their site.