[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Samaiya said:
Hope the last episode is 3 or more hours long lol wishful thinking

Me too, I think only one episode left is kind of short because those bad guys are still around, and there still wedding scene and stuffs, so it will be a little short for all those to be going on.  But then I don't want it to be too long either, because I was checking out the ending of Plerng Torranong and the ending was just sort of faded out because they tried to fills in the hour/episode with just views and driving around and stuffs, it became boring.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Story behind this pic shared by Mint's close fc member <3 Thanks to p'Hokulanii for sharing and translating ^^

"Oh and mint were busy giving out selfie to fans Then mint yelled -----oyyy. Oh- toak jai turn and looked at her. He sat on her hand. He quickly grab it and look at it. Then he said, "Mint, how could I sit on your hand. I should have seen it." Making fun of her big hands again

C: tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Story behind this pic shared by Mint's close fc member <3 Thanks to p'Hokulanii for sharing and translating ^^

"Oh and mint were busy giving out selfie to fans Then mint yelled -----oyyy. Oh- toak jai turn and looked at her. He sat on her hand. He quickly grab it and look at it. Then he said, "Mint, how could I sit on your hand. I should have seen it." Making fun of her big hands again

C: tagged

Oh my gosh that is hilarious, I LOLed reading it.  :whahuh:   :loool:   Thanks ip.smilez and Hokulanii for sharing with us.  :wub:

More sweetness pic
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTiZciFUsAApWpP.jpg:large

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:

Oh my gosh that is hilarious, I LOLed reading it.  :whahuh:   :loool:   Thanks ip.smilez and Hokulanii for sharing with us.  :wub:

More sweetness pic
https://twitter.com/mmmmap_16
You're welcome :)

YAY FOR MORE SWEET PICS :) Thank you for the link ^^

Btw. Lovely mvs!!!!! I love em all. You keep em coming too na haha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
You're welcome :)

YAY FOR MORE SWEET PICS :) Thank you for the link ^^

Btw. Lovely mvs!!!!! I love em all. You keep em coming too na haha

You're welcome. I edit the post to their pic holding/hugging each other. I can't post the pic, it said I wasn't allowed loz :dance1:

preetam said:
Thanks ;) I can marathon the lakorn now :)

You're welcome.  And I'm sure there will be many peoples doing marathon along with you once it ended too.  For sure I'll be one of them :clap:  I just can't get enough of TSL at the moment.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
YOU GIRLS HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!! =) So happy you girls were keeping this thread busy while I was gone. SO MANY WONDERFUL PICTURES TO LOOK AT!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The wedding pics of Mario and Mint as Than and Kew look so real. Oh how my heart wish it was real. LOL!!!! I'm wishing for too much now. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny we still misses you/your posts.

Isn't that the true.  I think and if I remember correctly this is probably the only lakorn wedding that looks so realistic (someone correctly me if I'm wrong).

LOL funny if you are actually finding Buddhist, God or whatever religion you are just for Mint/Mario reunion HAHAHA  :lolyup:   :clap2:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
The wedding pics of Mario and Mint as Than and Kew look so real. Oh how my heart wish it was real. LOL!!!! I'm wishing for too much now.
I'm so agreed about the wedding picture. They look like a real couple taking their pre-wedding picture. Only if they are single, I will root for them to date in real life. So sad; they just miss each other in this life.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, the word this lifetime means are we gonna have them together in next life? TSL is messing with my head with all those reincarnations.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
MissSunny we still misses you/your posts.

Isn't that the true.  I think and if I remember correctly this is probably the only lakorn wedding that looks so realistic (someone correctly me if I'm wrong).

LOL funny if you are actually finding Buddhist, God or whatever religion you are just for Mint/Mario reunion HAHAHA  :lolyup:   :clap2:
Aww thanks girl!!! I miss all you girls too!!!! Everyone's posts is so funny and intriguing! I'm gonna go find a temple and burn some incense sticks to pray that Mint and Mario reunite again!!! Maybe I'll pray that next lifetime they meet again too!!!! XD