[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mint is now the 2nd lead. She has 38.2%, while Yaya has 38.3%. Sadly we can only once a day. But I have an idea so I'll try to see if it works. lol

For the couple, where to vote? IG? I don't have an account. Maybe I need to create one jus to vote for them.

Edited: We made it to page 190 now. It only 10 pages to go before Wednesday. 

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I love Yaya , I think it's about time other actress win some of the award.. I even voted for Mint many time but dang NY fans is unstoppable. NY is sweeping all of the awards I think Mint deserves this one this year...

Cherish222

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I too am a silent reader who has decided to join because I am so in love with this Chario couple! This lakorn always puts me in a good mood. I re-watched everything this weekend. I love all the videos everyone has been posting. I'm not good with technology so I keep waiting to see if anyone will create one using "a thousand years by Christina perry".

Can't wait for the finale!!!! This has been the only lakorn I have watched this year and I'm so glad I tuned in for it. Love it! If only it could go on.....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HuabNag said:
Mint is now the 2nd lead. She has 38.2%, while Yaya has 38.3%. Sadly we can only once a day. But I have an idea so I'll try to see if it works. lol

For the couple, where to vote? IG? I don't have an account. Maybe I need to create one jus to vote for them.

Edited: We made it to page 190 now. It only 10 pages to go before Wednesday. 
For Honeymoon mag votes, we can no longer vote for MarioMint. The votes are based on couples who already have covers with HMT mag such as Aomike, ToeyWawwa, pushJui

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cherish222 said:
Hi everyone! I too am a silent reader who has decided to join because I am so in love with this Chario couple! This lakorn always puts me in a good mood. I re-watched everything this weekend. I love all the videos everyone has been posting. I'm not good with technology so I keep waiting to see if anyone will create one using "a thousand years by Christina perry".

Can't wait for the finale!!!! This has been the only lakorn I have watched this year and I'm so glad I tuned in for it. Love it! If only it could go on.....
Welcomes welcomes ja (;

YOU GOT IT ^^ I am waiting for the whole drama to air first before I make a mv for A thousand years (; I want to incorporate everything from the past to present life so the wedding scene is a must wait !!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yayayaya said:
As much as I love Yaya , I think it's about time other actress win some of the award.. I even voted for Mint many time but dang NY fans is unstoppable. NY is sweeping all of the awards I think Mint deserves this one this year...
Mint is doing good despite her being the underdog. If mint doesn't win this award, I am happy she got nominated and even led the poll. MINT SU!!

ponli

sarNie Egg
i think you guy can vote more then one time a day cause i vote like 3 time already today you guy just need to wait for a couple of hour to vote again

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
A little update/info:

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
This vote is competing for the top 5 spots. It will end at midnight on the 22nd and then the top 5 girls will be in the finalist.

Has anyone voted for Mario and Chalida for the Ch3 Fan Club Award? I saw in their Instagram that we can also vote online via their tv3 site.

Honeymoontravel Mag: They said the official poll will be listed on their site (Facebook) soon.

Mint's new lakorns: By the way, she already has 3 lakorns planned even before TSL came out for a few that thinks she is just getting more work now that she is more popular. It was her choice to only pick one a year however she is getting pressure by the channel to accept more work.
1: Cupids with Boy and will start filming by mid next year. WTH is up with the channel and broadcast not releasing fitting pictures???? Grrrrrr
2: This is not confirmed yet but I already bought and started to read the book. Rak Luong Rohng with Top. Fitting will be this month and hope they release it. I am hoping when it's finally confirmed that it's another p'ek. Hehe
3: This is also not confirmed. Will probably be by the end of next year with Mai Warit. I am also wishing that Channel 3 make a miracle and have Mario in this one but it's impossible since he already has something else.

Mario: This is not confirmed yet. It was told that he was already given a script to read. He will be in Nueng Dao Fah Diew with Taew. And rumor to already scheduled for 2017 but not with Chalida. :(
You know i really dont mind her being paired up with Top... i actually like the guy. Kind of excited that they might be paring up together. Does anyone know what that lakorn is going to be about? I would love to see her in a kiss/slap lakorn!

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Someone please give us n update on daradaily vote. Coz i justed voted n some is at 89 n is Mint still the first nsme on top to vote?