[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Because we're pouring our reluctant soul from the finale this week to voting. Channeling the efforts and energy left for this to voting. If there's hot man/guy, we'd vote for Mario definitely.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damn... I'm not home but I'm vote on my laptop and phone 2morrow

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Seeing the love and support that Mint is receiving from all of us makes me feel so happy and proud to be a part of this thread!!!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've been trying to vote since my last one today and seriously, they're too smart. I'm trying use all the devices in my house but I can't, darn it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I figure out why, it is the IP address that they keep track on. Doesn't matter his many devices, if we still use the same IP address it doesn't allow.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol We're voting so hard but it's only the first round the top 5 gets nominated. Who is goes to is out of our hand, I believe?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Cherish222 said:
Hi everyone! I too am a silent reader who has decided to join because I am so in love with this Chario couple! This lakorn always puts me in a good mood. I re-watched everything this weekend. I love all the videos everyone has been posting. I'm not good with technology so I keep waiting to see if anyone will create one using "a thousand years by Christina perry".

Can't wait for the finale!!!! This has been the only lakorn I have watched this year and I'm so glad I tuned in for it. Love it! If only it could go on.....

Welcome to the forum~~~ Yay, more love for CHADAOH~

ip.smilez said:
For Honeymoon mag votes, we can no longer vote for MarioMint. The votes are based on couples who already have covers with HMT mag such as Aomike, ToeyWawwa, pushJui

asdkfadsj;flkadjglkjalkdjaklsd;jlkasd  YOU SERIOUS!!  I'm disappointed then!  I would've loved to see a fresh couple like CHADAOH instead!  Too bad for you HM&T *shakeshead*   Hopeful Sudsapda or other magazines can hear our pleads... *sniffsniff*

asdfkadsfj;aldkfjakd  Oh goodness!  Good luck to our dear Mint!  Why didn't I think of using my phone data before too lol.