[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
We'll try our best. I'll keep voting till the final, even it is behinds. I'm sure our determination will show at last. I actually enjoy this voting thing haha.. It makes my day go faster. It likes a fast forward to tomorrow and I'll get to see ChadaOh.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
DANG!! You girls have been hard at work on voting and keeping this thread busy!!!!! I just got home from work!!! Gonna go vote again now!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Even if Mint doesn't win, I hope she knows that a lot of fans love her!!! We support her!!!! Even if she does not win the Hot Girl of the Year Award, she is still hot and sizzling to her fans!!!! 

Random note: I just realized that I am older than mint by one month!!!! GOODNESS!!! I thought she was older than me!!! Now I feel old.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
The war is not over so we shouldn't count the corpse of the soldiers lol. Let just keep trying. Our limitation is determine our determination. Keep it up ladies.

Love your encouragement!!! You are so right!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lmao I just died watching that mv, Ahhhaha I'm going crazy!!!! It's ending tomorrow!!!! No I'm only on episode 7 :(:)'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :' -( :' -(

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
The more I vote, the more I feel it's childish. The domination of Mint and Yaya votes is too ridiculous.
I'm totally understand what you mean, but think of this as a support to show that Mint does have her supports from her fan too. Also I see this as a game and competition, which I love competition so I actually it hehe.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I swear guys many Yaya's fan are so intense, their picture on Instagram on voting for her! Omg!! whatever's Ima just keep voting voting everywhere I go! Even do homework! I want Mint to win!!!!!! >.<

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Mint's behind by 1.1% we should spread it everywhere too like Yaya's fans about voting for Mint! Lol :p. Ahhhh I love competition! Ha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Other fans are waking up now in other part of the world. Hehehe
We will catch up and surpass soon!!!

Watch this funny video while you are voting.

http://youtu.be/vBWK7k4oC0k

OMG the beginning is so funny.  Thank you for sharing and the laugh.

Anyone notice while Mario was kissing Mint on her cheek on the bed, she didn't turn left/right fast enough Mario was waiting for her to turn before he continue to kissing her or else it would probably land right on her mouth HAHAHA :spin:  :coverlaf:  :spicy: 

I couldn't believe it that shoes was actually Mario's shoes :lolyup:  Saw him wears them behind the scenes too.  :ghehe:  That shoes is so beats up. hahaha

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
Tomorrow is getting closer.. am I really ready for the last ep?  And Maya, thanks for sharing that pic.  Gahhhhh, are y'all sure it ain't a real wedding..? hehe :teary: :crush:

I don't know if is real or not, but I was referring to it as Mint and Mario's wedding instead of Kew and Thun's wedding.  :cloud9:

And from now on I will continue to say is Mint and Mario wedding :woot:  :ghehe:   :wub:   To me and wishful thinking I'd say Mint and Mario has already been wedded. Who care about their bf/gf, to me they don't exist  :lol2:   :rofl:  

You're welcome. :clap2:

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
keep going girls!! we can still catch up! she really does deserves it <3
Can't wait for their wedding tomorrow!! I'm gonna be missing them like crazy after TSL ends

Thanks you guys all for the pictures and updates ka!