[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Woke up this morning and it just doesn't feel the same. Every Wednesday and Thursday morning, I would wake up and watch the new episodes of TSL before going to work, but now I don't have new episodes of TSL to watch anymore when I wake up in the morning.

The first thing I did as soon as I was up this morning is come in to read this thread.  I miss them and you ladies updating in here so much.  It was my morning routine too, but now it seems boring and sad. :cry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

Thank you for your kind words :flowers:  I had helps from everyone on the team for few of the projects.  So thank you to everyone on the team too. :thumbsup:

Yes sometime I wish those rude people would try to help with just one part and see how well they will do the project.   :arrg:   :coverlaf:

Are you asking because you're looking into picking up a project? :D   :rockon:

I like when Korn asks his mom about how did Khun Luang knew that his love for Khun Kaew two life prior didn't succeed either and his mom was asking him back, would you like to go ask him? HAHAHA :coverlaf:  :clap:

I know I thought either they're going to share that apple or they're going to give each other a juicy kisses. :drool: :loool:

Been voting still, I'll vote until they ended.

LOL, I was just asking since it's been awhile and was wondering what you've been up to hehe.  But if I plan to pick up something in the future then.. I might ask you for help... that is if you don't mind :p  I'm always available as a timer, but not on viki since I don't know how to work the segmenting.  I still use Subtitle Workshop to time.. and then use various programs to embbed the subs... I'm still trying to look for one that works best for me though. 

Kayla said:
I was bored last night so went on YT and IG to watch clips of this lakorn. It's looks quite good. Plus, Mario is eye candy. I'm going to give this a try this weekend. Thanks to you all for the continuing updates.

Kayla, you should definitely watch this lakorn.  It is super duper absolutely worth it!  Oh won't just be eye candy lol... 5555

*sniffsniff* this lakorn finally moved to the old lakorn section.. *sniffsniff*

I have so many songs I want to use in making mvs but.. will see will see... I'm still bad at video editing.

BTW, can anyone tell me the name of the actress who played Nee?  I'm like blank at the moment in recalling.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:

BTW, can anyone tell me the name of the actress who played Nee?  I'm like blank at the moment in recalling.

I think her real name was Jin. Something like that. I remember they calling her Nong Jin in one of the videos that was posted on here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, this got moved to old lakorn section kinda quick lol.

Anywhoo, I'm only on episode 6 and I'm quite surprised that I'm not that annoyed by Mario and he doesn't look like a kid in here. His chemistry with Mint is pretty good too. No wonder you girls are going crazy, there's lots of cute kissy and hugging scenes in here lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ YES!! YES!! YES!!  hehehe, Enjoy the lakorn~~~

Hana_pichy said:
If her Instagram named was klaokaews.. Her real name.. I don't know

MissSunny said:
I think her real name was Jin. Something like that. I remember they calling her Nong Jin in one of the videos that was posted on here.

Thank you ladies~~  I was recalling Jin but then when I went to look on wiki it wasn't there that's why I was like what is her name?  Thanks again.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
And I want Her with Mario :,)

As long as I get a good storyline from them, I don't mind to wait! Cause I'm pretty sure they will pair up again!!!!!!!!!!! This has to happen^.^

ponli

sarNie Egg
HuabNag said:
 Same here, I'm still keep voting with as many time as daradaily allowed my IP to vote. And I agree, even she doesn't win this year, we show her that we support her all the way. Next year, we'll plan a better strategy to vote. I'm sure next, I'll find a better way than this year so i can cast more votes compare to what I can. I use the trick, but somehow I still can't cast as much.  :shrug:
can i ask what's the strategy to vote more?

erinhang

sarNie Adult
TSL is the best ending of all the lakorns I've watched this year. I love lakorns ending with babies at the end; it just  makes me so happy :dance1: . TSL was such a good lakorn. I'm going to miss it. But with channel 3 and their koo jin thing, we have a big chance of seeing Mario and Mint a lot during events right? :scratchhead2:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
erinhang said:
TSL is the best ending of all the lakorns I've watched this year. I love lakorns ending with babies at the end; it just  makes me so happy :dance1: . TSL was such a good lakorn. I'm going to miss it. But with channel 3 and their koo jin thing, we have a big chance of seeing Mario and Mint a lot during events right? :scratchhead2:
Hopefully :) I mean come on they gotta be best 2015 Koojin. Now channel needs to have them in photoshoot!!!! Like now!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Off topic: Now I want to see Mint and Nadech. I feel her chemistry with him would be explosive too! Since Yaya and Mint is still good friend ^.^

And despite of their face, omg look so nice together. Ahhh Mint looks so good with every male actors! She so perfect! But Mario is her only Koojin :p ❤

Reactions: lgm